Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Please all of you dont be 😭

you all are making me feel bad...yes i know its bad to see him suffer, but its a story and it was written this way...its not easy for him me or you all...all I am saying is this is a different version of ZaYa ...its better than halala ...its ok to see him struggle from his own people than strangers right.

I wont change my story cause its already written and I do write heavy emotional stuff followed by romance and comedy too, maybe thats the reason I see not many regular readers on my story who do comment on the light ones. Everyone has their choices and I cant change mine or yours. If you will be reading ahead then let me all tell you, its a dark version ...mixed emotions of good bad and ugly ...and thats life

This ones dedicated to a few missing people ...

Madhu- I know you have exams will wait for you dear ..

Arohi- I dont know where you are , but please come back I miss you a lot

Habeba- I think you dont like sad tracks , but miss your comments too...

And the rest stay geared ...its a roller coaster ..ups and downs ...

love you all

and please dont say sorry, I am the one spoiling your moods ...I am sorry

Love you all

Sim

Chapter 66

Safai...

The ride back was filled with silence ...she was crying bitterly ...

Rehman felt bad ...but he couldn't help it ...he thought he did whatever was best for her ...

Rhea walked back to her room crying bitterly ...he didn't love me ...but I thought he did ...thoughts that had engulfed her heart now ...

Dad ...wapas chalenge ...apne ghar ticket kijiye ...

Beta ...mai tumhe koi dukh nahi dena chahta ...bas tumhe bacchana chahta hu ...aise logon se...

the guilt that he had tricked Zain was eating Rehman now...he had committed a sin ...as per his religion and he was ready to repent ...but he had to save Rhea ...and this was the only way out

Dad ...mujhe nahi baat karni ...please chaliye ...

Rhea bete mere dispensary ka kaam ek hafte mai poora hoga ...phir saath hi chalenge ...promise ...he couldn't abruptly take her away ...they both needed time till he makes sure Zain would never come back again ...

She sat back on the bed ...sobbing ...

.she still couldn't believe he loved someone called doll or mamu ki bhanji ...who was she ...and he didn't believe her love ...

she sank on the bed with thoughts ...his laughter, his lack of trust ..his words were echoing in her ears ...

how come she had not seen his mask ...she closed her eyes letting the glistening tears caress her cheeks now ...

He had broken her trust ...her love ...it is the most fragile feeling a girl can ever hold in her heart ...but he had crashed it ...the broken feelings lay poking at her ...making smiley faces ...hurting her even more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Zain woke up ...he was in Rizwans guest room ...

Rizwaan ...mai yahaa..he said holding his head ...

Zain mujhe tumse kuch baat kehni hai ...he told Zain the horrid truth ...how he had been tricked to get him drunk ...

The truth shocked Zain ...

Gabbar itne hadh tak gir jayenge maine socha nahi tha ... aur maine kya bola,

Zain tum bahut pee chuke the ...bahut saari batein boli

Rizwan maine kya kaha ...kahin mere muh se Aaliya ka jikar toh nahi hua naa...he was scared for Rhea now...

Nahi ...par tumne Rhea ke bare mei ...zaroor kaha ki tumhe uske pyaar par bharosa nahi hai ...

par Rhea yaha aayi toh nahi thi na ...

...Nahi ...atleast maine toh nahi dekha unhe

Thank god ...accha time kitna hua hai ...

Zain abhi subhah ke nau baje hai ...

Nau par mai toh tere ghar par 10 baje aaya tha ...matlab mai kal se yaha so raha tha ...

Haa..

Rizwaan Rhea dhoondh rahi hogi mujhe ...who toh raat koh davai bhi nahi leti mere bagar ...mujhe jaana hoga ...he left ...with an unsteady walk ...

Driving like a crazy man ...he reached Barkat villa ...and rushed to her room...it was empty...

He called her with no replies ...messaged her ...and still no answer ...

He had understood that Rhea must have heard him talk ...and he had no recollection of what he had spoken ...what exact words he had blabbered ...

He went to the office ...secretly praying that she would atleast give him a chance

she had kept a resignation on his table ...Zain read it and re-read it several times ...with sadness filling his heart slowly gazing through the official words ...

When Sadaf walked in ...she saw him holding the letter and crushing it ...

Sir ...aap theek hai na ...

Hmm..Rhea aayi thi kya...

The words were difficult to talk ...

Haa..hum sab koh bye bolkar chali gayi ...bahut udaas lag rahi thi...

His heart was gripped in the clutches of fear has he lost her ...thanks to Rehman

As Sadaf left...Fahad walked in ...

Zain kya hua ...

Bhai ...Rhea kaha hai ...

Pata nahi keh rahi thi uski dad ke clinic mai kuch kaam aa gaya ...ab se wahi rahegi ...maine bahut samjhya mani nahi ...

Ghar par toh reh rahi hai na his voice was cracking now ...

Haa..par uncle usse le jaa rahe hai ...yeh Sunday ...maine bhaut samjhaya unhe ...par who mane nahi ...aur Rhea bhi zidd par adi hai ...kuch jhagda hua hai kya tum dono ke beech

Bhai ...aap please kuch kijiye ...

Zain ...darro mat ...maine bhi ek plan banaya hai ...itne asani se nahi jaane denge hum dono koh ...

Zain hugged him ...and left ...

He went back to barkat villa and waited in his room ...till night when Rhea and Rehman walked inside ...

he saw her face from the window ...it had shrinked due to the looming sadness ...Zains heart crushed when he looked at her faded glow...

He knew it was not a right time ...so he waited ...till 10:00 pm

At night he mustered up the courage to walk towards her room ...it was locked he knocked several times,

when she didn't open he opted for option two. ... he climbed the pipe to reach her balcony ...

he remembered the three times he did this craziness earlier ...the day he was forced to marry her ...the day he tried saving her from his mom ...and the last and the sad one when they wouldn't let him meet his dad...

She was sleeping ...with the blanket on her face ...

He couldn't believe it she was angry at him for a full two days now...not spoken to ...no calls no messages, a total silence ...he was missing her ...

he knew he was intentionally forced in this situation ...everything was planted ...and she wouldn't realize how wrong her dad would be ...she will never believe him ...

We see what we are shown ...he had seen some wrong too and had believed it ...leaving her alone...and now she was in his place ...he was being misunderstood ...and he had to prove his innocence ...

he had no idea what he had spoken about ...what he was fighting for, or fighting against...just the fact that she was his life ...and he cant let her go away ...at any cost

He kissed her on her forehead ...she woke up and pushed him away ...

Yaha kya kar rahe ho ....her eyes had a new emotion now ...hate ...Zains heart plumed downhill ...

Da... kissy dene aaya tha ...

Zain ...chale jaao yaha se ...

Da ...mai fail ho gaya na tumhare dad ke test mai ...

She was crying ...holding her palms on her own arms ...wrapping them giving them a warmth to control from shaking ...

Kya dekha ...kya suna nahi jaanta ...Aur koi safai bhi nahi doonga ...he knew she wouldn't listen

Mai jaa rahi hu ..humehsa humesha ke liye ...wapas apne ghar ...

Theek hai ...

She looked up at him ...his face was cold now ...

Mujhse baat karni ki koshsih mat karna ...mere paas bhi nahi aana

Theek hai ...

Her eyes were brimming with pain ...unshed tears that were tearing her from inside...

Ek baat poochu ...he asked for permission

She geared up to put a fight against him ...she knew he would pounce to say whatever she had seen or heard was all wrong and her dad was the villain

Davai le li na tumne ...his innocent sentence ...

The words that made her break down ...completely ..

He tried reaching close to her ...she stopped him ...Rukh jaoo

Wiping her tears she put a bold face ...haa le li ..aur kuch ...

Tumhare liye kuch laaya tha ...de sakta hu ...

She looked up amazed ...he was still talking as though nothing had happened between them ...

He extended the chocolates ...she took them and threw them on the couch ...

Aur kuch ...he looked at them ...they too were melting just like him

Office mai resignation dekha ...yeh tumhari salary hai ...table par rakhi hai ...

She stood there in a silence ...she couldn't believe he was letting her go...a small part still asked him to wait ...

Rhea ...ek message de dena apne dad koh ....

Kehna unhe who sahi the ...shayad mera rishta itna mazboot nahi tha ...ek aandhi aayi aur sab bhikhar gaya ...

tumhe nahi bhool paaunga ...na hi unhe ...

aaj tak joh khushi di tumne uske liye thanks ...bhaut hassen lamhe bitaye the ...bhaut sari penalties nibhayi thi ...par soch na tha ...akhri test yeh sazaa chod jayega ...

Chalta hoo...aur haa ...nahi pareshaan karunga ...khush rehna ...aur tabiyat ka khayal rakhna

Davai waqt par leti rehna ...

Aur rona mat ...atleast mere liye toh bilkul nahi ...sehat kharab ho jayegi

Jaane se pehle sirf ...ek baat bolna chahta hu ...

Humesha se tumhe hi pyaar kiya hai ...aur pyaar karta rahunga ...tum mere paas raho ya door ...jaanta hu mujh par bharosa karna , aaj namumkin hai tumhare liye...phir bhi ...kabhi kar sako ...toh apni dil ki ek baar zaroor suna ...

Yeh kabhi dhoka nahi deta ...tajurbe se keh rahahu ...

...bye...

Before she could say anything he had walked out in the darkness ...

Ek halki si ahat joh aayi ...

Ek sailab ki tarah tujhe baha gayi...

Kisi sahil par tujhe phir se dhood hi lunga ...

Lehron ki in sarhadon koh ...

...apni pyaar se mita hi doonga ...

Pre-cap: Fahads plan ...wait and watch and please don't get sad 😭
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Sim i totally understand love what u r saying
And i fell in love with the story the way it is .
I m really sorry if i offended u ...
But yes i do agree wat zain did with aliya was wrong ...and what u r telling in ur story is all right ..

So plzz plzz plzz write and complete this story the way u have planned it to ..and dont change it even a bit .
Love u too
😊p.s my exams havent started yet they will by the end of april ...but i m busy with my preparations n pre boards

Alina
please no sorry in my comment boxes ...you all are my sweethearts ...and there is nothing wrong if you all are feeling bad about a chapter ...
No one can offend me that easily ...unless its my hubby 😆
and no worries the story is already written ...and the fate sealed ...
so just lay back and enjoy the ride ...and good luck for preparations
love you
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAaliyah

Very emotional update I hope rhea trusts him

Thanks for the PM

Thank you so much
ya hope so ...wait and read
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

The Way you reminded us constantly how difficult Zain's life has Been but how he Still fights for his love is truly commendable every update make me want more so please continue soon tussi grt ho !

Saleha
Great nahi yaar just a normal human ...its your love which makes this story so dear
stay tuned
love you
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nashfa

meee 1st to comment 😃

lovely chapter😳
i really hope zain will pass the test
fingers crossed😊

Riya😃

Thanks a ton Riya
well do see Zain ka result
keep reading
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

their sweet banter,the contrast betwee Aaliya and Rhea and the change in Zain..his love for her..the way she is..you have captured the true essence of unconditional love...and all the crazy things that one can do to bring a smile on the face of his/her love..

Apart from your lucid language to the weaving of the story,Sim,you allow your readers to feel every single emotion...Its an addition Sim..I can't let go of this story..its the kind which you want to read over and again..and still your cravings won't be satisfied!
Love
Ann

Ann
the problem is I write very heavy ...I can write light humor or passion ...how I wish I was like you, Khyati, Alina or Saleha ...you all can write what I cant write ...
still learning and a long way to go ...
and your comments are my cravings
loads of love
Sim
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Made me cry again
But pls don't say sorry its your version of story and we love it ...we will travel with sad track too
Thevred lines and frankly its too emotionl but I loved it the emotions come out of it make me feel like I am watching a movie
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It really made me cry😭
Hope Rhea trust zain😕

continue soon😃

Riya😳
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone can be a writer,but not everyone can be a storyteller..and you my friend..you're an amazing storyteler and albeit an equally good writer..
You know Sim,while reading beintehaa IShq I get the same feelings and go through the same emotions that I had gone through while watching Beintehaa..when Zain was saying those words..the simplicity of them touched my heat..it was a dull ache..so much so that I wished I could just barge into the story and tell Rhea the mistake she was making..knock some sense into Zain's head and tell him ...man don't let her go so easily..I had tears,because such scenes turn me into amaudlin and am usually not very teary eyed!
And remember you asked me in your comment on the latest chapter of Ordinary and Extraordinary ,whether I have ever read a painting or not..Sim I have..read apainting and the name is Beintehaa Ishq..
Its like a beautiful painting,every stroke whether of black , white,grey or the myriad of other colors,is equally beautiful and special..
Life is fulls of ups and downs,and difficulties which help us understand our potentials..
I love every single shade of it..just the way I appreciate the tears and smiles which you have given me through this story..
Love you for writing this and am blessed to have stumbled upon this story..
Thanks for coming into my life and changing it..
Love,
Ann
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Ann
the problem is I write very heavy ...I can write light humor or passion ...how I wish I was like you, Khyati, Alina or Saleha ...you all can write what I cant write ...
still learning and a long way to go ...
and your comments are my cravings
loads of love
Sim

You have a style of your own..which no one has..you're as special as your work..Sim.