LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update and thanks for the PM 😊
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My hands are itching to give you all a update
Sometimes when you have written chapters some which were written 3 months long, the three day wait itself becomes humongous. Anxiety , ahhh need to control my itch
Right na
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love all your comments new old and twitter ones ...will reply to all soon

Dedication: This ones to Harshta, one of the regular readers whose comments always leave me smiling. Its a feeder for a writer ...the words the love the criticism ..love you dear for all your valuable words, this ones for you ...

Love

Sim

Chapter 65

Zain ki Pariksha...

Rehman looked out of the window to see Zain and Rhea walking in hand in hand ...and a tinge of rage ran across his face.

He cursed the day he agreed to Rizwans pleadings to get Rhea back to Mumbai, but Rizwan had a point, he too wanted to see if the usual flashes that Rhea were getting could be permanently eliminated.

Getting her to her old self could make her free, and this was the noble thought that had made him agree.

He thought Zain would not be able to pursue Rhea ...but he did ...and she had fallen madly in love with him ...a love that taken her to the path of destruction the last time ...

This time I wont let her get hurt by him ...Rehman saw the childish and giggling couple walking in hand in hand...

resolving to solve the matter ...even if he has to take the road of dishonesty and wrong ...Zain and Rhea have to separate ...Rheas flashes had completely stopped ..in a way she was free....

The next morning ...Zain got a call...

Haa...aree abhi ...accha theek hai aata hu ...

He lazily dressed up and left ...

Hidden in the corridor was Rehman who went to call Rhea ...

Rhea tayar ho jao ...Zain ki haqeekat dekhne ke liye ...

Dad ...itni subhah subhah ...yeh bhi koi time hai test lene ka ...

Rhea ..mai tumhe uska who chehra dikhana chahta hu ...joh who ab tak chuppa raha hai ...chalo mere saath ...

When Rhea and Rehmaan reached ...it was Rizwans place ...Zains car was parked outside ...

She remembered the wonderful dinner they had last night at the same place ...

Dad ...yeh toh Rizwan ka ghar hai ...

Pata hai ...

Aur ab chup raho ...sirf nazara dekho ...

Bahut bharosa karti ho na tumhare pyaar par ...ab sach ka sach aur jhoot ka nakab utar jayega tumhari ankho se...

Rhea did not like his tone ...but she followed him ..trusting that Zain would weed away these bad thoughts from her dads mind...

They both sneaked in ...

Looking through the window ...Zain and Rizwan were sitting and talking ...

Zain was drinking something ...Rhea took a closer look ...it was alcohol ...her face was painted with sadness ...

Dad ...Zain pee raha hai ...

Haa...sharab ...hai ...

The words cut Rhea ...she had never seen him drinking ...maybe he was an occasional drinker, she had never bothered to ask

Beta ...peeta hi nahi hai ...peene ki baad harketein bhi aise karta hai ...jisse shayad tum bhool nahi paaogi ...

he had read Aaliyas diary and knew what all scenes a drunk Zain had created...and he had decided to exploit the same weakness, making Zain fall in front of Rheas eyes was the only way out ...

Zains laughter was louder now...the tone in a varied and drunkard form...

Samjhte kya hai who Gabbar mujhe...mera test lega ...aur who meri hai ...sirf meri ...he pointed the finger towards his chest ...willfully proclaiming who ruled his heart

Tu toh jaanta haina Rizwan kitna pyaar kart ahu mai usse...

Rhea smiled Zain was speaking the truth, he loved her deeply ...her Zain was winning

Zain ...slow down yaar ...

Nahi Rizzz...aaj bolne de ...dil kholke bolne de ...

Bahut dino se baat bolni thee tum sabko...

Ghar par har waqt bas ek darr ke saath jeeta hu...agar who dikh gayi ...

kahi unko chot na pahuche...har waqt bhagta rehta hu ...kab tak bhagunga ...

maine toh sab sach bol diya ...aur badle me kya mila mujhe ...bas khamoshi ...aisa bhi koi karta hai kya kissi apne ke saath ...

Rhea looked confused at Rehman, who knew Zain was talking about Suraiya but still kept mum...

Riz...he kept his hand on his shoulders ...yaar who toh mujhse baat bhi nahi karti ...itni berukhi bhi koi karta hai kya...bahut yaad aati hai unki ...he was stumbling now ...

Bilkul Akela mehsoos hota hai ...dad bhi nahi hai ...jisse apni dil ki baat share kar saku ...kaash who raat mei unko baccha pata ...

Rhea was jumbling with thoughts...who was Zain talking about ...Rehman got tensed ...what if he would say it was his mom and Aaliya ...maybe it was not a great idea to get Rhea here ...

Pata hai Doll akele hai joh mujhe pyaar karti hai ...baki sab sirf aur sirf nafrat ...sab ke sab nautanki ...

Rheas ear became sharp...Doll who was this doll...

Mai bhi bahut pyaar karta hu usse ...he affirmed his love...

Rheas eyes had started turning red now ...she was his Da ...not doll...the words tumbling in her psyche ...was all this a myth

Aur Rhea se...Rizwan interrupted ...as instructed ...

He started laughing out loud slurred words ...blurred vision ...the alcohol reeking through his veins ...and his breath ...the hair ruffled and the shirt half out ...the glass still held firmly as though it was a savior ...

Woh toh ek saaya hai ...ek din purr ho jayegi ...

uska pyaar mere liye sach nahi hai ...

Mai nahi bharosa karta uspar, acchi hai ...par us jaise nahi ...bilkul bhi nahi...

Meri ...he fell before he said it aloud ...Rizwan held him ...

Woh mamu ki bhanji ka pyaar ek hai ...ek wahi thi joh mujhe pyaar karti thi ...

Rhea toh sirf ek dhoka hai ...kab choo mantar ho jaaye na tum bata sakte ho na mai ...aur mai bhi uske saath wahi kar rah ahu ...joh zindagi meri saath kar rahi hai ...khel raha hu ...the mock laughter echoing the living area

The words hit Rhea like mini glass bullets ...shattering her image of Zain ...she looked at Rehman with tears filled ready to be drowned in them...

Dad...chaliya yaha se ...aur nahi suna mujhe ...please

Sach kaha tha aapna ...mujhe uspar bharosa nahi karna chaiye ...yeh kisike layak nahi hai ...she ran away from the spot and got in the car...

Rehman smiled ...his plan had worked ...now Zain and Rhea will never be together...Zain wont be able to harm or hurt her again ...

They left ...

Zain was still laughing out loud when Aayat walked in ...

Doll ...meri doll he hugged her ...

Aayat made him sit and took Rizwaan on the side ...

Yeh sab kya hai ...

Who toh mai bhi soch rah ahu ...

Matlab ...

Kal Rehmaan uncle aaye the ...bole ...zain koh yaha bulana ...aur yeh apple juice pilana ...

Apple juice she smelled it ...

Areee isme toh sharab mili hui hai ...

Haa aayat Zain ne toh teen glass pe li ...maine hi pilayi ...par mujhe pata nahi tha tab...

Rizwaan ...tum koi bacche hoh joh nahi samajh paaye...jeeju koh dekho who kitne nashi mai hai

Aayat ...uncle ne mujhe dhamki di thi ...bole pilana aur Rhea ke bare mei poochna ...agar mai aisa nahi karunga toh who Aaliya Bhabhi koh wapas le jayenge ...mai kya karta ...

Toh aapne ...pila di ...

Rizwaan looked down ..ab kya kare ...

Jeeju koh kahi nahi jaane denge jab tak nasha nahi utar jaata unka ...

They starred back at Zain who was busy emptying the bottle ...laughing sitting on the floor ...

Imtihaan par Imtihaan ...bas dete jaa rah ahu ...

Har natije se bekhbar...

...ek anjaane se darr mei bas jiye jaa raha hu

SIM

Pre-cap: How will Rhea react will Zain calm her down ...what happens next 😭

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate that Gabbar how dare he ! My poor zain what will happen now but you know the heart breaking part was zain'sonologur the depth of his pain is so strong I really hope this time he won't be hurt trying to persuade Rhea , continue soon love you !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hate rehmaan officially
Can I get zain happy
I can't see his pain
Enough enough of pain kyun a is a hua
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg ! Nw wat will happen
urg this rehman
cant he c zain's true love
wat will rhea do nw
plz plz cont soon !
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
once again amazing part..
OMG ye zain ne kya boldiya..
Dunno ab rhea kya kregi..
Waiting for d next update..
Cont soon
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant tell you how much I'm hating this Gabbar right now
cant he leave my ZaYa alone😡
But hats off to you Sim you have perfectly described the depth of pain that Zain have in his heart through out the story👏
I always feel like crying to see this emotional side of him how much long he gonna a suffer more 😭
update soon
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry I'm not able to think further.I cannot imagine zain again in pain coz Harshad's face popped up in mind whenever I think of ZAIN n I feel sick.
it was a good piece f work . thanku Sim.
manny136 thumbnail
Oh man i knew rehman was mean but this poor zain and rizwan ugh such a idiot. U really love putting zain through angst lol great update but how will zain explain himself to aliya/rhea coz some of the things he said there might be no good way to make her understand. Cant wait for the next update