Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ana_rockz

Dheko kon ageya hai :P

Tum tho hamesha ki tarah awesome likha hai
Aese he likthe rehna
Thank u for d pm

*rubbing my eyes*...Sacchi...aaj toh buckets rakhna padega...
Thank u so much ana...love the name...

Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

Aww my cute zaYa in coffee shop but from where did this asad came

kabab main haddi😑
it was superb update continue soon

Thank u so much Fatima...glad you liked it...
Don't worry he won't be KMH forever...
Will Try to update asap...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

nice update..
loved it
chota hai..i know
abhi i am katti from u

Thank u PRIYA...
Chota hai...you kiddin😑...
Karti kyun?? Hmmm...
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Habeeba!
Sry for the late reply!
But kya karun... exams chalu h naaa...
Cnt come here often...
Amazing chapter...
Am excited to see what happens further now that a doubt has entered zain's mind about Aaliya n Asad... all thanks to the stupid Barkat!😑
Pls continue soon...
zayalove thumbnail
Amazing update habee
Haye zaya ki batein
Jaldi update kar
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when you are planning to update
plz continue soon
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am waiting update soon...😊
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Hola...πŸ˜›...ok long time since I updated this one...well if you guys did forget what happened so far...few flashbacks...

Zain and Aliya spend time together...Barkat tries to use Asad to create differences b/w the budding friendship...is she successful or not???
Read on to know further...

CHAPTER 14

First internal tests of the college, everyone were busy with books, spending more time in the library and loads of coffee...they focused as much as they can to avoid being in the reexamination list again...day after day, stressed out...finally the tests ended in the weekend...

Zain and Zubair were planning a party out as usual...when rizwan intervened their talks...bro, chemistry sir wants to inform something, Abhi lab Jaana padega, come on...
Zain : haan, ofcourse...they leave to the lab...Zoya overhears this and gives a broad smile...
Meanwhile, Barkat and sanam complete their project and before she left, she went to zain's desk and placed a box of chocolates under its shelf... she wanted to spend time with zain and decided to get rid of Aliya's thoughts from Zain's mind...sanam was surprised to see the name written *To Asad from your ever loving secret admirer*...

Sanam : barkat, are you ok?? Ye Kya likh Diya??
Barkat : Ye main Nahi Aliya keh rahi hai...waise zain ko lagega...she said with an evil smile...
Sanam : I don't get it, Phir Aliya Ka hi naam likh deti, secret admirer Toh koi Bhi hi sakta hai...
Barkat : par zain toh Sirf ek ko hi jaanta hai...Aur waise Bhi Wo toh shy hai, Hamari Tarah bold Nahi Jo itna openly confess Kar sakti hai..now come on isse Pehle ke zain dekh lega...
Sanam : zain aayega tabhi toh dekh payega na...
Barkat : maine rizwan se kaha tha, I am sure wo zaroor aayega...ab chalo...

They keep it under the desk-shelf and leave the lab...
Zoya sneaks in the lab unknowingly of the box kept under the desk, she has her own box with tag written *to zain from Aliya*...she looked for some spot where zain would notice the gift and hence kept it upon the desk...she turns around to leave, while she notices a box underneath it...she picks it up and reads the tag written...and gets furious...*kitne Besharam log hai, ever loving secret admirer...che...naam likha hota tab pata chalta tha usko*...she takes the box with herself and leaves...

Zain and his friends enter the lab to find it empty...great, sir Kahan chale gaye...
Rizwan : Abhi toh they, par pata nahi...
Zain : Accha teekh hai, you guys go ahead, main wait karta Hoon Thodi der...they agree and leave.
He goes near his desk and sees the gift on the desk...reading out the name...*from your dear friend Aliya* he was first surprised to see the name Aliya...she was never so open with anyone but smiled thinking that maybe it was her plan to bring it to his notice...

Zoya was enjoying the chocolates in the canteen, licking her fingers with the melted chocolate, Aliya and ayat were stunned to see her this way...
Ayat : oye, share karna bhool gayi Kya??
Zoya : sorry yaar, itne yummy they Ki..Accha ye lo...thodey hai enjoy...she hands the box to them..
Aliya : waise ye miley kahan?? She asked picking a dark brownie flavour...

Zoya : chemistry lab mein...koi idiot secret admirer ne Asad ke naam gift Kiya...ab naam thodi Na hai Ki return karoon...isliye socha main hi rakh loon...both looked at her surprised...
Sania Comes to them : Aliya, Kya Tum bio ke project ko Kuch ideas de sakti ho Hamari team ko...please?? She requests...
Aliya : ofcourse...ummm...guys main Abhi aati hoon...

Zoya : ok..hum yahin wait karengey...Aliya shifted to the other table...
Ayat : Asad ko pata chalega...tab teri band bajegi...Kitni selfish ho Yaar tum...
Zoya : pata Kaise chalega madam?? Aur main selfish Nahi Hoon...Accha Kaam kiya, inaam toh milkey hi rahega na...
Ayat : oh really...Aise kya shubh Kaam Kiya tumne??

Zain entered the canteen just then, Zoya smiled seeing him as she knew he came to meet Aliya...
Ayat : bol na?? She continued to ask while she followed her glance on zain...ohhh...ye shubh Kaam Kiya??
Zoya : samaj Gayi?? Aur le na...she says handing over two more...both hifi eachother...

Zain goes to Aliya...aliya, can I talk to you for a sec?? He asked...
Aliya was confused : ok...she went along with him to another side...
Zain : thanks...he said with a smile...
Aliya was more confused now : kisliye??
Zain chuckled : kamaal ki ho tum...gift Diya, naam bhi likh Diya Aur keh rahi ho kisliye?? Waise tumhe kaise pata mujhe chocolates bohot pasand hai...maine toh kabhi tumhe bataya Nahi...

Aliya : chocolates??? Maine??? She asked still having no idea...
Zain : believe Nahi Kar rahi ho...Wo Bilal box leke bhaag gaya...Nahi toh tumhara saboot mil jaata...anyways thanks a lot once again...
Aliya didn't know what he was trying to say but still replied : your welcome...
Zain stretches his arms and gives her a tight hug...Aliya just stood speechless with his hug...bye he greets her and leaves...she just smiled shyly...
Barkat was watching their conversation from the sidelines boiling with anger...she couldn't believe how her plan failed...she was frustrated and leaves angrily...

Aliya took some time to come to her senses...she silently goes to the canteen and sits beside Ayat and Zoya who were trying to control their giggling...
Zoya : ahem...Aliya Tum teekh ho?? Aliya didn't reply...
Ayat : Aliya...she shakes her off...Kya Huwa?? Do min Pehle toh Itni khamoosh Nahi thi tum...Aur itna blush...hmmm...she asks eagerly...

Aliya : tum dono ne hi Kiya Hoga?? She asks suspiciously...
Ayat : humne Kya Kiya...na baba hum Bohot sharif hai Kyun Zoya??
Zoya : Haan bilkul...Kyun Kuch huwa Kya tum dono ke beech I mean Akele Akele...she asks keeping her chin on her palm...
Aliya hits her shoulder : main hostel ja rahi hoon...she leaves blushing...
Ayat and Zoya giggle and hifi eachother...

Aliya reaches her room, closes the door and smiled remembering the hug...she opens the wardrobe still lost in the thoughts...while a pile of clothes fall over her...snapping her off...
Aliya *ufff, ye Zoya bhi na*...she picks the clothes from the floor, keeps it on the bed and starts rearranging the wardrobe...when she hears a knock on the door...she opens the door in excitement thinking it as Zoya or Ayat, but her smile wore off when she saw Barkat at the door...

Barkat : kyun Kisi Aur ko expect kar rahi thi?? She asks looking at her disappointment...
Aliya :nnn..Nahi...
Barkat : Woh actually Mujhe Tumhare notes chahiye they?? She says entering her room...tum de sakti ho??
Aliya : Haan, she picks her book from the table and gives it to her...
Barkat takes it gives a glance and gives it to her back : Ye Lo...while Aliya was confused...
Barkat : Arey Lo...*she takes her hand and keeps it*...manners hai, jab kuch borrow karengey...wapas dena chahiye na...par thodey hai jiski na borrowing Ki zaroorat padti hai, na lending Ki...tum jaanti ho wo Kya hai?? Hmmm...she asks giving a stern look...

Aliya didn't reply...which made Barkat even more furious...she twisted her arm behind her back tand pinned her to the wall...Aliya tried to free herself...but she held her arm tightly, aliya's bangles broke piercing her delicate skin...she closed her eyes in pain...
Barkat : itna innocent hona band karo...ALIYA...samajti Kya ho apne aap ko?? KYUN aa rahi ho zain Aur mere beech??
Aliya replied in pain :...www ohhh...maine Nahi...I...amm...
Barkat : shut up *she shouted* maine already keh chuki hoon...dobara repeat kar rahi hoon...ZAIN Sirf MERA hai...SIRF MERA...understand...
Aliya nodded in tears...she let go off her hand...

Barkat : I hope you understood it clearly this time...agle baar uske paas aane Ki koshish bhi Ki na...toh Mujhse bura koi Nahi...*looks around her messy room* Aur waise bhi he is so not your type...she leaves the room while Aliya tried to sooth her wounds for no fault of hers...

Ayat and Zoya were returning to their room...
Zoya : bio Maam Toh Aaj full on tareef pe tareef Ki mere assignment ko...toh maine Aliya ko thanks kehne ke badle zain se dosti karwadi...Arey roomies ka kuch toh fayda hona chahiye right?
Ayat : Bina Aliya ko bataye??
Zoya : ofcourse, woh bhi toh assignment Bina bataye complete Kiya...both laugh...
Ayat : bohot Hogaya, ab jaake Sach Sach batado...bechari ka confusion door karo..jaao..
Zoya : Kya?? No ways...
Ayat : ABHI...she says...
Zoya : fine...she knocks the room door but doesn't get a reply...

Ayat : Aliya...she calls from outside...and knocks again...they open the door with the spare key and enter the room tensed...to find Aliya sleeping covering herself with a blanket...
Zoya : God, Mujhe toh dara hi Diya...aaj Mere se Pehle ye so gayi...not fair...she tries to lift her blanket but Ayat stops her...
Ayat : shhh...disturb mat karo...woh apni dreamland mein hogi...Jaao refresh ho jaao...
But Aliya was pretending to sleep just to hide her tears and the wound on her hand from them...she closed her eyes remembering barkat's words...

Next morning...8:30 am..
Zoya : Sunday bhi chod Nahi sakti Kya ye?? lab classes...urghhh...
Aliya comes out of the washroom after a refreshing bath...she wore a full sleeved top...pulling the sleeves to still hide her wounds...I am not going...she said shocking Zoya..
Zoya : Kya tum Nahi jaaogi...har Sunday classes mein Mujhe forcefully le jaati ho Aur Aaj...kyun??
Aliya : mera Mann Nahi Kar Raha hai...
Ayat : par Aliya...leave notice??
Aliya : Haan, main apna leave notice kal submit kardoongi...

Zoya : sab teekh toh hai na?? She asks looking at her saddened face...
Aliya just nodded her head as a yes and turned back...Ayat blocked her way...
Ayat : Bataao Kya Huwa???
Aliya : maine kaha na...kuch Nahi...she tried to convince them
Zoya : jab Tak tum Sach Nahi kahogi...hum Nahi Jaane wale...
Aliya shouted : just leave me alone...please...and moved away from them to the balcony...
Ayat : par... Zoya held her hand and stopped her from completing...she made her understand to leave her..both leave to Aliya alone...

How far will Aliya avoid zain?? And Will zain be far away from Aliya??

Ok this update is like, kahan khichdi pakayi Aur kahan parosi.πŸ˜†...but agar koi confusion ho toh Bata dena...
and yes...like and comment...good or bad kuch bhi...

Hope I will update this soon...
Love u all...
Take care...😳
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter habee...πŸ‘
Poor aliya and her wounded hand..😭
I wanted to kill this bitch barkat..😑
Love zaya hug...😳
Continue ASAP..😊
Thanks for the pm...😊
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi dear
you updated after a very long time

liked the khichadi cooking and serving happening around.

wanna see zain s reaction when he comes to know that barkhat inflicted pain on aliya...

thanks for the pm
continue soon