So asad is new character in ur story
Precap is really intriguing
Update soon

Lots of love
Alina
Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsum awsum awsum am reading this story 2nd tym coz u haven't updated yet after asad wala chap plzzz am eagerly waiting for that plzzz post it's showing u r online so plzz write na update this Wali fast plz xxx
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally back with another torture...😎...well it's a bit too long...Kya kare...late updates Matlab long hi milengey Na...😛...anyways...here it is...

Chapter 13

After a few spells of rain in the night, dawn was chill and beautiful to enjoy the quick change of weather, while some like Zoya covered herself with duvet promising not to move out of her bed as it was a Sunday, Aliya decided to take a walk in the cool environment...

Stepping out of hostel, she felt a change in herself similar to the weather, she enjoyed the greenery around the hostel...after a short walk...she sat down on a bench under a shade of tree...
Zain steps out of his hostel, searching for Bilal who was supposed to bring his coffee..."pata nahi ye idiot kaha chala gaya" he murmurs looking here and there and spots Aliya nearby...he goes to her...

Zain : good morning...he greets her...
Aliya was surprised to see him : go..good morning...
Zain : aaj itni subah tum yahan??
Aliya : Wo...Wo.. bas aisi hi...

Meanwhile in the hostel, Barkat wakes up from her sleep...takes her bottle and goes to open the windows of her room sipping water...and notices zain and Aliya talking to each other..shocked she spits out the water she drank...fuming with jealousy she looked at them angrily when she hears a knock on the door...she runs to open it...to find Bilal holding a cup of coffee...she looks at him confused...

Zain : sooo...you want to join me for some coffee?? He asks to Aliya...
Aliya : yes...I mean...no...Mera matlab...mujhe kahin Jaana tha...
Zain : is waqt?? YA Phir koi bahana Dhoond rahi ho??
Aliya *come on Aliya Sirf coffee hi toh hai*...wo kuch assignment work tha...completion ke liye toh..
Zain : come on yaar...Sunday hai...har baar assignment, project, assignment...thoda toh hangout karo??

Other side...Bilal : hi...your coffee?? He shows the cup to Barkat with a smile...
Barkat : maine kab pucha tha??
Bilal : ..wo...I was thinking barkat...aaj raat hum...before he could complete she shuts the door on his face...leaving him broken hearted...she rushes towards the window again and doesn't find Aliya or zain...*urghhh...us idiot Ki wajah se...pata Nahi kahan chali gayi*...

Zain and Aliya reach a cafe shop nearby the college...while Aliya takes her seat zain goes to get his order...Asad reaches the cafe shop after few minutes and notices Aliya sitting alone...confused he goes to her...
Asad : Aliya Tum Yahan Akele??
Aliya : Wo...main...actually*looks at zain*
Asad : kya?? Kahin us khadoos Billi toh nahi aayi??*looks around*
Aliya : BILLI??

Asad : matlab Zoya...
Aliya : Wo Abhi room Mein so rahi hai...
Asad : teen saal se Ek Bhi aadat nahi badli uski...*thinks of something and smiles*..Accha Aliya Chalo mere Saath...
Aliya : kahan?? He holds her hand while zain turns holding two cups of coffee and sees Asad talking to Aliya..
Asad : raastey mein sab bataoonga
Aliya : par...*looks at zain again*
Asad : chal na..he drags her out of the cafe..leaving zain wondering..*wo Aliya ko kaise jaanta hai??*

Asad explains his plan of revenge till they reach the hostel...In the hostel corridor...
Aliya : Kya usne choohe ko*giggles*
Asad : dekho haso mat...*he says holding a lab rat*...ab pata chalega..tum ye uske paas rakh do...
AlIya :mmm...main...
Barkat who comes out of her room to figure out where zain and Aliya disappeared passes by and notices Aliya talking to Asad...*par ye toh Kuch der Pehle zain KE Saath thi???* she wonders and hides behind a wall hearing their talks...

Asad : come on Aalu...wo tum par shak nahi karegi...
Aliya : nahi...main...ye...nnn...nahi kar sakti...while Zoya entered the hostel and watched them discussing something...she decided to join in...goes behind their back while both do not notice her..
Asad : I will make her understand...you know usse choohon ke Saath rehna bohot maza aata hai..dekhna...
Zoya was furious hearing that...oh really?? She asks him from behind shocking both of them...

Zoya : Kya chal Raha hai yahan pe...hmmm?? She eyes them angrily while Asad and Aliya just stare at eachother and then Zoya...
Asad : wo...wo...kuch nahi...hum...
Zoya : Kam se Kam kuch toh alag socha karo mister...Mere ideas mujh par copy karne Ki koshish mat karna...
Asad : Main Tumse mera badla lekar rahoonga...samjhi?? He snaps his finger at her...
Zoya : dekhtey hai...*looks at Aliya who was watching them silently*...Aur tu...tu iska Saath de rahi hai??

Aliya : nahi main...
Zoya : you know what...tum Issi ke Saath hi mil jhoolkar raho...main tumse baat nahi karne wali...humph...
Aliya : Zoya...please Meri baat toh...before she could make her understand Zoya leaves angrily...
Asad tries to calm her down : chill Aliya...lagta hai hosh mein nahi hai...main usse samjhakar aata hoon...*he follows her*
Barkat *hmmm..interesting...ye dono toh kuch zyada hi friends lag rahe hai* she thinks with a evil smile...

In the evening...zain hears a knock on the door of his room...he opens it to find barkat giving a broad smile...
Barkat : hi zain...actually kal test hai Na...isliye kuch doubts hai...so thought to clear it out with you...please??
Zain just nods in agreement...making her excited...they sit together near the study table to begin their study while barkat receives a call on her phone...it was Gauhar...her usual gossip partner...she excuses herself and starts chatting with her while zain waits...and waits and waits...

This goes on for some time...he gets frustrated...listen stop wasting my time...he shouts at her...
Barkat : sun main baadmein Milti Hoon...Mujhe studies karna hai...she cuts the call...and sits back...sorry zain...wo actually Kya haina...
Zain : mujhe koi shouq nahi hai tumhari baatein sunney...he cuts her off...
Barkat : hmmm...Agar wo baatein Aliya ki ho toh?? She asks as she knew he had a soft corner for her...

Zain however was confused : Aliya??
Barkat : yup...she's on a date with Asad...OMG...imagine that...She says excited...
Zain : date?? Aur Asad??he was unconvinced...
Barkat : haan...tumhe pata nahi...kaafi close dost hai wo dono...kal Saath mein Gaye they coffee ke liye...and morning dono hostel mein ek Saath...Aur ab..date...I feel it's more than that...
Zain remembers the morning incident where Asad dragged away Aliya from the cafe...Barkat gives a evil grin..*chalo aag toh laga diya*...she thinks looking at zain...

Meanwhile Aliya was in her room with her love...her books...she was busy in writing when she stops and thinks of her morning walk with zain...*flash back*
Aliya and zain walking together...
Zain : tum delhi mein rehti ho??
Aliya nods as a no : Mumbai...
Zain : Mumbai...toh yahan ka kuch pata nahi...
Aliya : Hmmm..par Bohot kuch suna hai...
Zain : well if you are free sometime...toh Saath mein chalein??

Aliya : Kya?? She asks surprised...
Zain : delhi ko Mujhse behtar Aur Kaun jaan sakta hai...
Aliya : ofcourse sir...she says with a smile...
Zain : sir?? *laughs*...you can call me zain...woh bas ek lame newbie rule hai...par ab tum nayi toh ho nahi...toh zain hi teekh hai... Aliya smiles in agreement *flashback ends*

Still lost in the morning moments.. Zoya clicks her fingers to bring her back from her thoughts...but Aliya didn't respond...she notices her assignment book...and shouts..oye...ye Kya kar Diya...snapping her out...
Aliya tries to cover up : main...main bas apni...apni assignment complete kar rahi hoon...
Zoya : mere book mein...*she points to her book while Aliya was surprised she had written 12 pages since 2 hours in Zoya's book*...agar Mujhe manane KI koshish kar rahi ho...toh ye sab nahi chalne wala...bohot kuch karna padta hai...

Aliya looks at her sadly thinking Zoya hasn't forgiven her yet...looking at her sadness Zoya continues...par main utni bhi buri nahi hoon...Ki apne dost ko Ek Aur Mauka Na doon...
Aliya smiles listening to this...
Zoya giggles : tu toh har baat serious leti ho yaar...ab Chalo adha kar diya Na...poora complete kardo...nahi toh problem ho Jayegi...she says handing her book back...main Ayat ko dhoondkar aati hoon...she escapes leaving Aliya complete her assignment..while aliya facepalms *ya Allah, Mujhe ho Kya Gaye hai*...🤔

Will Barkat be successful in creating differences b/w zain and Aliya's new found friendship???😈

Toh Kaisa laga...sorry I try to keep it short but ends up...
Comments, criticism always welcome...

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
mariya19_ thumbnail
Hey habeeba
Em mariya
I just luv reading ur stories.
And this one is really very nice ... 😊
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
What an update
What an update
What an update!
I was really waiting for this one:-P :-P
Zoya ko chuhe se darana tha??
Barkat ko darana chahiye tha*evil laugh*
Once again a fabulous and an amazing update..
Continue soon:-) :-)
Edited by StarsOnEarth - 9 years ago
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ! Jst an amazing chapter
hehe dat asad n zoya 's cute nokjok i m loving it bt dis barkat jst hate her hope zain won't listen her bt listen to his heart ..
Eagerly waiting 4 d next part
plz cont soon
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb chapter Habby.
Zoya nd asad were awesome.
I ld luv 2 see jealous Zain.
Plz contine soon.
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update !!
Zoya and asad nok jhok is aweosme :)
Want to kill dis barkat ...hope zain doesnt believe her !!
Continue soon !!
N thnxx for pm ...!!
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update that bark at is urgh and my zaya are so shy I likes the cute nok jhok of zoya and asad '