Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol fa accent wala rocket aya story mein...interesting twist!
Now zain miyaan gets jealous of rocket
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Amazing part madhu ... lol zareena as great grand mother ...
Rocket yaha bhi agaya hope zain realizes his feelings towards aliya soon ...
Plzz madhu pm me next tym

Zareena eyed Rocket na๐Ÿ˜ก isiliye๐Ÿ˜†
Yes Rocket's entry๐Ÿ˜Ž
He will, he will..
Sorry dear, pakka next.i ll pm u๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u for lovely comment
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Lol fa accent wala rocket aya story mein...interesting twist!
Now zain miyaan gets jealous of rocket

Yes he will become jealous... jalan aur kit kit kisi ka purani ad hath hai maneesha๐Ÿ˜†
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice chapter
zareena's character is too good
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so funny
Love it
U write so amazingly
Continue soon
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

This is so funny
Love it
U write so amazingly
Continue soon

Thank u shiri
Yeah im.gonna continue now๐Ÿ˜›
I know it's a very late reply and late.post too
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hafsa ne keh DIYA hai...ab main BHI yahi pooch rahi hoon...

Ye kab update karne wali ho...AUR search for happiness...AUR my crush...
PLEASE koi toh jald upload karo chudail...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Hafsa ne keh DIYA hai...ab main BHI yahi pooch rahi hoon...

Ye kab update karne wali ho...AUR search for happiness...AUR my crush...
PLEASE koi toh jald upload karo chudail...๐Ÿ˜•

right...madhu par attack karna parega..I think! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.harshika

right...madhu par attack karna parega..I think! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Try karoongi par CHUDAIL ko Pehle jawaab dena padega...๐Ÿ˜ก...๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail

Chapter 3

Hello all... I hope none forgot this story... I know I'm too late but plsss bear my late update... ignore typo's here starts my torture..

Rocket was overwhelmed to see Aliya's response, she was literally jumping up and down in excitement hearing a yes from Rocket... Zain glared at Aliya... but she didnt notice him at all...

Fahad missed Nafeesa badly in those 2 months, he got habituated to her from many years, she use to perform every duties of him like a typical house wife... when ever she was around him, he use to feel annoyed, but in 2 months he realised he cannot do his works on his own... but when she returned back every thing was back to normal, including his behaviour...he was never rude like Zain but he doesn't mind her, still he wishes her to complete his works...

Sunday...

Zain's Great grand mother Zareena came to Barkat Villa, being obsessed of his grand mothers pampering... Zain locked himself in his room for most of time...

Rocket reached Barkat villa, Rehan too accompanied him... every one were attending Rocket, they were examining him, thrilled to see some one like Zain...

Where as Rocket's eyes kept searching for his Chandh...he scanned possible portion of home from where he was standing For Aliya, Finally he saw her, she was climbing down stairs... she was in her white shirt and lime caprice, in her two pigtails...

Both Rehan and Rocket were floating in their respective dream land... Barkat cleared her throat to bring back Rehn to Earth... when he didn't come back to earth, she stomped her foot on his leg, she stomped hardly that even blood was oozing out from his leg bcz of her point heels...

He shouted in pain and fell on earth directly from his dream land, he caught his back anticipating break of his back...

Zain too joined them, but stood little far maintaining safe distance from his grandmother Zareena... Aliya greeted Rocket with a huge smile, he smiled back...

" Where are my chocolates...?" Aliya asked rehan not minding his pain... Rehan greeted Aliya and gave her chocolates...continuing his staring session...

" U r beautiful..." Rocket Complimented Aliya, Zain was shocked at Rocket's audacity to compliment Aliya infront of Every one...

" my doll is always beautifull" Suraiya intervened middle of their conversation and called them for lunch...

Zain was indifferent with rockets presence in his home... yes he was angry, bcz Aliya who never tried to talk with anyone other than him was talking comfortably with Rocket and Rocket's continuous staring at Aliya was irritating him... but he was happy too, bcz. Zain's great grand mother Zareena was pampering Rocket leaving Zain, she was stuffing food continuously in Rocket's mouth... Rocket was pleading to stop her, but his muffle didn't escape his mouth too bcz his mouth was over stuffed and he was trying hard to chew and gulp food...

Zain was happy, Zareena spared Zain concentrating on Rocket... After lunch everyone sat together they had chitchat for sometime... Rehan and Rocket left in evening...

For some unknown reasons he didn't like Rocket's presence in his home... he never needed to worry About Aliya, bcz She never heed to talk with anyone... all these were new to him... Her complete attention used to be for him and now from few days she is avoiding him especially after semister leave... he couldn't figure out what brought changes in her...

Rehan was never a problem for him bcz he knows Aliya likes only him but now...he could see changes in Aliya with Rocket's entry into his life ... He mentally slapped himself for his stupid Analysis, he assured himself thinking Rocket cannot stand infront of his charms...and tried hard to sleep fastly to escape from budding jealousy...

So how was it, I hope it was not lame๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for feedback, drop comments and hit like button... bye bye
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago