oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
bye

Word Count: 1

-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew it!!!!!!!!! maine kaha tha na ki aaliya ko zain pe crush hoga? coming to your update it was very cute... Zain ke nakhre ahaaa ahaa ajeeb dastan hai yeh kahan shuru kha khtm... ab aage dekhte aaliya zain ko kaise apne aapse pyaar karwati hai... eagerly waiting for next chapter!!!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When r u updating plzz do it soon
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MADHU!!!!!!!!! IT WS AMAZING ...HHOOO AALIYA HAS A CRUSH ON ZAIN !!! WAH !!!!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!!DO CONTINUE N PM ME ...[ u remember me na?????]
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 2

Hello all, here I'm back with next part, I hope everyone remembers this story...
Ignore typo's, I hope u all will enjoy reading it😉, Chalo my best wishes..

They reached College... Aliya scanned for Barkat , she spotted her with Rehan, she joined them, but her gaze was fixed on Zain... Rehan looked at Aliya dreamily... Aliya was looking At Zain... Barkat looked at the scenario and shook her head... she tried to break their trance... she slammed Rehan's head hardly... Rehan gulped and looked at Barkat innocently... and winced in pain " If ur done with staring session let's go to Class" Barkat mocked both Rehan and Aliya... Aliya ignored her and continued staring at Zain... Zain rolled his eyes in disbelieff and left from there with his friends...

Rehan took out a Chocolate and gave it to Aliya..., she looked him in anger...
" what did I tell u..." Rehan looked at her in confusion.. " I asked u to get big chocolate ?" Rehan took out another chocolate ... Aliya grabbed that chocolate too
"I want big chocolates only.. from tomorrow bring 2 big chocolates" Aliya started eating chocolate... Rehan was lost in Aliya... Barkat gave one kick on Rehan's leg to bring him out of trance...

Aliya left to class, she was searching for Zain, Zain tried to hide from her sight... but Aliya started searching each and every row... finally she caught Zain, she gave a wide innocent smile... Zain shook his head in irritation... Aliya sat beside zain on Girls side..

class started , lecture was going on Aliya gaze was fixed on Zain, floating in her dream Land... where as Rehan's gaze was fixed on Aliya... Zain's friend kartar was teasing Zain which was making zain irritated and rehan's friend was mocking Rehan ,that Aliya will never look at him... which made Rehan disheartened... Zain was completely feeling embarassed with Aliya's behaviour... he was damm angry on Aliya... in the last hour of college Aliya asked Zain to drop her at home..., zain denied and said her to go with Barkat... " Zain barkat is going with Rehan for combined studies... exams are nearing right.." Aliya pleaded him.. Atlast finally Zain agreed...

Zain was waiting for Aliya, she didn't turn up, zain who was already angry couldn't take it any more, so he rode back to home..

Aliya came out and looked for Zain, she didn't find him... she waited for Zain.. Zain reached home.. he had his evening snacks and was busy with his work outs...

"Zain where is my Doll?" suraiya stormed into zain's room , Zain who was running on threadmill slipped from it and landed on floor hearing his mom's voice...

"ouch mom.. why are u shouting..", "where is my Doll, she didn't come yet, I prepared her fav pasta too, but she didn't come yet", " I donno mom" zain said wincing in pain... " daily she comes with u, u should be knowing about her " ,

"mom u don't care about me, u care only about ur bhaanji.., here I'm shouting in pain and u dnt care to ask that" Zain complained... " I donno first bring my Doll home, then come to me, that's all even her phone is connecting", Suraiya threw zain's shirt on his face and left from there... zain shook his head and left to college...

Zain searched for Aliya in her class room, lobby he didn't find her...he knew where she will be, he walked towards canteen... he walked towards canteen, he saw Aliya sleeping on a chair leaning back... keeping her legs on table.. table was full of empty lays packets, chocolate wrappers and frooti, tropicana can's... Zain rolled his eyes in disbelieff... he tapped on Aliya's shoulder to wake her up...

she didn't wake up... " yeh maami ki bhaanji bi na..., wait I'll see how she ll not wake up" he took a glass of water thought of pouring full glass but was stopped by canteen owner, he pleaded zain not do that bcz Aliya is his friend...

Zain sprinkled little water, Aliya woke up and saw Zain rubbing her eyes... Zain waited patiently letting her to complete her antics... " let's go" he left from there... Aliya some how managed to follow him... She sat on his bike...asusual zain gave her a stern look when she was about to catch him...

They rode for 5 minutes like that, Later Aliya who was drowsy rested her head on Zain's shoulder and simply closed her eyes... zain tried to shrug his shoulder... but saw her sleeping and kept quite..

They reached home...Aliya went inside and slept on couch ... Zain who was entering into home heard a sound and looked in that direction, it was Aliya she fell down from couch in sleep, Zain laughed, even suraiya came out hearing sound... but to zain's surprise she didn't wake up, she didn't shout in pain, she slept comfortably on floor... Zain shaked his head again in disbelief...

"God, this mami ki bhaanji, how can she sleep after falling down too, total gone case", Suraiya asked Zain to take Aliya into her room... zain didn't accept, but she forced him... Zain carried sleeping Aliya into her room and laid her down on bed And left from there covering her with blanket...

Every one became very busy with their studies... for complete next week... they were done with their semisester exams...

On the day of their final exam, Aliya entered into his room and tried to steal his shirt, but zain caught her and gave her a hurting lecture... Aliya was totally hurt, zain saw her crying but he ignored her.. she silently left to her room...

Next day morning zain got up lately, their semister holidays, they have total 2 months holidays... he lazily came down, and saw everyone in living hall.. He saw Barkat with luggage and soon approached her, suraiya was standing beside barkat... zain enquired... " they are going to ur grand mom's home for holidays" Suraiya replied zain, " u mean Zareena grand mom?" Zain asked in amusement...

" Yes Bro, we are going to Zareena grandmom's home, we know u ll not come so we didn't ask u", " I cannot come Barkat, I cannot tolerate that old lady" Zain replied expressing his dislike... " Okay who all are going...?" , " who else,myself, nafees. Appi and Aliya, Arey haan I invited Rehan too donno whether he ll come or not",

"what u invited him too, where are they?", " yes bro, but he ll come in the last 15 days I guess...Nafeesa appi and Aliya. Are in car waiting for me", Barkat left from there Zain followed her... he expected a bye from Aliya bcz everytime she does... even if he never mind her... but this time he didn't see her she didn't even peep out... he simply shrugged his thoughts and went inside..

Aliya who was hiding down in car sat properly when it started moving... she don't want to face zain after yesterday's lecture, she hated him... she wanted to steal his shirt bcz she ll be away from him for 2 months,but he hurted her badly... Aliya decided to ignore him completely, infact she wants to hate him...

Zareena is Osman's Grandmother, that means everyone's great grand mother.. zain don't like her bcz, she thinks zain as her late husband, and she pampers him more... which makes zain irritated, he still remember. last times experience, he cleared to every one that he ll not go from next time... and that's y he didn't go this time...

2 months later...

Their college started, Barkat, Aliya and Nafeesa returned... Aliya started going to college with Barkat...

After one week of college reopening

Aliya laughed loudly seeing zain... she went to him " Zain are u partcipating in anything, I mean any role in play...". he was all lost in her, he was not blinking his eyes too just trying to print her image in his mind... she patted his shoulder to bring him into sesnses... "Zain..zain answer me?l" Aliya shouted at him... he looked at her in bewilderment...

"I'm not Zain, I think u r taking me wrongly to fomeone..." Aliya didn't understand what he was telling... she looked around and found Zain and Barkat coming out together... She looked at that person again in shock..." who areu?" Aliya asked in shock... " I'm Rocket..." Now it's Aliya 's turn to stare at him without blinking...

Where as rocket who was following Aliya from one week finally took admission in her college... he was all lost in his chaandh... Zain, Barkat and Rehan saw Aliya with someone...and they approached her... they were all completely shocked looking at Rocket, he was carbon copy of Zain... where as Rocket was not shocked looking at Zain, he was shocked a week earlier...

Aliya who was in shock felt dizzy and she collapsed, but she landed in Rocket's arms... Rocket was mesmerised to see her from this close... his gaze was fixed only on Aliya... Zain, Barkat and Rehan looked.at eachother in shock... they were thrilled...

Zain pulled Aliya to him and tried to wake her up... Barkat and Rehan were busy introducing themselves to Rocket..., Aliya somehow became conscious and saw Zain catching her, she just ignored him and looked at Rocket... Rocket smiled to her in return Aliya too gave a wide smile... she introduced herself to Rocket... Zain and Rocket hugged each other and they introduced.. themselves... Aliya pulled Zain back... Zain looked At Aliya in confusion... " Rocket u pls come to our Home, I want my family members to see u... my mami ll be pleasantly shocked.." Aliya pleaded him holding his both hands...

Rocket was again lost in his chaandh... Haule haule..

Zain looked at Aliya and Rocket with blank face... " Hainaa, zain, ask him to come na... it will be fun..." Aliya asked zain still holding Rocket's hands..." Yes Bro call him na... we ll introduce him to mom and dad " barkat too asked Zain.. zain pulled Rocket's hands from Aliya's fists and asked him to visit his home.. " Forry, I juft took admiffion, I ll come on thif weekened..."
End of update

Okay I know everyone are behind me with dhandhaa😛, I want to write on Rocket, but no time enough works to complete, so I introduced him here😆, I hope u all enjoyed reading it...😛, let me know, drop ur precious comments, dnt for get to hit like button, bye bye
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's amaaazzzing👏...i was rolfing🤣 on suddenly rockets entry...and what???zareena great grand mother...
oh god and zain falling from tradmill and aliya from couch...that was anazing...plz continue soon.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

It's amaaazzzing👏...i was rolfing🤣 on suddenly rockets entry...and what???zareena great grand mother...

oh god and zain falling from tradmill and aliya from couch...that was anazing...plz continue soon.

Yes Zareena great grand mother😉, u didn't like kya😆,
In my another work I made her.aliya's servant😆
Thank u for lovely comment dear
Even I was Rofling while typing update😆
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wah wah machu seems u love rocket the most