Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyya guyz! I'm backk! Remember? Tani! Wohoo! Ok so this is the update you've all been waiting for. And, this also reveals SOME of the secrets of the story. Some hints of the mystery blog girl. Some hints that our Zain finds about. Now, here you go with the part. Enjoy!

Sanjeevani
Hall
Aaliya's POV

Holy crap! This man is going so down tonight! I am gonna kill him! Oh, you wnna know what's happening? Zain Abdullah, the creepest and cheapiest jerk I have ever seen in my WHOLE life, is standing there with Rida whatever and having tequila shots! Wow! Get drunk and- do whatever people do!

"Hey," I hear a masculine voice. I turn around.

"Hi. Um, do I know you?" I say. The man just shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair as he looks up at me.

"You don't, Hey, I'm Rehaan." Oh, Mr. Khan. OH! HOLY CRAP! Good! Rehaan is here! Zain Abdullah, now you're gonna have a mighty fine show here in front of your freaking eyes.

"Aaliya. Pleasure." I shake the hand he holds out for me.

"Pleasure's all mine." He smiles. I smile too. And suddenly I feel someone's gaze at me. Oh shit! Is he gonna be mad at me? No! Aaliya! You're a strongheaded woman! You can't be scared of that man! Just don't be! Okay?

"So, you wanna dance?" I smile, yet again.

"It wouldn't hurt to." He holds out his hand for me again and I gracefully place my hand in his. No. This doesn't feel right. His hand isn't as smooth and warm as Zain's is. But then, he isn't Zain is he? Zain is there standing with that girl whom I don't want to think of. Chill, Aaliya. Chill.

"It was amazing doctors. Now, enough of your partners. When you entered this evening to the hall a little token was handed over to you, right? A number has been given there. Match numbers." Dr. Shashank says. Ooh! Please please please let me dance with Zain! Rehaan is so shitty at dancing! He's stepped on my foot like a million times in just one dance. An advice, DON'T DANCE IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO!

Later 😃

Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's just amazing cont soon
cupcaked thumbnail
Ola! Como Estas? 😃

Meaning, hi, how are you?

Actually I've been.. never mind! Coming to the update. I am sorry for not updating for a well, long, while. But here I am. In this I've tried to describe a perfect dance. I'm not really good at it, but I really do hope you like it.

I'd like to thank all my silent readers for this. If it wasn't for your silent requests for me to update, I wouldn't have ever dared to. 😆

Hope you enjoy!

OoO

Dance Floor
Aaliya's POV

"Number 14!" I call out. I glance over at Zain. He's looking around in the opposite. He's shouting, but his voice is inaudible to me. I keep calling out the name when suddenly I feel a pull at my skirt. I look down.

"Number 14?" A cute little boy, I think of 6 or 7, makes a cute face and smiles at me. I nod. "Would you like to dance with me?"

"I'll be honoured." He's short. I take off my heels so I am as close to him as I can be. I look around and find Zain smiling and looking down. I wonder what he's looking at.

"That's my friend he's dancing with, Afrah." He follows my gaze.

"Oh." Oh. Sweet. I mean, it it were Rida too, I wouldn't have minded at all. Oh who am I kidding? Myself? Oh just shut the hell up Aaliya!

"Mind if I cut in little man?" I gasp as the breathtaking scent of Zain reaches me. I look at him and then at the little boy. He indicates me to bend down, and I do. He leaves me a slight kiss on my cheek and then runs away, probably gone red.

"He's so sweet." I smile. "You? What happened?"

"I was just thinking I will dance with my little princess over here." He puts his arms around me and tries to pull me closer, but I push off his hands.

"Your princess there was also quite cute." I point at Afrah, who had been dancing with Zain. Man! I'm good at remembering names!

"This ones cuter." He pulls me to him again. This time, I don't struggle. I wrap my arms around his neck as he puts an arm around my waist and with the other he holds my hand. I reciprocate as I put my hand on his shoulder and the other entwined with his hand.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." I grin and he sweeps me across the floor. I wrap my left leg around his and he gently dips me down. Slowly, he brings me back up. Then he swirls me. Round, round, round and round. I giggle as he pulls me flush against his chest. I hear some hooting in the background but I don't really care to be even embarassed. I'm to happy to be here.

"Whoa! They've got something." I hear Riddhima say over the crowd.

"Yeah, they do." Piya replies, shouting back. I glance over at his face and he's suspecting me carefully.

"You can stop admiring me."

"What if I don't want to?" I shy and hide my face, "Hey, don't look down. I wanna enjoy every moment of this dance."

"Then, Mr. Abdullah, we will." I turn around and put my arms on either side of his head as he pulls me across the floor and then I turn around to face him. We do a bit slow dance when he swirls me again. The final dip and we're over.

"Bravo!" Chief says. I smile at him. "Brilliant you two."

"Thank you, Sir." I look up at him and I blush seeing him still staring at me.

"Alright people, now, let's get this party started! They're drinks for everyone."

"You don't drink, do you?" Zain says as he takes my hand and tucks in the crook of his arm.

"A lot." I giggle.

"Good. But don't drink much today." He puts an arm around me, "I have something to show you."

"Show me? What?"

"It's a surprise. Reach the firescape in 10. I'll be waiting. Ciao!" He kisses my cheek and walks out of the hall. Probably to the firescape. Oh shit, Aaliya. You can't leave! People'll think of a hundred things when they find out you and Zain went missing from the party at the same time! No! But if I don't go, Zain will get angry. What does he want to show me anyway? I mentally squeal.

10 Minutes Later
Zain's POV

That was amazing! Sweet! I pace the room as I wait for Aaliya to enter. What's taking her so long? Oh god. Minutes later, I hear a squeak at the door. In walks my angel in her absolutely flawless dress! I didn't compliment her. But well, she must know she looks beautiful. What is left to say about it?

"Hi." She smiles as she walks down and sits beside me. I scoot closer.

"I have something to show to you." I take out a silver box from my pocket. She eyes me carefully and then looks down at the box.

"It is not?!"

"I'm afraid it is." I open the box. Her expressions change. From happy to guilty. From guilty to amazed. All in all, she changes her expressions a lot!

"Zain you didn't-" The box held my Mom's kadas. I had really close connection with these.

"They were my Mom's. You know when Mom and Dad were newly married, Dad gifted it to her. She was in awe of the gift. When I was 10, I lost both of my rolemodels. She used to say, that I give these Kadas to the one in my life. My soulmate, whenever I used to ask her about the kadas. I used to say that it's impossible to find the one. But.." I look up at her to see her crying, "I think I made the impossible possible. I found the one. And it's you."

"Zain-" She launches herself into my arms.

"Hey, I didn't give this to make you cry. I'm obeying my mom's orders. I'm a great son you know." I hug her back.

"I'm so sorry."

"Shh, it's all okay Aaliya," I kiss the side of her head, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Like tinkle bells, my heart flutters. We sit like that for hours when suddenly we here the door squeak. We gasp and turn around to see the four of them standing there, shocked.

"Zain?"

"Aaliya?"
Arpitha18 thumbnail
Thankzz for the update for me
Its like rainfall in a desert
Thankzz a lot
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update these two are too cute !!
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing chapters tani...😃
kids are adorable..
zaya are magical..
and the zaya moment were just wow..
he accepted her as his life partner...awsome
but the bomb blast at the end was lovely...
i just loved that part...
Waiting for the friends burst out. ..lol

Continue soon
love hania.
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpitha18

Thankzz for the update for me
Its like rainfall in a desert
Thankzz a lot

Well, since I'm here, you'll for sure witness a flood in the desert. 😆

It's nothing. I'm glad we still have activity going on.
And I'm glad too, that you like this. 😃
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Superb update these two are too cute !!

That, they are. 😃

Thanks a lot.
Happy u like it.
sohni.kaur thumbnail
Continue soon.
loved the storyline. :)
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it to bits...
Specially the dance..but the proposal was the highlight for me.
Eagerly waiting for their friends' reactions..
Continue soon..
Ishita