Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Drabble 9
Goa trip...

Zain aaliya barkat rehaan and rizwan had come to goa for a 4days ...holiday ...
They decided to go to for dolphin watching ...aaliya had worn beautiful day dress and pearl bracelet and hat ...zain kept on staring aaliya...she signalled him not to stare...at her like ...or else...others would come to know about them ...but zain didn't watch me dolphin ...because he didn't take his eyes off aaliya...but then finally ...msgd zain "zain stop staring me or else ...I won't talk to you"

They finally reached ...the beach. ...and then settled down in a beautiful shack by the beach...there were many foreigner girls ..who were dancing on the dance floor...zain decided to make aaliya jealous...so he got up and started dancing with them ...

He looked at aaliya ...who didn't at all react...but then after a while... zain really became friends with the girls...and got engrossed in them..the girls..played with zains hair and hands... While ...zain placed his hands on one of the girls ..legs in fun...(the girl was wearing a bikini)
Aaliya who didn't get jealous till now fumed with anger ...as zains hands touched the girls tigh and then the girl pulled him to dance floor and zain slid his hands on the girls...waist and started dancing ...

Aaliya by now was all hot with jealously and anger...
Suddenly a boy from other table came and asked aaliya for dance ...she got up and started dancing everybody was shocked with aaliyas behavior...especially rehaan and zain ...the moment the boy started getting close to aaliya...zain walked to the boy and pulled him out while rehaan ...pulled aaliya to the hotel ...
"Aaliya tum kar kya rahi ...theee dimag toh chal raha hai...kaisa aadmi tha woh...aur tum dance kar rahi the use saath"rehaan shouted on aaliya...tears welled up in aaliyas eyes...as she realized what she had done was wrong...in jealously she was gonna get stuck in a big problem ...it also struck her that if rehaan is so upset how would zain react. She hugged rehaan and bursted into tears "Bhai I am sorry mujhe pata nahi kya hogaya tha"
"Its k aaliya stop crying now..."
Said barkat as she entred the room
"No its not ...what were you thinking ...the guy could have harmed you stupid"zain said as entered the the room angrily
"Bhai Maine sorry kaha na...Bhai mujhe thodi der ...sona hai I want to stay alone please aap log jao yaha se"
"Theek hai"as rehaan left ...followed by zain who muttered to barkat "take care of aaliya"and banged the door hard.

Evening the resort people had arranged a dance party and dinner for the guest ...both barkat and aaliya wore beautiful party gowns while rehaan and rizwaan wore blazer
"Let's dance aaliya "barkat tried to pull aaliya on danced floor but aaliya didn't go ...rehaan and barkat went on the dance floor...
"Zain kaha hai rizwaan"asked aaliya
"Pata nahi kya hua hai usse beach se aane ke baad apna mu phula kar baitha hai neways I will come In while" as he left to approach a girl...
Aaliya taking the advantage left the hall.

She slowly opened the door and entred zain was playing some game on his mobile and angrily .she walked upto the bed and cleared her throat to make her presence felt .zain without uttering a word shifted to next corner of the bed...
She slowly climbed the bed and sat next to zain "zain I am sorrycplease zain"as she tried to pull zains phone bjy he pulled it back his eyes were red in anger probably he must have cried
"Zain I am sorry "she said hugging his hands but zain pulled it back immediately "zain I am sorry "
As she tried hugging him But he pushed her with his elbow "bas hua aaliya stop controlling stop dominating zain yeh mat karo zain who mat karo rehaan bhai dekh lenge mami aajyengi barkat room hai and all now toh I cant see you also warna dhamki deti ho break up ka stop it stop it nazdik aao toh aalah tauba tauba karti ho aaj kaha gaye tumhare aalah jab woh ...aaj kisne nahi dekha ...mom dad ko pata chala toh kya sochenge aaliya tumhare bare mein seriously aaliya I am over it kitna control karti ho " zain blurted out in anger..aaliya sat there and sobbed silently she realized may be zain is right but she didn't wanted to loose him..she had behaving like this with zain since two week trying to be away from him not talk to him in front of others as rehaan had doubted her then she would be send to Bhopal and she didn't want to leave zain and Mumbai
"kaha gayi who aaliya jisse maine pyaar karta tha kyun kar rahi ho aisa aaliya ?"
Aaliya pulled zain into a hug
"zain I am sorry I don't want to loose you par kya karu zain uss din rehaan bhai ne mujhe tumhare kamre se nikalte dekh liya tha aur agar unhe kuch bhi pata chala humhare bare mein toh woh mujhe bhopla bhej dege aur abbu meri shaadi koi bhopali se kar denge mujhe tumse dur nahi hona I am sorry"
As she hugged him tighter ...zain realized his mistake and hugged her back but then again jealousy struck him
"but aaliya how could you let that man touch you how could you he was so creepy "
"zain"
"he touched your hands your waist and your thighs I haate you aaliya "
"zain believe me he didn't touch my thighs"
"yes he did "
"no zain"
"yes he did ...did u even look at him ?he was so cheap he could have harmed you "
"zain you also were toh flirting with that girls na you slid your hands on their waist and you also patted their legs ma ?"
"jealous ha ?" zain smirked
Yes jealous...woh ladki chee how could you zain how could I hate you "pilling him closer and hit him with her fist on his chest
"ok I am sorry but you should have thought what you doing that ma your thighs they are mine not his urgghhh" he groaned disapproval.
"I am sorry I didn't think nething else at that time ...I wont do nething like this again but dare you flirt with neone"
"ok"
They hugged each other for a while ...zain slowly pushed her hair behind kissing her shoulder
zai n hummne neeche jana chahyie dinner karne" as she realized that was zain was in tracks and vest amd dobted his intentions
"mahi mujhe kahin nahi jana as he played with her hair
And took her scent
"zain'
"shh"
"pro,ise me that you wont behave like this again you wont distance yourself from me"he asked as he hled her head closed to him
"promise zain"and kissed his shoulder but then pushed him on the bed and ranm down the bed.zain ran behind her "aaliya wait wait aaliya "as he caught her by her waist and swung her in air with his arms "zain zain"she shouted "chodo"
As zain took one more circle with her in his arms "zain chodo "
He dropped her but pushed her on the bed
"chilana band karo mamu ki bhanji warnna sab yaha aajayenga "as he climbed the bed
"zain'as he hugged her tight.
He slowly kissed her neck "shh" as she held him close to her he placed a small peck on her lips and then one more... after rubbing his nose with her
Making her long for passionate kiss as he left one more peclk she bit his lower lip making her way in his mouth savouring his mouth holding his hair tighter he tilted his head to kiss her full mouth
Crushing his body on hers
As they broke the kiss due to lack of air ..he opened the first button of her gown looking into his eyes and kissing her as he opened second he pulled it down.
The moement the gown was down he rolled on him kissing him one more time ...suddenly he realizwec that she was wearing a bikni inside the gown

"yeh kyun aaliya "
"tumhare liye zain I wanted to tell you that you deserve something better then those stupid girls "as she kissed him one more time and then hugged him and kissed his neck
"I love you aaliya "as his hands explored her back and he rolled onti her
Their hearts pacing faster as they looked into eachothers eyes thinking what might happen next and they kissed passionately again

Suddenly the door opened
"zain aaliya "
"ohh shit rehaan ihh shiut the door isn't locked ohh f"
"zain "as rehaan and barkat entered
Aaliya manged to cover herself with the blanket zain jumped off the bed and blocked their way inside the room
"bahi aapne aaliya ko dekha "inquired barkat
nahi aaliya ko nahi dekha maine "but till that time aaliyas and rehaans eyes fell on aaaliyas gown which was lying down on the floor
Rehaan held zains vest "mujh ephle se sahq tumhare aur aaliya ke beech mein kuch hai "
Aaliya peeped out of the blanket "bhai please usme zain ki koi galti nahi I love him and I am not gonna leave him "
kabse "rehaan asked
"do saal "
Rehaan hugged zain "I like your choice aaliya waise I want tol you and zain something "as he pulled barkat close to him by her waist
"I and barkaT "
"what ?"zain and aaliya blurted
"yes 3 months "barkat said blushing
"no no you arnet allowed zain said acting like possessive brother
"ohh hello " aaliya and rehaan muttered together
"maoine kuch bola "said rehaan
"ok ok saod zain hugging barkat and rehaan
"waise zain continue but meri behen ko satana mat zyada samjhe na "and left the room
Zain walked to the bed pulling his tracks down he sat in the edge and kissed aaliyas toes "zain "
As his hands travlled followed by his lips
His hands opened the bottom bikini and kissed her pelvic bone and sucked her naval
She clutched the bedsheets as she coudnt bear his torture
He climbed up her kissing her ribs and ripped the last piece and kissed her mercileesly on her pert nips
And then twinched and fondled the other one she tried to pull him off but he didn't loose her skin and looked up in her eyes telling her that he wasn't stopping nor did she want she pullechis vest and pullecd him closer and kissed his lips and the he let her push him on the bed she climbed on him and kissed his lips nibbled them and then hovered her hands on his well built body
Pulling off his vest
He rolled over her this time looking in her eyes for permission as she widened her legs and tears rolled down her cheeks
She monaed in pain her body withered under his . she let out a big cry
"shh shh "holding her face tight and kissed her hoping the pain goes
And thrusted one more time her body shivered in spasm as she held his hair tighter
Pulling him closer and he hid her face in her crook as their body writhe in ecasty her toes curled up rubbing against his "aah zain "as they climaxed and zain held her face tighet hoping her pain goes but nothing helped as she moaned digging her nails in his back crying louder till he their mons turn into squeaks and then noarmal heart beats returned from the trance
He one more time kissed her helping her pain to go and wiped her tears in return she kissed his hands and hugged him smilingly
He had taken all of one minute before he joined up behind her embracing her soft warm body against his. She loved his closeness and she moved into his groove. His body spooned against her o perfectly. He loved she responding like she was
She fell into his kiss as it became slow and passionate. His mouth was warm and soft. She kissed him with such gentleness. They moaned in unison enjoying the lengthy embrace. They kissed so long that they parted with swollen lips and lovely smiles as their bodies came alive with their togetherness

Okk so here you go promise will update next part soon
And this is for zaya firdose
And pls keep on commenting
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
res
Unres
sorry for the late unres.
Amazing update & hot too 😳
update soon 😊
Edited by SparklingEyes29 - 9 years ago
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Khyati..it was simply sublime..their jealousy..Zain's frustration nd anger.their ahem ahem..hot make out session...Rehaan nd Barkat barging into d room..gawd..it was awesome..nd ZAYA...they were still going at it..Zain never misses out on a chance..update soon dear...was really mising ur works!:)
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part !!
Vry nyc :)
Update next part soon !!
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omgeee
This was a big treat
Its been so long since anyone has written anything so Guttery
I kinda miss it lol
Continue soon
Loved it
Thanks so much for the pm
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was so hot and passionate 😳
finally Rehaan and Barkat came to knw abt ZaYa
loved the update as always 😳
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was so hot and amazinggg!!!☺️
very well written
loved it❀️
ty so much for pm..😊
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome and hot part.can't wait for next part.update soon.
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was so hot
really loved it
pls cont asap !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The 8th Time

Aaliya ran down the stairs as fast as possible but as she neared the living room she saw the whole family welcoming zain.

Her heartbeats raced as her eyes fell on him she hadnt seen him since 2weeks they hadn't hugged each other since 2weeks but probably they had to wait as there were number of ppl to welcome him.

As zain hugged his dad he saw her getting down the stairs not letting her eyes off him. He faintly smiled at her

His mother pulled him into a tight hug.

Surriya read dua for him and kissed his forehead "zain beta tum theek toh ho na jab se accident ke baare mein suna hai mera jeee machal raha hai " she asked Cupping his face

"Ha mom I am fine "

"Dikha kaha laga hai "

"Mom sab theek ho gaya hai it was a small bruise*and he hugged her again and looked at aaliya who also had so much worry and questions for him and just blinked at her but he knew she was not satisfied with his amswer and would confront him soon. She walked to the family and said " hie zain"

"Hie mkb "he replied then the whole family settled on the couch and were talking while she stood silently near the pillar staring at him. He signalled her to come in his room and she blinked her eyes indicating a yes.

" aree aaliya come sit "usman said

" nahi mamu mujhe kaam hai main room main jaati hu"and she ran up stairs

After a while

Surriya was carrying snacks and juice for zain when aaliya stopped her in her tracks "laye maami mein deke aati hu zain KO aur use hotels ki design bhi dikha dungi"

She try to give a valid reason so they were not caught "theek hai aur USS bahane se Usko usko puch Lena uske chot ke baare mein Shayad tumse kitkit large karte kuch bol de "

Surriya said

"OK maami your wish is my command " she left taking the tray in her hands.

Zains room

Zain was standing at the window aaliya kept the trays aside and walked slowly and hugged him from behind "I missed you "

"I missed you too " he said crunching her hands ..he turned around and hugged her tighter "zain tumhe pata hai I was the one who suffered the most because of you I hate you " she held him tighter acting against what she said"tumhe pata hai jab accident ka pata chala main toh mar gayi thee aur I couldn't react only I felt liking coming to you jab Mami behoosh hogayi tab mujhe Rona aagaya sab soch raha thee ki mein Mami KO dekh kar ro rahi hu par sach toh yeh hai zain main tumhare Siva kuch soch hee nahi paayi mujhe Rona tha mujhe tum hug Karna tha koi tha bhi nahi mere saah mujhe samaj ne ke liye ...tumhe kuch ho jaata toh pagal "he hugged her tighter and felt her tears pass his shirt..." Hey princess stop crying baba I am fine now look at me "as he pushed her hair back and wiped her tears " shh aaliya "as she sobbed more and hugged him " acha chalk jaldi se mujhe kahna khilao bahut zayada bhook lagi hai "he said pulling her to the table " main nahi khilane waali khai apne aap stupid"wiping her tears "theek hai " as he had the juice in one go and the sandwich in three bitesd and burped "

Aaliya pulled him to the bed him and made him sit

"What " he rolled his eyes

"Show me" she said

"Show me what ?" He tired to act cool

"Show me your wounds kitkit I know they aren't healed yet pura glass gira tha tum pe zain Abdullah it cant get cured to fast " she said

"Aaliya I am fine you don't need to see it "

"Zain I know tum mujhe jhooth nahi bol sakte "

"Aaliya sach kahu actually glass gira bahut chog lagi woh helmet nahi hota toh main aaj aalah"

"Zain " she placed hands on his mouth and pulled him into hug" stupid kuch bhi bolte ho"

He slowly pushed her back and opened his button because he knew she would not calm down until she see his wound

He slowly slid his shirt uptil his elbow

Aaliya got up and sat on the bed and saw three to four red wounds they weren't big but not that small also but girls u know tears rolled down her cheeks landing on his back "aaliya" he whispered but she got up and brought the first aid kid and she missed his wounds sending jolts current through his body and then she applied ointment

"Aaliya i don't need it "

"Shut up chup chap baitho zain *as she dressed his wounds

She started walking away but zain pulled her and hugged her stomach tightly

" I love u zain "ruffling his hair

" why do u do this to me zain "

"I am sorry " he said holding her hands

"But believe me I am fine "

He got up from the bed and walked to the window

"You know I just don't want anyone to give reason why I can't marry you I want to be perfect because i deserve someone perfect like u " she walks to him and hugs him from side holding his hands "my jaan u perfect only " as she kissed his shoulder

He turns around to look into her eyes

So much confidence so much trust it had she slid his hands around his neck as he held her waist she moved backwards until her back touched the wall ...he held her face and their lips parted to meet each others their hands pulled each other hair pulling closer

She broke the kiss and ran out his hold ...zain slowly without shouting went and closed the door she stood behind the curtain clutching them and panting he went from behind and traced her hands and enterwind her fingers with his she looked into his eyes as he kissed her cheeks

And carried her to the bed ...she pulled him closer and they indulged into one more bone crushing hug and kiss

Minutes later

She could feel his Heartbeats increase with the wonderful feeling. He held her back as she kissed his mouth and their loving tongue wrestled causing their body to move against one another

He reached his hands below ash he fondled her breast feeling them wanting them loving them and kissing her nips

Nothing could stop him as he drove inside her making her jky she could feel his body tub against her feeling a deep heat stir within her she wanted to scream but she didn't she just closed her eyes as their bodies continued to rub and savour their closeness she weakened under him

She snuggled down beside him. Covering his body with kisses their legs touched and their feet played and their body collapsed into a warm embrace. He looledt into her eyes and wiped her tears as they drifted to land of happiness

They made silent love so beautiful so serene

Not once did she moan not once did he groan .

It was different so beautiful they never thought love making could be such a silent affair too sometimes the only thing that made noise wastgeir heartbeat or the small anklet which she wore as she runner her toes to his legs

Edited by katmaan - 9 years ago