Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohhk sorry for so much of delay but posting in a while..
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TNLM PART 3
"yeh kya mazak hai " as he keeps the book aside and looks at the file it was aaliya pregnancy report it said
Expected delivery date march 13 2015 "what is this ?" he seemed so confused as he picked up the book and opened it on the first page was a long letter from aaliya

Dear Zain
I know you would be surprised but I didn't abort the baby that day. The reason I said that day a lie was because I didn't want you to leave mamu's and your dream, incomplete.
I didn't want our baby to be the reason for mamus dream to be incomplete .sorry zain I know you are angry on me but I know you can't be angry on me for a long time.
Its my fifth month zain I need you now our baby needs you now I know you have worked hard for the hotel and I and baby are super happy about that.
I am sorry zain I know you wanted to be with me throughtout my pregnancy but I know it coudnt happen but zain this book has each and every moment of my pregnancy so that you don't miss anything.
I know you must be smiling and crying together bcoz of me.
Yesterday I saw your photo and the hotels photo and that's when I decided this needs to reach to you now .
Zain I know you have forgiven ne but I am really sorry for what I did
Neways our journey starts from the next page.
Start reading happy reading

Love you. Your aaliya ...and sorry again

"mallika e zain tum pagal ho mere aur dad ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho aur maine tumhe itni aaasani se maaf nahi karne wala "
He wipes the tears and makes a call "mujhe kal subhe ki first flight ki tickets chayiye Bhopal ke liye"

He keeps the phone and hugs the book .he kisses the photo of aaliya on the book and her protuding stomach.

JULY 14th - took medicines for the first time
July 18th - vomited for the first time believe me zain its so yukkk
July 19th - no time to think anything vomit full day and headache
July 30th - full month of vomiting and morning sickness and your sickness I miss you .

August 5th
Five days have passed life is normal my vomiting has reduced but I feel to giddy doctor told me to take care ...and ayat is sooo sweet she takes a lot of care of me .. she has even taken pictures of me crying sleeping and vomiting just for you.
I have pasted them below so have a look
Zain moves his hands on the photos
In one photo aaliya was sleeping on the bed covering herself with blanket ..next she was vomiting and hiding her face ...to stop her from taking photo.
In third she was crying and hugging herself
Zain whispred "I wish I was with you aaliya "

August 15th - zain I had a doctors appointment today doctor has said that the baby is fine. Zain now I don't cry for you so much .. but yes I miss you a lot.
Fahad bhai told me that you working day and night for the hotel and I made sure that you are having food on time ...infact bhai told me that you had sheer korma after 1.5 months ..seriously you didn't have sheer korma for 1.5 months zain for me... you know the moment bhai told you ate it I ordered mom to make it ..i also had it after 1.5 months ..it felt so good .i think the baby also likes it like us.

AUGUST 25th
IN last 10days I didn't feel like vomiting ..nothing great happened .. it was raining heavily today outside and no one left the house so we are playing cards ..antakshari and dancing I wanted to dance but no one allowed me to dance ...i wish you were here ..i am sure you would take me in your arms and make dance ...
There was pic also of aaliya pouting like a baby ..small baby ...zain placed a small kiss on her pout

September 3rd
Zain today I had gone to doctor my weight has come up by 5kgs .
Zain now I thonk you wont like me I don't know I will not fit in your arms ..but the funny part was that my tummy hasn't increased a centimeter I asked ammi about and she asked that it will come out after 4th month

September 7th
Zain today I am missing you a lot I don't know why I am feeling very lonely I love you zain you are my life ..i love you
September 13th - zain today actually just now I got a craving for chocolate icecream and I sent all my cousins to bring it at night 2.30 am they found it after 2 long hours I was awake the whole night I had the whole tub of icecream ... I was also crying because I know if you were here you would have bought it in an hour .. I miss you .. I have sent you the tub

He picks up the tub in his hands mutters ... "pagal hai pagal"

Septemeber 24th
Today I had my first ultra sound ... it was amazing I heard our babies heartbeats ... zain its so cute zain I weanted to be with you when the doctor applied the gel the time he kept the machine on my stomach
I had tears in my eyes zain I really missed you okay I have given the cd have a look and dint cry much my janu ... and ya a pic of mine in the gown ...the nurse took after lot of insistence she laughed on my antics
Zain saw the book and cried AND HUGGED THE BOOK

October 2nd zain my tummy inch increased finally increasing weight shooted up by one more kg all because ammis sweets all ghee food I hate her for this

October 15th
10 days I didn't vomit but today vomited a lot and now feeling so giddy had to sleep the whole day they called the doctor and he said I am fine just little weakness

Heard from fahad bhai thay the hotels ready just the interiors left proud of you my janu ...but he also informed me that you don't return home these days ...its k let me come back I will not let you work only ..and give head massage everyday ...

October 28th
Long time but what to do zain was busy in ayeshas sagai
I know you must be angry that I m working too much but believe they didn't let me work at all but today something and I felt I like should tell you everything ...and comeback to you ...I actually slipped amd fell down they call th e doctor and the doctor assured that I and baby are safe ...so no worries but for sometime I feld how will I face you if something really happened to the baby I would never be able get you back ...

He closed the book and groaned "yeh MKB bhi na how the hell she is carless with my two precious things my lofe both are I hate her"

Novemeber 7th
My tummy has come out 8 to 10 inches feel so good ...zain I want to move my hands on my tummy I want to hug you .. I want you to hug my tummy...kiss me zain I really miss you but I cant I still have to wait for some time
Bhai told me that the inauguration is some days and you are working to hard my jannu super love you ...

November 23
Zain full month of rest .various test and ya of course ammis food so sweet and so much oil and ghee I have become so so fat .. Zain I went for ultrasound today I could see the hands small legs and its hands zain its beautiful you need to see it ...

Have a look
Zain saw the CD he danced he laughed and kissed the book

December 3rd
Today fahad Bhai called he said next Tuesday hotel inauguration you have a photoshoot So I also decided to have a photoshoot here some pics acha suni there are many more pics and I am so sure by now u must have booked tickets for Bhopal before u began to read the book

Zain saw the photos beautiful was not the word how can someone look so beautiful even with such a bump he kissed each one of them.
December 7th today is the inauguration finally I saw the whole video on TV I also saw the photo of urs in the newspaper and I hugged it and zain guess what it kicked yes zain it kicked for the first time because he needs you now the baby is waiting for you come fast zain pls come fast .

Now from here we will write each and every moment together come soon your aaliya

'And fahad Bhai said he can manage the hotel for few months so if you talk about work will kill you are here to compensate for last 5 months samjhe janu jaldi aao"
Zain gets packs the box and leaves the office

Part 4
Zain and aaliya meeting after 5 long months will it be hot will it be emotional will it be funny let's see ...

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
really loved it
cant wait 4 their reunion
pls cont ASAP
Edited by jazly_zayafan - 10 years ago
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super duper awesome!!
Loved it!!
Pls update next part ASAP
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First! U updated ws really cute update next part soon!
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow u wrote d memory lane so well ihve happy tears in my eyes it ws so beautiful
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aww
lovely
beautifully written
cute
hatts off yaar
amazing
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww!
It was the cutest update ever!
Aww aliya and zain's gonna be superb and amazing parents!
Cont sooonn
i seriously cant wait
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its really cute aliya describing each and every state of hers is really amazing plzz update soon and thnx for the pm dear
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Thanks for pm
Continue soon