Aww shit..she could have told him
Well very good start to the story
Continue soon
And thanks for the pm also
I loved it even though it was kinda sad and shocking lol
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really good.alia is becoming foolish day by day...thnx for pm.
TRRRP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Go ahead continue as soon as possible..
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 2
5 months later

Zain had started working very hard for the project... In one week there was the opening ceremony of the hotel ...usman Saab was also recovering faster than everyone thought...he was just not able to speak... He could move his body ..he was sad that aaliya has done such a thing but he always thought there must have been a big reason for aaliya to do this he also tried talking to shabana but she refused to give explainations ..zain on other side ... Hated aaliya. .for what she had done he cursed her for killing his baby ..but he missed her too ...she was his life he would look at all their photos everyday and blame her for not understanding him ...but yes he always talked to shabana gave her updates of project and usmans health ..nor did she talk about aaliya nor did he try asking about her... On other side fahad Bhai ..used to give daily updates of zain to aaliya .she loved him truely and she never wanted hurt them but she had to take the decision of leaving him...

One week later

Aaliya woke up with ayats shout ..as ayat walked in "aapi yeah dekhiye mamu zain jiju air fahad Bhai ka bhi photo hai aur aapki hotel ka bhi photo hai "she sat next to aaliya .aaliya slowly sat up with a shine in her eyes ..opened the newspaper there on the first page her life her jaan her hotie her dream man ..her hunk ... In perfect black blazer..white shirt ...he didn't wear ...she knew why abhi bhi nahi sikha hoga stupid ne she thought.. Fahad Bhai in his formals and mamu in his black suit... Tears welled up her eyes as she moved her hands on their face ...finally on the next page she SAw... A huge building it was not just a builing her life... His ambitions mamus dream...five months of sweat...sleepless night of zain ...tearful nights of aaliya...surriyas pride and future of the kids if abdullah family she sobbed while a voice passed her lips zain ..."aapi "aayat said as she hugged her ...she slowly kissed his face on the paper and hugged the paper ...and cried louder "ouch "aaliya shouted "kya hua"asked aayat worriedly "he kicked aayat he kicked for the first time "aaliya cried "he kicked because he realized that it'd his father "aaliya cried slowly moving her hands on the protuding stomach.

Yes she never went through abortion she did that to show it zain ...so zain can concentrate on the project... She was there to take care of baby. .she did it so zain can get away from her and work much harder ..slowly she hugged the photo and cried "aapi I think now jiju should know about this "said aayat and then the phone rang "hello fahad Bhai " answered aaliya"aslam wallikum aaliya Maine abb tumse request karta hu ki please zain KO sach bata do woh tadap raha hai tumhare ..andar he andar...he loves u alot ..an hotel ka kaam bhi hogaya bow u need him ...aise bhi its ur fifth month.."said fahad bhai on phone "ji Bhai mera parcel zain tak pahuch that hoga aap usee uski cabin rakhva Dena..he will understand "and aaliya kept the phone she cried a lot...she patting her stomach "today finally ur dad will come to know about your presence sorry baby I didn't tell ur dad about your presence because I don't want him to delay his dads dream ...I didn't wanted him to be guilty of not completing his dads dream because of u and me ..but today he will come to know about u and I know he will understand me ..he will really understand me ...

*flashback*
"Kya fahad Bhai...aap zain KO samjaye please please usse samjaye... Aisa na kare..."said aaliya"ha aaliya mein try karunga abhi toh break hai woh tumhe Milne...aa raha hai"said fahad who was too worried "_Bhai kya aap mera saath denge..zain KO rokne me liye " asked aaliya"ha aaliya I will because I don't want zain and dads dream to be canceled like this bolo kya Karna hoga?"replied fahad "fahad Bhai main abortion karva rahi hu " said aaliya "kya nahi aaliya nahi don't do that "said fahad "Bhai main sachi thodi abortion karvaungi Maine zain KO bolungi.. I know he will be angry on me ..and tell me to leave ...and I knw zain in anger he will complete the project before time and the day he it is over I will tell him about the baby... Bhai boliye de he na mera saath "asked aaliya "baat toh pateki hai par tum apna khayal rakh paoungi na .."asked fahad "Bhai mein akeli nahu hu ammi abbu air aayat hai na ...bhopal mein sab mera khayal rakhenge aur aap mere shauhar ke updates dete rahenge na "asked aaliya "ha ha don't worry roj updates dunga "

*at the airport*
"Sambhal kar Jana "said fahad as he placed his hands on her head... "Air bhopal pauhcke ..phone karna...aur phoops air phoopa KO samja paungi na tum "
"Ha Bhai don't worry "as she left smilingly

*at bhopal*
Aaliya entered her house..."aree appi aap yaha"aayat shouted and hugged her ...
"Aree aaliya aao beta"both gulam and shabana said together ...

Aaliya recited her part of the story to them ...shabana hugged aaliya"meri bachi bahut bad I hogayi hai...par kya zain KO is khushi sent due rakhna na sahi hoga???"
"Ha aami ...use had khushi milengi..I knw mujhe kya Karna hai aao has mera sath Dena !!!"

*flashback ends *

Zain entered his cabin ...he was talking on the phone "ya Mr shah it will be done before the delegates come definitely.. Shall talk to u tomorrow ..."he saw the box it was a blue box...decorated with beautiful starts and balloons "yeh kya hai "as he threw himself on the chair ..and opened the box ... There was a tub of ice cream though there was no ice cream ...a file ...some reports..a sock and sweated for small baby ..a big book which had his picture in a suit and aaliyas picture with a protruding stomach on the cover "yeh kya mazak hai "He threw the book on table and picks the report "aaliyas pregnancy report... Five months expected date of delivery 13march 2015