Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh katmaan u killed me aliya urges lol bt it does happens in real too pregnant womens do gt cranky ..n d way u described too good baby jst loved d update keep writing keep updating ..u rock it always
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So here I go this I a small part hope I ppl like it I think three more chapters and epilogue thats it pls leave it comment back pls

Chapter 6a
Month 7
Things went normal just once or twice aaliya felt weak and was about to faint but somehow zain held her and shouted on her for not taking care of herself.

Aaliya also used to fight with zain for no reason but zain knew it was all hormanal rush.

Once aaliya had a fight with zain she said rude words to him .
Zain had disappeared that day he didn't return home till evening .shw left the house without informing anyone to search zain
She found zaim sitting on the bench in the mahal they first met.
She went and sat next to him holding his hands he pulled it back and got up .."zain"she shouted pulling him back to sit
"Zain I am sorry " she said with tears in her eyes "theek hai "he said with plain anger and got up "zaiin pls "she cried he sat back and held her face "kyun karti ho aisa kyun ladti ho mere saath".
"Zain you said it will be a girl and I know its a boy but you don't believe me what should I tell you then I hate you. It's you who started the fight of boy of girl"she said hugging him "theek hai sorry baba tum aur tumhare mood swings "he said
caressing her hair "but I know its a boy"she giggled
"Ya madam abb ghar chale" he said making her stand up and they walked home having some kitkit sessions and off course aaliya won all.

Month 8th

Aaliya and zain stayed whole day together they would watch movies zain would would read books to her and play games sometimes they used to snuggle to sleep.

Aaliya had lost her sleep she could hardly sleep and when she was she used to zain asleep and think how lucky she is to find such a loving a
caring husband.

Month 9th

Aaliya date was due. Zaon hardly could wait zaom always used to keep on irritating shabana asking her about the delivery date and how will they come to know it's the time.
Shabana used to laugh seeing zain sweat when aaliya used walk around the house with her big bump taking the whole house on her head shouting irritated and desperate to have the baby out

Aaliya had lost her sleep. Her back ached. Her body was all swollen up. Her hair were falling she kept on fighting with zain why he made love to her that night.
Why only she had to bear the pain and zain could do nothing but listen to her

Sometimes he used to laugh on her antics And sometimes regret not able to control her hormonat disbalance.

Finally 13th march around 3 am in night aaliya shouted"zain "he got up from sleep aaliya was shouting and sweating he pinched himself to check if is dreaming.
Later she requested zain not to wake up anyone because it might be a fake contraction and orderd him to take her to the hospital.
He carried aaliya into the car and started driving.

Zain took her to the hospital as soon as possible. Zain kept on calling aaliya doctor "Mrs shah "but he couldn't reach to her.

An idea struck to zain he called up pushkar Mrs shah's intern and that time he came to know Mrs shah's husband's unwell and can't come down for aaliya's delivery and pushkar will have to do the delivery after lots of thinking zain agreed to let pushkar do her delivery.

Puskar suggested zain to stand out
"It was a fake contraction Mr abdullah we have given her injection for sleep bit I think we will have to give her
Medicine to
Because its the correct time now and
we can't operate her because I found this file. I didn't know about this I just
Found this file. I hope u know about this "said pushkar
"Puskar yeh kya hai I don't get you ?" Asked a confused zain "I thought so aaliya wouldn't have told you thank gods the nurse came and gave ms the file just now before it was late " pushkar said

"What are you saying can you come to the point ?"zain asked angrily

"Aaliya has a problem she may not survive ...

Next part up after 10-15 comments
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update khyati

Haye aliya may not survive.

No don't that ...I will give u chocolates

Thanks for the pm

Lots of love
Alina
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay you updated...
Lovely update...Aliya and her mood swings...damn this should have been in BI...
Really awesome...
Wait Aliya won't survive......please don't do that...first of all so much pain and then this...
Waiting for the next...
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love her mood swings cute update but please save my Aaliya I am excited dit the other chapters continue soon!
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it Khyati
Aaliya mood swing the cute moment in the mahal, n pushkar as the nurse , but plz plz let her survive. Will break my heart to c him alone
Waiting
Sim
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Poor zain tolerating aliya's hormonal changes :p
Aliya has problem :(
Continue soon ...!!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3