Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Without much talking here I present the next chapter...

Forever Yours

Chapter 3

" Yes.. that's like my good girl, wasn't the soup tasty ?? "

Rebeka... aaliya's mother kept the empty bowl on the bedside table after making the nutritous soup down alliya's throat, aaliya was reluctant but gave in to her mother's wish anyways. She didn't want to worry her mother anymore than she already did.

Aaliya fiddled with the bedsheet wrapped upto her stomach and gazed into rebeka's eyes...

Aaliya: " I am sorry mom. "

She said softly, rebeka gave a confused smile.

Rebeka: " Sorry !! What for ?? You finished the soup afterall.. then ?? "

Aaliya looked down for a second, releasing a soft sigh she again met rebeka's confused gaze and spoke seriously...

Aaliya: " I am sorry for worrying you this much, I am sorry for making you cry and look at you mom... it seems like you havn't slept for a century. "

Rebeka reahed out and touched aaliyas cheek with motherly affection.

Rebeka: " What nonsense aaliya !! That your car crashed into some drunk moron's truck wasn't your fault at all and you know that well... "

Aaliya: " But.. "

Rebeka now gave aaliya a look that said.. she wasn't going to buy her silly apolozies which made aaliya shut her mouth.

Rebeka: " You shouldnt be sorry dear, as the only thing I feel for you is pride. "

Aaliya looked surprised. Rebeka smiled at her questioning look.

Rebeka: " You were so strong. Doctors said that you were in coma and we would loose you in 12 hours, your heart stopped beating several times and we the doctors thought that you were.. d.. dead. "

Rebeka shook her head as if trying to shake off the memories of those painful hours fearing every minute and every second in fear that her daughter would go away from her for forever.

" But everytime you struggled, you fought and finally... you came back to me. I am so proud of you aaliya.. so proud... "

At the end of her sentence rebeka had tears in her eyes, aaliya leapt forward and hugged her mother sobbing. Aaliya winced and hissed in pain, her broken ribcage and bruised head felt like hammering in pain in that soft movement.

Rebeka panicked and pulled off from the hug, helping aaliya lay down again she scolded her in a soft tone...

Aaliya just smiled at her mother's frantic behaviour. It was her small happy world and in that world was her mother and her... and yeah there were also her two close friends... sandra and jace... Thinking of her friends.. where were they ??

Aaliya: " Mom... did sandra and jace came to see me ?? "

Rebeka who was now sitting back ont the stool beside the bed nodded in response.

Rebeka: " Yeah.. they came in the morning but you were sleeping back then. Doctors had said that you needed to have good sleep to recover fast and so.. they saw you, stayed for a while and left. "

Aaliya just said...

Aaliya: " Ohhh... "

She was happy that both of then had come to see her but a little sad that she could talk with them. Talking with aaliya and jace would always lift off anykind of stress she would be feeling. And right now she needed to lift off some stress...

She was feeling so uncomfortable since the moment she gained consciousness this evening. First... images of that handsome man with wings from her dream wouldn't leave her mind. Though she knew that he was just a dream but she often found herself involunteeringly looking for him, whenever any doctor or nurse came into her room she would jump up and expect that it was him.

If this was not enough, she had another problem too. She had this strange feeling of someone watching her, sometimes she had goosbumps... feeling like someone was standing very close to her.. watching her face.. counting her every breath.. every moves.. intently... closely.

She had been trying to brush off this crazy feeling but it wouldnt just go away. Was she being a paranoid now ???

Aaliya closed her eyes feeling weakness, again she had this feeling of someone watching her.. someone was standing beside the headboard of her bed. She snapped open her eyes and looked at that direction but as usual there was no one.. she saw no one.

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Zain was being impatient, still there was anger bubbling inside him but thankfully he had managed to reduce it down to a rather safe state, thus the wailing and screaming of the spirits couldnt be heard anymore.

Hades looked at his son who had perfectly inherited his anger and by knowing himself he just knew that... behind that calm face of zain was erupting a nasty volcano.

Hades: " What you are speaking son is really intriguing. "

Zain: " I think the exact opposite father, its annoying... "

Zain's wings were tucked invisible behind him as he sat there in his father's large study room, he would always keep his wings invisible when he didnt need them. Persephone was on the other side of the table giving all her attention to the book in her hands, but zain and hades both knew that she was actually listening intently at their conversation. Persephone was a little different and both the father and son liked this unconventional yet elegant when needed.. lady so much more for this.

Hades shifted his elbow a little on the armrest of the chair, his every move.. the way he was sitting.. talking was giving the complete impression of being a king.. a ruler. But he talked in a tone which just said that above all he was a father...

Hades: " I have always granted you freedom to whatever you do son, what I can do is give you suggestions but not the decisions. "

Zain: " I know father. "

Hades: " So its you who must think what you can do, I just dont want any kind of disbalance or any problem in the system. "

Hades spoke in a cold tone... " I say.. you go back there for as many days you need and you are a god zain.. you are aware of what you can and what you need to do. Do whatever its needed to collect her soul and still if any problem arises.. I will go to olympus and talk with the other gods and goddesses about the matter. "

Zain grunted...

Zain: " Which you wouldnt need to do father, I am perfectly capable of completing my own tasks. "

Zain said standing up. After all the disgusting fight he had with that disgusting god of love eros back there in olympus and all the gods and goddesses supporting eros... there was no way in hell he wanted to seek any help.. favour or whatever you say it.. from them. They had done nothing for him instead made him feel miserable always by making him an outcast. Just because he represented death and all the other gods represented other beautiful lively things... they had kept themselves blind eyed with their pride and powers. But even those bunch of idiot gods also knew deep inside what zain was possible to do, if somehow zain goes out of control cities.. and countries would get destroyed... people would die in the worst possible ways. Zain's angels would immediately bring havoc and chaos around the world, it would be apocalypse... as zain's army of angels were divinely connected to him.

Hades looked at his son's retreating back as he briskly walked out of the study room. A sigh from the other side of the room could be heard... it was persephone...

Persephone: " Why my senses are screaming at me that.. totally soemthing else is going to come out of all this... ?? "

She asked herself but hades answered anyways...

Hades: " Let that something else happen then... "

------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

zain was standing beside the headboard of aaliya's bed in her hospital room, he had arrived agitated but found his agitation change into... curiosity ???

He had been listening to rebeka and aaliya's conversation, their emotions and how rebeka forced aaliya to finish the soup. Now what will this soup do when death was literraly standing above your head ??

Zain smirked at that thought.

A few times it felt like aaliya could see him, whenever he was standing wherever... she would wearily look straight at that direction. Could see somehow see him?? He checked if he was properly invisible, yes he was.. for if he wasn't, rebeka.. aaliya's mother would have already seen him by now and create a scene.

Right at that moment, aaliya suddenly moved her head up and looked directly at where zain was standing beside the headboard of her bed... like she could see him.

Zain's breath got caught in his throat, he felt really uncomfortable. Now that again made a new fit of fury to start building up inside him but unlike last time he tried to keep it in control.

Wasn't it enough that this girl could sidestep death.. that now she dared to make him.. a god... uncomfortable !!!

He would have to wait for when she was alone, he would bring death upon her and then take her soul to underworld.. and then hades and him can easily interrogate this excuse of nuisance girl of the mystery she was holding.

Sounded like a great plan... right ???

Please press the like button and comment about what you feel about how the whole thing is progressing. But only 11 likes on last chap... 😭😭.. pls make it a little more pls...

What do think... how is zain's plan ?? Would it work ?? And if that doesnt.. what will he do ??

And trust me... I am going to soon turn this story into a emotional roller coaster, people who have read my old stories... can already have an idea about that (winks)...

Stay tuned and pls bear with me so that you can ride in this upcoming roller coaster... For pms.. like, comment and buddy me...

Take care...

love yaa all.

divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok wow waiting for the next part eagerly
i already have the feeling im going to enjoy the next part
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
so zain again come to aliya to take her soul with a new plan.waiting to know if this time he going to successful or not.
Viratmanvifan31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like zain n aaliya , saw the initial episodes but not following it now can't connect with them ... but am surely gonna read it as UA 1 of my favorite writer ... do update beintehaan's epilogue asap
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viratmanvifan31

I like zain n aaliya , saw the initial episodes but not following it now can't connect with them ... but am surely gonna read it as UA 1 of my favorite writer ... do update beintehaan's epilogue asap

Hey thanks dear... am glad to know that u r gonnaa read this ff...
my first attempt to fantasy stories... 😕😕.
Yes.. maybe tomorrow I will be updating beintehaans epilogue... 😭😭...
I have completed writing that actually but cant bring myself to post... 🤢🤢...
Take care huh...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.
so zain again come to aliya to take her soul with a new plan.waiting to know if this time he going to successful or not.

Thanks a lot dear... 😃...
Yeah zain is back and he will bring so much dhamaks too...
wait to see what's coming up next... 😉
Viratmanvifan31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

<font color="#009966" size="3">Hey thanks dear... am glad to know that u r gonnaa read this ff...</font>
<font color="#009966" size="3">my first attempt to fantasy stories... 😕😕.</font>
<font color="#009966" size="3"></strong></font>
<font color="#009966" size="3">Yes.. maybe tomorrow I will be updating beintehaans epilogue... 😭😭...</font>
<font color="#009966" size="3">I have completed writing that actually but cant bring myself to post... 🤢🤢...</font>
<font color="#009966" size="3"></font>
<font color="#009966" size="3"><strong>Take care huh... </font>

vl b waiting
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
so aaliyah can sense zain's presence
eager to read more
continue soon
thanks for the pm
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved this story !! please update sooon
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovvveee it!😃 cant wait for them to be alone!😉 update ASAP!!! will be waiting!