Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.
zain was god of death,its really intersting.he came to take aliya soul but fail.aliya can see him when no one can,is she have some sepcial power.this ff is too much intersting.can't wait for next part.

Hey.. thanks a lot...
will cont soon... till then take care...😊😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emaani.95

OMG!! Clara? 😲 You dedicated this part to me?? 😲 I mean really?

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou buddy πŸ€—
I felt so amused the moment I read your dedication πŸ˜ƒ Thanks :*

Now coming to the chappy,

I was not at all wrong when I said 'You write stupendously' πŸ‘

This concept is very much fresh for me as I haven't read any FF like this one on any Forum. 😊
You have all rights to write your imagination and I wouldn't say anything on it but I just hope that you'll not pen down something which would be against the muslim culture or would hurt any of your muslim readers. Though, what you wrote is not what actually happens but I am ok with ut as it's just a fiction. 😳

I liked this segment of the chapter:

'So her name was ... aaliya... in between his determined thoughts he couldnt help but to say her name to know how it felt rolling out of his tongue...
" Aaliya... "
As if the girl whose name was aaliya could hear him, she moaned a little and replied in her deep slumber...
" Hmmm... "
A ghost of a smile involuntarily played on his lips.'

I am glad that Aaliya didn't die! 😊

Now, when are you gonna update the next part? πŸ˜›
I hope it would be up soon. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

You are welcome buddy... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. you are one my sweetest cutest new friends... love yaa...😊😊
And thank u so much for your comment.
This story is basically based on Greek mythology and yes its totally a work of ficion and thus I hope that it wouldnt hurt anyones religious views and beliefs, I am quite sure about that 😊😊.
Will try to updt really soon.
Take care dear... tada...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kateyes

Nice prologue Lara sounds interesting n seems very different it was written very beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ a luv story with a mythological concept i m so excited 4 dis dat how luv will develop in dis concept πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ch 1 # Brilliant grl just luved it u hav written it so beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ , d way u described death n zain character i just luved it 2 d core dat wht people feels about death n him he himself is d god of death 😲😲😲😲 ( i hav not thought about it ) who takes ur life 4rm urself ( firstly i got confused dat no it can't happen den got excited dat now how will u show luv in dem ) n dere first meeting he was dere 2 take her life but can't do dat bcoz of sum reasons 4 which he is confused dat y he can't snatch her soul 4rm her d story is like a fantasy movie i was smiling like idiot while reading it n thnk u so much 4 d pm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ohh thanks for your comment dear...
I am so damn happy that you liked it and now am more eager to write the next chapter.
Take care dost... will come back with the next one soon... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Wowww such along update...its realy superb loved ur first update...dis is realy interesting...
Realy its a different concept nd v.interesting to read...
Looking forward for your next update dear...

Even I myself enjoyed writing this long chapter and now
I am so happy that you like it...
Thanks... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Superb start Lara!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Mind-blowing.. I love reading fantasy books and you have described every moment just brilliantly.. As if I'm watching a movie.. Too good.. Zain's looks and his emotions are very well portrayed.. He couldn't separate her soul from her body and he was infuriated by his failure.. Aaliya can see him! It seems she has some special powers.. This is really interesting.. Loved it.. Eager to read more.. Please continue soon.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊

Thank u so much dear... 😊😊...
So glad to know that you enjoyed reading it...
Will soon be returning with the next chappy...
Till then take care... tada...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Lara are u going to update?
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg this is great! love it! update asap! will be waitingπŸ‘
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved the way you described zain 's appearance
but y can't zain take aaliya 's soul
and aaliya can see him
continue soon
thanks for the pm
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
until aliya's name was not taken only manvi's image was going on in ma head and its still going on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
amazing update loving the different concept its damn interesting the mixture of the two different world soo much of imagination used up its really exciting to read it wel done ya πŸ‘
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Different story nd so interesting... Nc prologue also... Continue soon... Pm me for nxt prts... Loved it...