awesome update
loved it
zain and aaliah destined to be together
continue soon
thanks for the pm
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
1st of all Thanks for the dedication Lara Di!Lovely update Lara Di!Thanks alot for sending pm & sending buddy request!Thilia told Zain that Aaliya is His fate & Zain just laughed it off but then understood the seriousness of Her words!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!
bubbles666 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesommme update.
now aaliya and zain are destined together.
no way for zain to escape her now.
bechara zain.
how will he react when he comes to know about eros being with aaliya in his place.
nice update.
thanks for pm.
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m in love with dis ff..dey r so beautifull!!
Eros n aaliya small talk was so cute..!!
M waiting fr drr destiny to meet together!!
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
eeekkksss!!! then aaliya is going to be here and woh bhi zain came to knw she is destined fr him!!!
wooohooo!! this is damn interesting ...
wanna read mre awesome update continu sooonnn :D
Create thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter. . Plz do update
devilaonmoon thumbnail

First of all... thanks to all of you who have liked and commented... I really appreciate you guys for liking this greek myth... eeksss... Though I can see there are very less weirdos like me.. who are into greek fantasies. But.. hell.. lets enjoy our weirdness.. because that's how we are unique... huh... I guess I am blabbering too much... so lets not talk anymore and go to the updt...

Dont forget to hit the like button and comment... love u all... 😊
😊

Forever Yours

Chapter 12

Zain was in a daze as he walked inside the palace of underworld. Nothing was making any sense to him.

As he was about to walk past the spacious dining hall... he suddenly paused beside the large lantern and the line of magnificent vases encraved with precious metals and gems. The sound of joyous laughter of two woman made him to stop and look at the scene before him.

His breath hitched, there at the table persephone sat with aaliya. Both of them were eating something, aaliya said something pointing at the unfamiliar food infront of her with a funny expression and persephone laughed squinting her eyes close.

Zain was amused at the sight of his mother laughing like that. He had always known his mother to be one of the most elegant woman's in underworld and in olympus as well. She was a powerful godess, a fair queen who sat by his father... in all her glory and aura.

He looked back at aaliya to see her innocent face smiling back at his mother, now he knew why he couldnt take her soul. How could he rip out someone's soul when that soul was connected to his ? When he were meant to protect it ?

Zain took slow steps back... there sat the remedy.. the ending of his milleniums of loneliness. There sat the woman who was meant to love him... and be there.. when all the other beings in the heavens criticized and misjudged him. And what picture he had created of himself before that woman who was destined for him ?? That he was really what they call him... a demon.. a monster...

Giving a last glance at the person destined for him... zain went back to his room, all the while deep in thought.

---------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Aaliya stood by the big double door, rhea had said that... the two rooms at the end of the corridor of the west wing was the guest rooms where apollo and eros were staying. It was far away from zain's room.

There would be a huge chaos if zain got to know that eros was here in underworld but still he was staying. When aaliya asked about it to rhea she informed her that... persephone and hades wanted to make peace with eros.. so did eros wanted. It was decided after eros's arrival here and after hades return this morning.

Aaliya: " But what exactly happened between zain and eros ? "

When aaliya asked that to rhea she just smiled nervously and said that it was not her place to talk about that. And aaliya understood... afterall rhea was a stuff here and trouble would only follow by zain if he got to know that his ugly past was getting dicussed by a mere prisoner and an ordinary stuff. Aaliya didnt want to really ponder over .. where he would lock her up after that, she didnt intend to know that.

She knocked on the door softly, when no one opened or no reply came from inside... she knocked again.. this time a bit louder. She heard shuffling of feets from inside.

Apollo's friendly ways made aaliya feel at ease after the torture she had to go through this past week, as she was getting bored and at the same time stressed sitting in her room... she couldnt help but wanted to pass a bit time with him.

Aaliya thought she would see apollo's generous grin when the door opened.. instead she was greeted with a crooked smirk.. by none other than eros.

Eros: " Even the gorgeous... dettached lady couldnt go past my charms... are you falling for me ? "

He raised an eyebrow when aaliya's cheeks flushed with colour. Eros was also a good company but.. his open and bold flirting would make her embarrassed or nervous from time to time.

She moved her gaze from his twinkling eyes.. only to discover his half naked.. glorious body, only wearing a pair of grey slacks. Aaliya found it really hard to look to look away from his abs. She recalled zain's sculptured abs from the night in the hospital, she had thought him to be just a dream.. but who knew he was all real.

Eros: " See... you are lusting after me... ? "

His chuckle made aaliya to look away.. bushing furiously, embarrassed for not only gawk at someone's abs but also for admiring the memory of someone's elses at the same time. What was wrong with her ?

Aaliya: " Obviously I wasn't... "

When she saw eros again smirking.. clearly he didnt believe her, aaliya quickly added to save herself from further embarrassment.

Aaliya: " I was actually looking for apollo.. I thought it to be his room, sorry for the disturbance.. "

Aaliya was about to turn around and leave to the other door... when she felt his hand surrounding her wrist. She turned back to look eros amiling and slightly pouting. His hand was warm upon hers.. aaliya thought, but not those tingles appeared when zain held her.

She sighed again at the malfunction of her thoughts, again she was comparing every single thing to zain.

Noticing her sigh of frustration eros suddenly became serious, with a concern look he let go of her wrist only to take her hand in his.

Eros: " Hey... are you mad at me ? Sorry if I had hurt you with anything I said, being the god of love.. it's kind of difficult to control my cheekiness. "

Aaliya shook her head into negative and smiled at his words.

Aaliya: " No... I am not mad at you, you are a good man... "

Eros's face lit up hearing her. Aaliya chuckled taking back her hand from eros's...

Aaliya: " But ofcourse apart from the flirting... you are pretty shameless... "

Eros's smirk grew even more...

Eros: " Ohh.. that's an inseperable part of me I guess. So my lady... why is it so.. you think my company annoying.. ? "

Aaliya was confused... " When did I say that... your company is anything but annoying eros.. "

Eros: " Really ? Then why you are eager to search for apollo when this not so annoying company is standing right here infront of you... "

Aaliya couldnt help but laugh, eros had a juvenile aura around him which made her nervous and at the same time relaxed. Maybe that's what the power of love... and he was love himself.

--------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

Zain stood at his balcony looking over at the marvellous horizon of the underworld.. the shining.. massive stars upon the sky, they weren't twinkling... they were dazzling. Zain thought with a smile on his lips, only aaliya was the first alive human being to watch this sight. What she thought about his world.. his domain ? He wondered.

Would she be happy to stay here ? Because being his destined.. she would have to now stay here.. where he was. This world was hers too now.. as well as it was his.

After thinking about it the whole day... zain at the end hours of night accepted it... he accepted what fate had said to her.

He was tired of living like this, he was tired of his loneliness and of everyone judging him of what he represented.. DEATH. And now when his intended was just a few rooms away, so close to him... the fire burning in him for so many milleniums felt unbearable.

Now that he knew that she was meant to share forever with him, he felt desperate to begin that forever from this very second.

Thilia.. the godess of fate had said that he was meant to love her forever.. and so was she. But the question was... where was that love ? Did he love her ?

He recalled the night he spent siting beside her.. looking at her while she slept oblivious. How he forgot everything whenever he went near her. The sparkling of electricity.. he felt whenever he touched her. And the kiss..

Zain felt like his mind along with his heart would burst. That single kiss... that was something he never felt before, it was not only the physical connection that blew his mind... it was the way he felt.. the emotions hovered over him that moment.. that made his whole world to stop for a second. Was these all love ? Was love.. the summary of what he had been feeling since the first time he laid his eyes on her ?

Zain didnt know but he did need to find that out soon. Then there was this another preoblem.. another question. What about aaliya ? How would she react ? Would she love him after how he treated her.. how he tortured her ? Zain felt restless beyond limits.

His heart thumped wildly at the possibility that she wouldn't. But then he brushed away that painful thought. She would have to.. afterall that was her destiny... their destiny.

devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: gowtu

O m g..
Alia nd zain r destined for ech other..
Ofcourse thy did..
Is eros gud r bad..
Y dnt zain like him..

Awesome prt..
Continue soon..

Hey.. ⭐️ congrats on being the first to comment... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

1st of all Thanks for the dedication Lara Di!Lovely update Lara Di!Thanks alot for sending pm & sending buddy request!Thilia told Zain that Aaliya is His fate & Zain just laughed it off but then understood the seriousness of Her words!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon!

Its my pleasure dear... πŸ˜ƒ...
thnks for the comment...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

Awesome update Lara..Loving this FF..the story is so interesting..πŸ˜ƒ Your a genius..reading FF on Greek Gods for first time :)
So Zain and Aaliya are destined to be together...Zain's reaction after knowing this was hilariousπŸ˜†
looking forward to see what happens next :D

What do I say... its a bit hatke... πŸ˜ƒ...
Thnks for ur comment buddy