Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesomeupdt..
Glad tht zain guild wht he did to alliyah..
Nd aliyah sum how realised it..
Liking frwrd for nxt one
continue soon
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
zain guilty for what he did to her
continue soon
thAnks for the pm
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no words only hug...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arey wah!! awesome one dude :D
eagerly waiting wat will happen nxt
will aaliya stay here itself or will go back :O
thnq fr the pm :D
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .nightqueen

Amazingly awesome update

Persephone is so kind n it was nice 2 see that Zain repented and huff that smirk and aww poor Zain will be criticized again by those gods and waiting for Zeus' decision 😊 and aww the questioning about the kiss was a v cute scene, Zain doesn't know d answer too ❤️

V eager 2 know How their love story will start .
M smile like an idiot when I imagine the whole update like a show, u describe things in d BEST way .

Thanks a lot for your beautiful comment dear... 😊😊... felt really flattered after reading it...
take care...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

beautiful update.gald that zain was guild for what he did with aliya and aliya somehow realise that.zain mother was really sweet.can't wait to know how their lovestory will be start,i'm damn cursious for that.update soon.

Thanks a lot yaar... 😊..
yep.. will updt soon...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kokubaba

no words only hug...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

🤗

Word Count: 0

devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZainXAliya

Wow, this chapter was just wow!
Loved every single parts of this chapter.
I can't believe how amazing you are, your just too good. You actually drown me hard into reading your wonderful stories. I literally just want this story to keep continuing forever! Sadly, every stories need an ending. Hope this one is long though! By the way you really know how to write a persons point of view very well and described too! Even I can't top your writing! By the way thanks for the beautiful update Lara! 👏

Hey dear... thnks a lot for your lovely comment dear... 🤗
I dont know what to say...
will updt soon yaar... take care...
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Exellent update Lara Di!Aaliya liked Peresphones & found Her to be sweet!Aaliya asked Zain why did He kiss Her but He Himself didn't knew the answer!Hades was angry on Zain!Waiting for next!Pls continue soon & pm Me!& Pls can U send Me a friend request?
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Hey guys... sorry for being late. Thanks to all the lovely friends who have liked and comemnted.. thank u all so much.

Dedicating this chapter to " nightqueen "...

Forgive all the mistakes please... its not rechecked..

Forever Yours

Chapter 10

Aaliya looked at persephone not sure anymore what to actually say, she got a smile in return from her. She then looked at the man sitting beside her bed in a chair... apollo. The first thing that came into her mind after seeing this man was.. he was shining. Not literally but it strangely felt like he was shining. His friendly yet sometimes royal behaviour, his skin colour.. chestnut coloured hair, the way he strode around ... made his personality quite shining.. inside-out. And why not... he was the god of sun.

Aaliya: " I dont feel any pain anymore... "

Aaliya moved her previous aching limbs, she stepped out of the bed and stood on the ground wearily gripping the headboard for support... but a while later realised.. it was any support was really not needed. She took a few steps aimlessly looking down at her feets, surprised that her twisted.. injured ankle was not making any protest of pain.

Aaliya: " Unbelievable... "

Apollo chuckled from the chair, persephone joined him.

Persephone: " You my dear, is now perfectly well as I can see. "

Aaliya turned around to look at apollo still with the fascinated expression.

Aaliya: " Armmm.. thank you... "

Apollo nodded his head and smiled...

Apollo: " Dont mention that aaliya, I must admit that I was quite curious and eager to meet the first alive person arriving down the underworld. "

Aaliya sat back on the edge of the bed.

Aaliya: " I didnt arrive.. I was abducted.. "

Surprising aaliya, apollo chuckled again.

Apollo: " Sure.. sure... typical zain, no wonder he did that. "

Now it was persephone's turn to glare at apollo, he immediately lifted his hands up in a gesture of surrender.

Apollo: " Ohh... sorry pers, I didnt mean to insult him.. it was just that incident in the past. "

Persephone sighed and stated in a cold tone...

Persephone: " I am not saying that zain was doing the right thing apollo but thats in the past, stop dragging that anymore now. "

Apollo smiled embarrassed... " I agree with you pers, sorry... "

Aaliya was listening to their conversation silently all the while realising zain had quite a scandalous past.

She couldnt stop herself from asking.

Aaliya: " What happened in the past ?? What did he do.. ?? "

Apollo and persephone passed a look, aaliya could feel that her question wouldnt be answered. Her suspicion was proved right when persephone all of a sudden changed the subject...

Persephone: " Since you are well now.. lets give a short tour of our palace and the backyard garden. "

Not giving aaliya any scope to reply, apollo perked up with excitement..

Apollo: " That's one wonderful idea pers. Eros must be somewhere in the backyard between the flowers and all, cant wait to introduce aaliya to him, he was so excited to meet her... "

Persephone suddenly gasped...

Persephone: " What ?? Eros ?? What is he doing here ?? I opened the gate for you apollo, how will zain react after knowing that eros is here in our home.. ?? "

Apollo: " Actually eros was quite whining around me when he heard about a girl conquering the god of death, he was adament to tag along with me. Sorry I didnt let you know before... but he means no harm.. really. And zain is even not here now... its alright pers... relax... "

Persephone scrunched her brows annoyed.

Persephone: " If any chaos occurs apollo, remember that... only you will be the one to be responsible of it.. "

Apollo smiled nervously at the obvious threat. The vivacious war between eros and zain over.. zain getting caught after sleeping with eros' love interest then - selene... was still fresh in apollo's mind.

Apollo: " Yes.. your highness.. "

The attempt of sarcasm was futile as he watched persephone glare at him and then tunred to aaliya smiling...

Persephone: " I need to go now aaliya, the judgement procedure requires me. In the absence of hades and zain... the pressure is trippled now... "

Not knowing what to say after witnessing the argument between persephone and apollo.. aaliya just smiled back.

---------------------------------

----------------------------------------

In a very short time aaliya had found a good bond forming between her and rhea who was given the responsibility to take care of her. From her she got to know earlier.. a lot about these gods and godesses, their names... powers.. domains...

Aaliya thought to ask rhea about zain and eros later. And she should also start trying to get out of this hell. Would asking help from persephone work ?? Aaliya sighed inaudibly, she would think about that later.

So after a while aaliya and apollo was seen to be wandering in the palace and it's various beautiful parts... rooms. Apollo was quite familiar with the underworld palace and aaliya felt comfortable at his company, inspite of being a god.. he was pretty friendly but ofcourse the pride was still there. But it was normal aaliya felt, all the gods and their egos.

By the end of visiting across all the wings of the insanely huge palace, aaliya felt exhausted.

Aaliya: " Its f***ing huge... "

She exclaimed amused and then bit her tongue glancing at apollo who was trying very hard to hide his laughter but burst out anyway.

Apollo: " Human... and their curse words... hilarious.. "

Aaliya smiled embarrassed.

Aaliya: " Sorry.. I should have watched my tongue... "

Apollo said shaking his head... " Yes you should.. before all the gods, if they get upset it wouldnt be a very nice of a sceme. But I dont mind.. and that one over there wont too... "

Aaliya: " Who... ?? "

Apollo pointed outside at the backyard garden, aaliya swung her head to see a handsome looking man almost as tall as zain was standing before a rose bush plucking a blood red rose out of it.

Aaliya squinted her eyes to look at the unknown person more clearly. He was handsome.. tall and fair but a natural tan was there on his skin, his expressions were attractive and a face with a firm set of jaw... he seemed like a man to whom every girl around would keep turning there heads to look at more than once.

One handsome god in hell... but another part of his head yelled... not as much handsome as zain. Aaliya mentally grimaced... why was she involving that monster of a god zain into everything ?? Why is she comparingg him with zain ??

Aaliya: " Who's that... ?? "

Apollo put his elbow on the window sill... " That over there is eros... the god of love.. "

Pleae like and comment... tell me if how do you feel about the way this story is proceeding. Will be eager to read about your views.