Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbles666 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you for pms lara.
this is definitely a very unusual concept.
loved it to the core.
description was so nice.
keep pming me .
waiting for your update impatiently.
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hats off for the concept loving it to the core...pplease font think of ending it
biggest jappi for the efforts u take to write.keep going girl
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First of all don't you think of ending this story so soon.. The concept of the ff is very different and amazing, so please do continue Gulab jamun 😛.. Update was awesome.. Poor Aaliya :(.. She is suffering a lot.. But finally Zain showed some concern for her.. Her pain is affecting him.. Not bad ;).. Loved the moments where Aaliya was dreaming about her mother.. Superb!! ⭐️ Will be waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊

GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Once again amazing wrk dear...
At least now aaliya out of the hell..
Very beautifully u expressed zain 's confusion. .
Thanks alot for pm dea. .
Keep rocking
Continue soon
Tc
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww!! zain not able to see her in pain!!!
i loved it...the imaginations she felt wih rebeka was sooo luvly...
awesome i loved the update...
continu sooonnn!!!
thnx fr the pm :)
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update, caring and scaring zain...scared aaliya, beautifully described
didn't i tell u to not close the story soon, U ARE NOT GOING TO END IT SOON, get that

sorry , was a little busy, tats y late comment.
update soon nd don't think about closing the story
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its really awesome , just loved it ...please don't end it...

One of the best fan fics i ever read .

keep writing 😃
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey everyone.. heres the next chapter of forever yours.. Please like and comment after reading, that would mean a lot to me.. please.

And thanks to all those lovely readers and friends who have liked and comment, thank u... muaahhh...

Forever Yours

Chapter 9

Persephone stood beside aaliya's bed, her face a mask of confidence.. just like a queen should have. Aaliya's twisted ankle and other injuries were tended, a gooye nasty smelled paste was spread her bruises upon her wrists.. arms. The wound on her forhead was cleaned and now was covered by a white clean cloth.

Persephone shook her head in disappointment at what her son had apparently done in the pretense of doing his duty. It was clearly the result of his ego and anger. Poor girl aaliya...

Being so exhausted aaliya was sleeping like a child, she was changed of her dirty clothes into some clean clothes after a warm sponge bath. She was having high fever, the dark circles around her eyes looked pathetic along with her pale skin.

Ordering rhea... the girl persephone had given the responsibility to look after aaliya, she was exiting the room in a tensed face. She had to stop dead in her track when zain suddenly walked in the room like his tail was on fire.

,br>Persephone squeezed her eyes in a threatening manner but zain was indifferent.

Persephone: " I told you not to enter in this room.. "

Zain: " I just wanted to check on her. "

Zain tried to keep his voice as passive as possible but the concern showed off anyways. Persephone was still too angry to notice it.

Persephone: " To check on what... have you forgot to count her bruises earlier that now you have come back to complete the task... "

Zain flinched, he was so angry that he didnt had to stop and look at what damage he was creating.. how cruel he was being... and aaliya wasn't even proved guilty. When he set her upon the bed, her feet touched the matress in an awlward position and her scream of pain and thos tears. Its only then when he finally realised that he had gone way too far.

After that everything went as a haze. When her wounds and bruises were being checked ...zain looked at them with his eyes widened. He couldnt believe that he had done all that. Guilt was what he felt. Then he was being told to go out of the room as they were going to change her clothes and a lot of other things. But the look in persephones eyes told that she wanted him nowhere near the girl.

He found himself pacing in the corridor outside the room, he was feeling guilty and concerned. It felt like a decade had passed, he saw female stuffs coming in and out from the room. He was fighting inside whether to burst into the room or wait outside and dig holes in the carpet by his non stop agitated pacing. Because if he asked for permission from his gone mad mother.. to go in there and see her, he would have to subjected to another set of his favourite woman's snapping.

Though.. hades and zain.. the two royal males were famous for their anger issues, it was persephone whom the two males would get scared of when she was angry. Maybe because it was really in very rare occassions they would see the woman in their lives getting angry. Persephone was always the cool and collected type.

Zain: " Mother... "

His trying to explain was left uncomplete in the middle when a slight moan was heard. Both of the mother-son turned their head to look at aaliya who was slowly waking up. She was trying to sqint her eyes open.

In a dash both persephone and zain were beside her bed.

Zain: " She's waking up... "

Persephone: " Yes she is... "

For once persephone forgot about the anger she was lashing at some cruel person a while back.

Aaliya opened her eyes to see at the woman who she recalled as the kindest person since she arrived in this hell-hole, who she saw between half sleep and awakeness.. hovering over her with a worried face.

Persephone: " Aaliya... how are you feeling now.. ? "

Aaliya tried to smile, but with her chaft lips.. doing that was a little difficult and when she tried to reply to the gorgeous middle aged woman... only a terrible croaking sound came out. That's when she heard the booming worried voice of his barking at someone to get her some water. The peacefulness she felt while waking up was immediately gone, though there was a mild headache and jolts of searing pain here and there over her body... still it was peaceful. But now...

Slowly she turned her head to look at him, he was standing beside her bed.. leaning his head down slightly to look at her. And was that again concern in his eyes she saw ??

,br>Earlier she thought about that look of his was just her imagination but what now...

After a while she was helped up to a half sitting position, a pillow was kept behind her to make it comfortable. Aaliya noticed .. how all these works were done by other people... she pressumed were stuffs or servants... whatever it was. She was in royalty and she felt deeply awkward.

Persephone: " Looks like I need to call down apollo... "

Persephone murmures to herself in an almost inaudible way but everyone in the room heard it anyway.

Noticing aaliya's still pale complexion and after she placed her hand on her arm while she was waking up and realising that she still was burning with fever, persephine decided to call down apollo... God who represents sun. He was also known for his healing capabilities.

Persephone looked at zain...

Persephone: " Zain... "

Before leaving the room...she was going to tell him to go out of here but zain said before she could...

Zain: " I wouldn't do anything mother... just trust me over this.. "

Persephone looked at her stubborn son or rather glared. Aaliya was silently observing everything , she realised by their words that this elegant.. kind woman was his mother. How could someone so monstrous and cruel have a mother so kind... that was a question she didnt know if she would get an answer of.

Persephone: " You better not zain. Hades must be waiting for you in the judgement hall, I expect you to be there in ten minutes. "

With that persephone was gone from there.

Zain turned his gaze towards aaliya now.. concentrating on her. His eyes were soft. Aaliya somehow could feel that he wanted to.. maybe apologise. She silently stared at the half empty glass of water beside the bedside table.

Zain: " Listen I... "

There was hesitation in his voice and suddenly aaliya was enjoying his discomfort. She still didnt look at him and kept her face neutral. Zain cleared his throat.

Zain: " I... My mother had gone to call down apollo from olympus, you will be fine ok... "

Was that apology ?? Aaliya mentally rolled her eyes, not that she was ever going to forgive him even if he apologise. She just wanted to get out of here, this place felt like a mental asylum.

Aaliya: " Who's apollo ? "

Zain was glad that she asked something, he never ever apologised to anyone... other than his parents and so.. it was like a war going on inside his head.

Zain: " He's a god too, he represents sun and is the healer of among us.. "

Aaliya: " Healer ?? "

Zain: " Yes... he would heal you from your ill health and bruises in a matter of a moment. "

Aaliya just could nod her head and say...

Aaliya: " Ohh... "

This was all so weird for her, she again picnched herself to wake up.. if it was a dream or a nightmare. Zain saw her pinching herself, he couldnt help but lift the corner of his lips.. forming an amused smirk.

Zain: " You are again pinching youself !! This is no dream. "

Aaliya sighed and bend her head downwards to stare at the palms of her hands. Zain once again tried to say... that he shouldnt have done all that what he done with her, that it was his anger making him do all those cruel things. Zain tried to speak anything... something about the matter but... a few long minutes passed in only silence. Grunting low under his breath zain turned around and started walking towards the door, he could always say later.. right now it was more important to speak to hades who was apparantly waiting for him. It must have gone way too far than serious.. zain thought, topics dragged in judgement hall or throne room... it meant something official something grave and important.

" Why... ?? "

Zain was almost about to exit the room, when aaliya's voice made him stop and look back over his shoulder.

Zain: " Why.. what ?? "

Aaliya asked unsure, but she knew that she she needed to know...

Aaliya: " Why had you kissed me ?? "

Aaliya waited for the answer when zain's breathing hitched in his lungs. He thought that she might have forgot about the kiss as she had fainted right after that but his assumation was wrong... now he knew that.

Why ?? Now that question was a puzzle to him also. A question he didn't know an answer of. He left the room briskly leaving the question hanging behind him and twirling in his head.

------------------------------

------------------------------------

Zain was sitting with his spine straight in his golden throne. Hades was in his huge golden throne with a grave face up on the platform. Persephone was sat beside hades.. also in a throne but a little shorter one than hades'.

Zain was sitted vertically to hades. In the throne room or judgement hall.. whatever it was called... hades and persephone were more of the king and queen of underworld rather than parents. In here they were the responsible powerful gods.

The judgement of the souls to send them to their deserved afterlife... was done for the day. Hence there were only the three of them present in the hall.

Hades: " Is it true what you mother said to me.. zain ?? "

Zain: " Yes father.. "

Hades leaned back on the backrest of his throne and looked directly into zain's eyes. When hades gave this look to someone it meant that he was silently boiling in anger. Zain stayed unaffected though.

Hades: " This is my domain... "

Hades cold voice echoed across the walls.

Zain: " She is my prisoner.. "

Zain knew that what he had done should not had been done. But his ego and stubbornness had their own mind.

Hades: " Dont you use that tone on me zain. This is my domain, you should have let me know about her arrival in my place.. prisoner or not. Moreover zain... she is a mortal, only souls can enter in underworld not alive people... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?? "

Hades voice raised unbelievably at the end. Zain sighed, it had really gone way too far...

Zain: " I... "

Hades lifted his hand up gesturing him to stop.

Hades: " Your explanation would do nothing now, what done is done. But... "

Persephone was silently listening to the conversation going on between the father-son, she didnt want to interfere now. Both zain and persephone waited curiously what hades had decided.

Hades: " But from now on I will decide what we do with that girl. "

Zain scrunched his eyebrows...

Zain: " And what is that ?? "

Hades: " We take this matter to zeus, we go to olympus before sunrise. This thing is much more complicated that it seems. We cant blame the girl as we got no prove against her but it's a grave fact that she conqered death more than one time. "

An angry and irritated scowl appeared on zain's face. He hated those olympians, those bunch of gods were too proud and narrow minded for their own good. He still remembered how he was criticized by the maximum of them after that drunken one night mistake with selene. And now that a mortal that too a mortal woman had conqered her.. this insult was going to be presented before them. How could hades intend to expose this matter !! More than anything... aaliya was his and only his prisoner, still he had the most less say over her matter. How more things could go wrong ??

So zain protested...

Zain: " I dont agree father... "

Hades boomed... " I didn't ask for your opinion son, you and me... we are leaving... now. "

Persephone clapped her hands in an elegant fashion and finally opened her mouth...

Persephone: " So that's settled then, goodluck to you both over there. Though I hope I could visit olympus... meet hera and aphrodite but... I would rather stay down here as.. "

Hades finally smiled a little and placed his hand upon persephones...

Hades: " As I expect my queen to manage everything in underworld while both my son and I am away, I can trust no one else. "

Persephone smiled back... " Absolutely my king.. "

Zain scoffed.. excused himself and marched down the hallway in anger to his room. Suddenly everything seemed to be out of his hands.

Note:

Zeus is the king of all gods.. he represents thunders in the clouds. Hera is zeus's wife... she is the goddess of marriage and homemaking. Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty and craftworks and arts.

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update.gald that zain was guild for what he did with aliya and aliya somehow realise that.zain mother was really sweet.can't wait to know how their lovestory will be start,i'm damn cursious for that.update soon.
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divikash

superb update, caring and scaring zain...scared aaliya, beautifully described

didn't i tell u to not close the story soon, U ARE NOT GOING TO END IT SOON, get that

sorry , was a little busy, tats y late comment.
update soon nd don't think about closing the story

Thnk u so much for ur precious comment dear... 😊...
Even I dont want to end it soon dear... but when likes and comments decrease.. 😭 it becomes really frustrating...😕