Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonakshimehta29

Amazing chp..ohh god zain is such a bas***d..god aaliya i pity for her!!
😃 😆

Hey... thnks dear...😊...
feeling great to know that u liked it...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

omg so interesting, why is zain so rude? n now what will he do... res for long comment

Thnks a lot dear...
lets see what happens next 😉
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kokubaba

devil..why dont you direct the serial...it will be lots fun...i m sure many will agree to thiss

And make the audience kill me... ðŸĪĒðŸĪĒ... bapre bap...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIRMANVIAN

hai lara
first when you send the pm i thought what is this yaar boring and all
but when i read this yesterday
i have to say this ,
this ff is minblowing and fabbbulous.
u really did a great job.
looking forward for your updates.
here after you will be getting my response regularly.
i have read all the updates in one go.
pls update soon.
your works are really awesome

Feeling pleased really tht now ur view about this story had changed... 😃...
thnks a lot yaar.
Will be eagerly waiting for your comment after I updt... 😊..
Take care...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOOGLU

Awsm wrk dear..
Feel sad gor aaliya..
Waiting for nxt chapter. .
Continue soon
Thanks alot for pm

Thnks yaar... 😊...
uploading in ten minutes...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

amazing update
loved it
poor aaliya... Zain is very rude to her
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Hey.. thnks... 😊...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

The likes have reduced so much (sighs), I guess now I will have to try end this story asap... 😭

People who have liked and comemented... thank u so much from the bottom of my heart. Love u guys and hugs to all of you for encouraging me and being there for me always. This is my first attempt to write a fantasy story and all your encouragement in all forms are very much needed friends. It would please me so much if you encourge me through likes and comments in my this experiment with the fantasy world. So pls pls... like and comment after reading this chapter.

Forever Yours

Chapter 8

Zain was in the backyard of the palace, he was staring at the bush of black roses. He plucked up a rose in his hand... his mind now replaying the moment when he literellay hurt aaliya, her tears.. her screams, how he pushed her inside the cage and the rush of panic from her that engulfed him and made a trembling sensation all over his skin. It felt like they had a connection between them, it sounded cliche but it was true that for once he could feel her panic. And it was not for any godly power he used, it was uncontrolled.. out of his hands.

He wanted to rush back to aaliya and bring her out of that hideous cage.. in which he had himself pushed her into. He shuffled his feet a little.. almost turning around to do what his heart really wanted to do but...

Zain crushed the rose in his clutch and threw it away.

But he couldnt... he wouldnt show how much it hurt him when he hurt her. Zain sighed as he frustratedly dropped his tired head in his hands. All the confusions and his own thoughts taking their toll upon him.

Loud and hurried footsteps could be heard from behind him as if they had the power to crack holes upon the ground on their way. The footsteps stopped at behind zain, a little bit away from him. The next moment persephones stern voice could be heard.

" What the hell do you think you are doing zain... !! "

Zain grunted and rose his head up from his hands, slowly he turned around to look at his mother ... the godess of riches... glaring at him mad and with dissappointment.

Zain tried playing it cool ... unaware.

Zain: " What mother... "

Persephone's anger seemed to blow up at that act even more.

Persephone: " Oh no no no son, dont try that with me out of all people. You know what I am talking about... "

Zain didn't answer, neither did he allow any expression of recognition cross his face. Persephone had had enough, she thought to cut to the point.

Persephone: " What have you done with that girl aaliya ?? You have put her into the cage !! As I heard... she doesnt look like a threat. "

Zain's nose twitched.

Zain: " From where did you hear that mother ? "

Though he knew the answer himself.. still he asked. Persephone screeched...

Persephone: " That isn't important, what is important is your brutal and illogical acts.. which are going out of control. "

Zain: " Go ahead you too... call me a monster then... "

Zain too raised his voice waving his hand like he was done with everything.

For a moment persephone stood confused hearing zain but then as if something clicked in her mind, she looked at zain with motherly concern...

Persephone: " Had she said so ?? "

Sighing zain looked away confirming persephones assumation. She took the remaining steps towards zain and placed a hand on his shoulder. There was comfort in her touch and when she spoke.. it was command in her voice, the commanding tone a mother uses to her children.

Persephone: " What if she is really innocent zain ?? What if you are making a mistake ?? What if you would repent it later ?? "

Zain: " But what if she is putting up a nice act ?? She had already defended herself successfully from my aura... "

Persephone smiled a little...

Persephone: " I have let hades know about her arrival and the way things are going on with her till then. Lets get her out of that hell hole.. "

With his brows troubled, a hint of anger crossed across zain's shocked face...

Zain: " What !! Why the hell you told all this to father ?? She is my prisoner... "

Persephone cut in his sentence moving her hand off his shoulder and putting her palm infront of him.

Persephone: " Let's argue over this later, first we need to bring aaliya out and hurry up... because hades is pretty eager to talk to you zain. "

Grunting zain followed persephone inside.

----------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Aaliya was still keeping her head on rebeka's lap, she listened to the magical lulluby her mother was singing. It was peaceful.

A sudden silence... aaliya rose up her head to see rebeka smiling down at her. Cunfused aaliya asked...

Aaliya: " Why did you stop mom ?? You know that I love it when you sing me that lulluby.. "

Rebeka bent down to kiss on her forhead gently.

Rebeka: " Its time for you to leave hun... "

Aaliya: " Where ?? "

Rebeka: " Back to where you belong... "

Aaliya shook her head back and forth.

Aaliya: " I belong here.. with you.. "

Rebeka: " That's just what you are assuming aaliya, that's what you want to believe but right now it's time for you to go back to the place were you truly should be. "

As rebeka spoke, aaliya felt everything going blur around her, it was as if everything she was seeing.. was now wavering like a reflection upon a lake water.

Rebeka: " Everything will be alright aaliya, because it was all meant to be and ... "

Aaliya tried listening.. tried concentrating but it was like something was luring her away, as if something was sucking her out of the peace she was feeling. She heard a metal screeching sound coming from faraway followed by tinkling and jingling sounds of.. keys ??

She felt a cold touch surrounding her shoulders and another touch under her knees, she tried to squirm away but it seemed like she was stuck and was moving without her will. She looked at rebeka's blurry face... she was saying something to her, aaliya tried to listen before the words would get lost in the wavering of her surrounding. It seemed like rebeka said...

" Learn to accept your fate... "

Then aaliya felt herself pulling upwards, her stomach churned as she found herself to a darker place. The stink came back hitting her nostrills making her want to puke again but there was nothing in her stomach. With a lot of effort she opened her eyelids a little to see a faminine face, there was warmth and confidence radiating from the woman.

Aaliya felt herself bouncing a little and she saw the woman beside her moving too. She was being carried and the person who was carrying her was walking. After a few trials aaliya got her tilted head straighten a little, in the yellowish faint light mixed with the horror of darkness... she saw his face...

Zain... it was none other than the beast, once again carrying her and she felt a strong urge to kick into his shin. But then again it took all her effort to just open her eyes, no way she was strong enough to quench her wish to cause some pain to her kidnapper. Once again that day aaliya felt so.. so helpless and she didn't like feeling like that, helpless and disabled.

After a while she felt herself carried into the warmth of a room, she hoped.. that woman was still around. She didnt want to be alone with this monster of a man.

She felt zain bending down, a comfortable fluffy.. soft touch upon her back made her swoon and succumb herself into sleep.. zoning out all the things happing around. But the comfort didn't last for long as she felt a shot of jolting pain rise from her ankle making all the cells of her body to burn up and then numb near non-existence. Aaliya cried out, her fists clutched the bedsheet in death grip.

A panicked female voice could be heard beside her immediately, she looked up at zain's face for once who was still towering over her beside the bed. She looked at him with surprise, he seemed worried.. concerned as he cupped her cheek and rubbed a thumb across her jaw. Maybe she was imagining too much... aaliya thought to herself as she closed her eyelids tightly. Not because of the unbearable pain but because.. she was afraid to look at his worried face, she didn't want to give into her imaginations about zain.

The beast could prove to be dangerous for her sanity.

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eekks! I am the first to comment! ðŸĪŠ Firstly, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO END THIS STORY SO SOON! ðŸ˜Ą Because this story is really good! Coming to the chapter, it was awesome! I loved the convo between ZaYa. And I love the last line! Please update soon! Take care!
Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
awesome update.thanks god zain mom safe aliya from that hell.zain feel concern for her.u stop in wrong point.update is short but ok.waiting for next part.this story is really wonderful so don't end it soon.
-Minion- thumbnail
awesome update.thanks god zain mom safe aliya from that hell.zain feel concern for her and also feel hurt.u stop in wrong point.waiting for next part.this story is really wonderful so don't end it soon.