Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GOOGLU

Its outstanding update dear..
U always amazed us wd ur wonderful writing skill..
Loved it..
Keep rocking
Thanks alot for pm

Thanks u so much sweetu... 😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

amazing update
loved it
the way you describe is beautiful
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks yaar... 😳
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOSH!! :O he kissed her mahn this is awesme im totally loving this story too diferent to others...i really lv eit continu sooonnn thnq sooo much fr the pm :D
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Hey friends, heres the next chapter. Thanks to all of you sweet friends who have liked and commented on last chapter... thank u all so much, love u all.

This chapter's going to be a little rough 😑 . Forgive all the mistakes please 😳😳 .

Forever Yours

Chapter 7

It seemed like a load of bright light had been burning her eyes to blindness when she attempted to flutter them open. Squinting her eyelids several more times aaliya opened her eyes finally. It took a little time to make her eyesight flexible to the light around her.

Aaliya looked around expecting that it was just another typical morning in her little comfy bedroom but as she finally registered the unfamiliar atmosphere around her.. the room she was in, aaliya found a gush of panic rush inside her.

She looked at the bed was not hers; the walls of this huge room was painted in a royal blue color. The most weird thing was that there were sparkling gems or precious stone like things encraved in elegant desings.. making the walls shine brighter.

Now what kind of freak would make their house walls like this... ?? Who does that ... ?? Even the chandelier hanging up there from the roof looked like it was made of diamonds instead of glasses. The interior designer who was responsible for all this was very much talented and classic.. and crazy to design these all things like this... aaliya thought.

She looked at her right and saw the big window, golden warm sunlight was pouring through the opened blinds in the room. There were thick iron bars over the window making it the effect of a cage and as if she was a prisoner.

Now that caught aaliya's attention... cage ?? prisoner ??

Slowly as like flashes all the events.. that excessively handsome man with wings appearing before her whom she had seen once in her dream; him.. kidnapping her in the weirdest possible way... he flew off carrying her; then... that weird hole in the sky and then entering through that hole into a place... god knows where. And then.. that last part... the kiss.

Aaliya touched her lips with her shaking fingers, the firm and rough caresses of his lips.. his taste was still lingering on them.

Abruptly aaliya detached her fingers away from her lips.. shaking her head. She closed her eyes and left a deep breath that she didnt know she was holding in. And then... she laughed. This was all just a dream.. nothing else but a dream.

She laughed hysterically and layed back down on the bed still laughing loudly.

Right then she heard the door slam open, her laughing reduced to a faint smile at the interrupting sound and she turned her head to look at the intruder. She blinked a few times and jerked sat up.

Her eyes locked with the familiar captivating eyes of his.. of zain. For a moment, zain's face held a number of defferent emotions. He felt amused when from outside her room door.. he heard the sound of her jingling laughter, how could someone laugh at a situation like this ?? Was she going insane ?? Then when out of curiosity and in hurry.. he burst into her room, he saw her laughing her head out lying there on the bed and it seemed so magical to ears.. the sound of her laughter was the most divine music he had ever heard. And he felt at awe for feeling like that. Lastly.. he felt utterly confused once again to these kinds of weird reactions of his ownself when around this mysterious woman.

But all these emotions were visible on his face just for a second or two.. after which he made his face blank once again.

Aaliya was quite... she kept chanting in her mind... " This is dream... he is not real... I am dreaming... "

Taking two steps towards aaliya and keeping his face blank and firm.. zain said...

Zain: " Now that you woke up finally... we have a little talk to do.. "

Aaliya blinked a few times, so far it wasn't looking like a dream anymore. She pinched her hand twice... very hard and scrunched up her face with the pain the pinches caused. Now she was feeling the actual panic creep up her spine. She looked at zain wearily...

Aaliya: " Who are you ?? Why did you kidnap me ?? Where am I ?? "

She asked in one breath. Zain took a few more steps near the bed, getting scared aaliya crawled backwards and got off the bed from the other side. Now there was a bed between them.. seperating them.

Zain: " It's me who is supposed to ask you questions not the other way round, but still.. "

Zain smirked...

Zain: " I will answer you. "

Zain took slow steps now going around the bed towards aaliya again.

Zain: " I am zain... God of death and you are in underworld.. "

Aaliya was looking at him with opened mouth, zain still had this little smirk on his face.

Feeling a little annoyed herself with aal this now aaliya pointed a finger at zain.. who was now merely two feets away from her.

Aaliya: " Listen you.. stop with all these nonsene right now, because I am not in a freaking mood to endure your silly jokes. "

Diverting her gaze from his aaliya looked at the opened door.

Aaliya: " Mom must be worried for me, I need to go home... "

Aaliya whispered the last part to herself...

Zain was getting angry, oblivious to this.. aaliya began go past zain to reach the door. But the next second she felt herself yank backwards. Zain gripped her shoulders tightly making her yelp in pain and shock.

Aaliya: " Let me go.. you bast****... "

Zain hissed in a low grumble...

Zain: " Watch your tongue, because a god has a limit to forgive and I am not that much of a forgiving god. "

His voice was cold and threatening, the feeling of panic returned to aaliya as she tried to free herself from his grip.

Aaliya: " Are you insane or are you thinking me an insane huh ?? I am not a fool that you think you would kidnap me then say that you are a god and.. also expect that I would believe you... "

Zain gripped her shoulders tighter, his breath fanning on her face making her warm and fussy as he spoke gritting his teeth...

Zain: " Tell me carefully aaliya.. do you want more proves, because if you want them.. I will be more than happy to provide them to you. As I said this is underworld, this is where souls get their afterlives, this is where souls get tortured.. punished til their sins are cleansed. I can very happily put you to places for days or months or years... as per my wish.. till you are not convinced that what I am saying is true. "

Aaliya took deep breath recalling the way zain abducted her, his wings.. how he flew through the sky.. how he entered what seemed like into another world. Was he truly a god ?? Was it truly underworld ?? She knew hell was called as underworld also. Then.. was she in hell according to her kidnapper.. this handsome man.. zain ??

Aaliya felt her head spin a bit with all these questions.. these revealations. If zain wasn't holding her, she would have crumpled down in the ground instantly.

Aaliya: " This is not true... this is not real.. "

Aaliya mumbled.

Zain: " Keep telling that to yourself and soon you will find yourself end up in the worst place in underworld. "

Zain spat and pushed her backwards to the bed, aaliya fell down on the bed with a gasp.

Briskly zain moved out of the room slamming the door close behind. He yelled from outside...

Zain: " Don't think that I am done with you, I will be back after a while. I hope you will be accept the truth till then.. or else.. "

His voice promised the worst consequence as his footsteps vanished away.. in the corridor outside. Before leaving ofcourse he made sure that the guards outside the locked doors were doing their job properly, if she got out somehow from the room.. he made it clear that he would rip off the head. The guards were souls actually so they wouldnt die anyway but that would obviously cause an awkward pain.

A few moments later after zain storming out of the room and aaliya recovering from the initial shock... she ran to the door. With her tiny fists aaliya banged on the door desperately...

Aaliya: " Let me go from here, whoever you are... open the door. Someone open the door.. "

The guards stood indifferent to aaliyas cries and pleads.

" I need to go home.. let me out, what do you want from me ?? Open the damn door... "

An hour passed, aaliya's throat felt soar with all the screamings and crying. With an aching head she sat in one corner of the room with all the thoughts and the unbelievable truth twirling in her mind.

Gods !! Hell !! Underworld !! ... How did she manage to get herself into this mess ??

Her empty stomach was also not doing any good, since last night she didn't have even a single drop of water. Her every body muscles ached with exhaustions, head spinned and throat felt so dry that even gulping her own saliva seemed painful. She hugged her knees close to her chest and rested her throbbing head back onto the wall. Her eyes were drooping close, letting herself drown in sleep maybe would make her free from this predicament for a while.

Making her head jerk straight.. the drowsiness and sleep gone, ... the door opened slowly with a loud creaking noise.

Zain entered with that same blank look staring right at aaliya.

Aaliya sat silent.. in that same position staring back at him.

Zain's footsteps came near her, after gazing at her for a few seconds he waved a hand in the air before him. A chair appeared out of nowhere.

Zain sat on that chair infront of aaliya, he looked down at her as she was still sitting on the floor hugging her knees.

It was twilight outside, the sun was setting. Blurry reddish light was coming inside from the only window.

Zain: " I guess.. now you have believed in what I have said earlier. "

Aaliya didn't say anything. She looked away from him. This irked zain a little but he didn't let it show on his face.

Leaning back on the backrest of the chair and resting his one elbow on one armrest... zain came straight to the point.

Zain: " How did you cheat death ?? "

Confusion lacing on her face, aaliya snapped up her head and looked at zain.

Zain leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees now. He was in a position that was totally intimidating.

Seconds became minute.. zain asked again...

Zain: " How aaliya ?? What did you do ?? "

Aaliya was still looking at him confused. Zain gritted his teeth, trust this girl to always test his patience and hit the wrong buttons every damn time.

Zain: " Answer me... "

Aaliya flinched at zain's raised voice. She stammered...

Aaliya: " What are you talking about ?? "

Zain furrowed his eyebrows, this girl was talking like.. she had no idea. But maybe she was trying to fool him.. hide something among her act of innocence.

Inside.. zain fought hard to not give into his anger once again. He said in a threatening voice...

Zain: " You were supposed to die last week, my angels failed to collect your soul and when I came... " zain paused for a second, he leaned his face close to aaliya and looked at her lips trmble a little at the movement... " your soul still couldnt be dettached from your body . "

Aaliya bit her bottom lip in exasperation, she recalled the night when drifting in and out from coma.. she thought she dreamt of this man... zain.. who was now saying himself god of death. She realised, what she had been thinking of a dream was indeed.. very very much real. She tried gulping down the stubborn lump in her throat, she was supposed to die ?? He was there to take away her soul ??

Snapping out of her thoughts at zain's voice.. aaliya looked back at him still biting her bottom lip.

Zain: " Now answer me, how is that... me the god of death himself descended to take your soul but still you didn't die ?? ANSWER ME... "

Zain delivered pressure to his each word.. the venom in his voice intact. Aaliya closed her eyes for a brief second and took a deep breath.

Aaliya: " I really.. d.. don't know what.. you are t.. talking about. "

Her voice came out shakier than she thought it would be.

Zain: " Answer me.. "

Zain demanded, a low growl vibrated through his chest making aaliya shiver slightly in fear. She replied in a soft shaky whisper.. almost inaudible but still zain heard it...

Aaliya: " I.. I don't know.. "

Abruptly zain stood up with such quickness and force.. the chair fell backwards with a loud thud. Aaliya jumped at the noise as she tried to make herself cower more into wall behind her. Wailings of a few tortured souls followed.

Zain: " I want my answers weather in the easy way or in the hard way. I have already applied the easy way but you seem to be too much stubborn for that... so... "

In a sudden brisk movement he bent down and held one of her wrist, with other hand he clutched her one shoulder and yanked her up.. so that she was now standing before him. Shocked.. and scared, a muffle cry escaped her lips.

Aaliya: " What are you doing... !! "

Before aaliya could even register what was happening, zain clutched her arm and dragged her out of the room. Seeing zain coming out with aaliya, the guards bowed down before him and kept with their staring at the wall before them.

" Listen.. stop.. stop.. please.. where are taking me ?? "

Zain didnt give an ear to her questions or pleads as he dragged her through the long corridor. He was walking in a maddening speed making it almost difficult for aaliya to keep up with him, she stumbled in the way.. bumped with the walls.. but zain was deafened to her painful hiss's.

" Please believe me.. I dont know anything.. I dont have an idea of what you are talking about.. please.. trust me.. "

But zain was already done with his decision, his hot headed thinking.. his pride and ego.. didn't allow him to hear or process or justify her words.

Aaliya bumped on his back when suddenly he stopped finally to an almost dark hallway. Only a pair of lamps over the wall.. were providing the little light in the huge space of the hallway. Aaliya was panting as she tried to catch her breath. She looked up to see small cages around her, she couldnt see anything inside those cages.. they were pathetically dark. A stinking smell hit her nose making her cover her mouth and nose using her free hand.

Zain didn't let go of his tight grip from around her arm as he tilted his head a little sideways towards aaliya, he didn't look at her as he stated in a bland tone...

Zain: " Till you aren't ready to answer me.. till then.. "

Then without wasting a second he dragged and pushed her inside one of the cages. He pushed her so hard that she stumbled and fell down, a pain shot through her one leg starting from her ankle.. it had twisted surely. Aaliya screamed at the incredible pain, her cheek hit the cold damp floor. She bit the side of her palm to muffle another scream.

She heard his footsteps disappearing away after locking the door of her cage and putting off the fire in the lamps. It was pitch black now, it was too much dark that it felt insane. This much darkness couldn't be beared by any human being.

Aaliya stayed lying there on the cold damp floor, she sobbed pressing her cheek in the coldness of the ground. After what felt like a decade, the pain in her ankle eased a bit. Placing her palms on the floor she pushed herself away from the floor in a sitting position. She didn't know what was around her. Slowly she started dragging her body backwards holding her one leg which had the twisted ankle now, pressing in an odd angle another hit of pain shot through her ankle and leg. She bit the inside of her cheek as the uncontrollable scream waved out of her throat and echoed though the walls in the cage.. travelled the long empty, dark corridor outside the hallway.

Aaliya found her back touching the hard wall behind, sighing and wiping her wet cheeks she leaned back her head on the wall. She tried to rub her twisted ankle thinking it would help but it just throbbed more, she sqinted her eyes close retrieving her hand back. She could feel her ankle swalloing. There must be a serious cut above her jaw as the skin there was burning making her aware of the presence of the injury.

For a long minute, aaliya could hear nothing but the sound of her own panting breaths. It's only when her breathings began to slow down, she realised that their were more noises around her.. too close to her comfort level. She could feel presence of some more lives around her, they were making weird noises... hissing and squeaking in a very low volume. Aaliya held her breath to listen to it more carefully, the noises seemed to be moving here and there. Now in the pin drop silence they could be heard more clear. It seemed like hissing of... snakes ??? A lot of snakes !!

With a loud sob she hugged her knees to her chest tightly, once again. Something slippery and wet... touched her feet and tried crawling up. An involuntary scream escaped her mouth, she shook her feet moving a little sideways. Not even a moment had passed, something fell upon her shoulder. With a groan of panic... she hurriedly slapped it way, under her touch it felt like a... scorpion !!! A big one !!

A little something flew just before her face. Was it bird, no maybe cockroaches.. she thought herself. Something with a lot of tiny legs crawled up in a very quick pace up her twisted ankle, horrified she jerked her injured feet only to scream in pain again. Her whole body trembled in pain and panic.

She lost count of how many times she protested against those various creatures, she didn't have the energy or will to guess which animal or creature was touching.. crawling her anymore, maybe some of them bit her... maybe... she didn't know anymore. She squeezed her eyes close tightly, thought it wasn't any different under the closed eyelids.. it was the same dark either ways.

Bile rose in her throat, she tried to gulp it down but couldn't anymore. Her body trembled as she vomitted leaning sideways, her breaths came out violated and uneven. Salty tears flowed and dripped down the sharp edge of her nose as her head was still tilted.

There's always a limit of our endurance, in difficult situations we ted to surround ourself with this wall of endurance and inner strength.. but when all those walls start breaking down, it's better to snap the brain and logical thinking away. Away from reality.. away from the pain.. hurt and fear.

Aaliya closed her eyes and thought of a better place, she was free.. their was no more pain in her body nor was there any fear in her mind. It was bright place.

The more she felt slippery.. clammy.. creatures around her.. over her, the more she imagined that beautiful place free from any fear and threat.. hurt and pain. She saw herself resting her head upon her mother's lap. She found herself smiling when she heard her mother singing the lulluby that she heard more that a million times since her birth and when she would be ill her mother still would sing that to her. The lulluby had the power to lull her mind and into peace. Listeing her mother humming in that calming tone she spoke...

" I met this guy... "

Rebeka didnt stop humming just looked at her smiling curiously. Aaliya continued..

" He says that he's a god but... I know... I saw.. he's a beast.. "

Rebeka stopped humming for a second but didn't commented on her statement instead she kissed aaliya's forhead... " Sleep my child... "

Aaliya pleasantly obliged.

Don't forget to hit the like button and pls pls comment.

The likes have reduced in last chapter, feeling really sad about that.. 😭😭 so pls like, silent readers.. pls show me your existence.

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Dear its outsanding update...
Really its awesome...
Waiting for ur nxt update...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really beautiful and painful update.feel bad for aliya so much,zain was so rude why?hope he free aliya from that punishment.can't wait for next part.
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow tht was fabulous updt..
U penned it very well..
Continue soon
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, it was amzing. truly, superb update
felt really sorry for aliya, but can't wait for more
update again soonerπŸ˜ƒ

thank u 4 the hard workπŸ‘
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wwowwwooow !! wat a chap
omg por aaliya...with creatures :O
i will die in fear itself if tat happens :O
cary one mahn...continu sooonnn
Edited by shaalivirman - 10 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

Hey...
Thnks a lot for your comment my rosogolla... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
By the way... do you know I am a die hard fan of rosogolla and gulab jamun both ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 😳😳
Someone can win my heart ❀️❀️ by giving me gulab jamun... instead of gulab ful (roses)...
hee hee... 🀣

I'm also a fan of both πŸ˜›.. Gulab jamun over gulab ful !! πŸ˜†.. I can totally imagine your 'Someone' is trying to woo you with a bowl of gulab jamun πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 10 years ago