Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks... 😳

Word Count: 1

devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonakshimehta29

Amazing chp..i dnt think its zain who took away aaliya..it was another god..n zain he is falling fr aaliya bt nw in nly a lustrous way..lets c wen that feeling ill change to love..
N abt ur ques..i love evrythn abt zain..m fallen head over heels fr him..
😊 πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Ohh... it was zain who took aaliya... 😊😊...
You have fallen for zain.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... guess now.. aaliya has a strong competetion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: maclean

NO WORDS😳 HEART AND MIND OCCUPIED BYYY ZAYAAA OSM STRYYY I WANT TO READ MOREE MOREE AND MOREE <3 THANKU FR PM WAITING FR NEXT and haan waiting fr beintehaan virman ahem ahem too lol ;) tcc

thnk u.. thnk u... thnk u.. sooo much... πŸ˜ƒ...
Will really try to updt soon dear... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaalivirman

:O he took her omggg the story is on wooohooo

i llloved this one eeekkksss :D
continu sooonnn :D
and chorry im late :p

Thanks a lot yaar... 😊😊...
Will updt soon... pakka.. πŸ˜ƒ
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Superb!! :D Zain kidnapped her and now he is taking her to the underworld!! That was unexpected.. He is so attracted to her.. He can't really control his not so decent thoughts ;).. That Boogieman part was funny :p.. Eagerly waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care :)

You too take care my " rosogolla "... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
And thnks a lot for your beautiful comment... 😳
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Heyyyeee... all of you sweets... how are you all ?? Thank u all so much for liking and commenting on the last chappy... you guys are so awsm.. love u all... 😳

Not gonna blabber much now, heres the next chapter. Please forgive all the mistakes you find. This chapter is a little short... 😭😭sorry for that too...

Dedicating this one to... " kokubaba "... 😊

Forever Yours

Chapter 6

Zain flew upwards with aaliya in his embrace, he held her tighter against his bare chest as the trembling form of aaliya tried to sqirm out of his grip. He couldnt stop his own heart to flutter as her heart violently thudded against his heart, strangely it felt so right.. so right... that his heart was so close to hers, that she was so close to him.

Without resting for a second aaliya tried violently jerk away from his arms... but ofcourse all her attempts were failing miserably. Zain smelled in the intoxicating smell of her hair... a mix of strawberry, vanilla and something unknown yet so much addicting that it had the power to make him feel dizzy.. with how good it smelled.

But aaliya's constant and failed attempts of getting herself free out of his grip... were making him annoyed beyond limits now. And those shrilling screams of her's were fuelling his anger again.

Zain: " Stop moving... "

He commanded but aaliya didn't listen ofcourse. She kept her struggles up not considering that they were now thousands of miles above the ground.

Zain: " You will fall down if you keep moving and pushing me like this... "

Zain warned her though he would never let her fall down, then again why ?? He asked himself. He wanted her to die.. right ?? So what if he fell down and die ?? He couldnt find the answer, instead held her tighter confusing himself.

Because he wanted to drag her into the underworld and solve the mystery of how she could come out alive from his power. He wanted to take her alive to underworld to know the answers of the questions... how she could be immune to his aura ?? At least that's what he told himself, a way of his own to sidestep the confusions about his own behaviour when around this girl aaliya.

Aaliya: " Let me go... let go.. you monster... "

Zain snapped out of his thoughts almost getting deafened by her another ear shattering scream and yelling..

He yelled back...

Zain: " I am no monster.. stupid girl... "

When she asked him who he was... he clearly said that he was ' death '... doesnt she still understand that he was a god or like everyone else she also had this idea.. just because he represented death he must be a beast or some monster. She was also like everyone else and that made venom to rise inside him again, she thought him to be a monster... then be it.

He gritted his teeth and hissed into her ear...

Zain: " Stop shouting and stop freaking moving... "

Aaliya was too scared to register the threat lingering in his voice. Zain strethed his wings straight making him dive downwards all of a sudden. Aaliya yelled in horror as the feelings of stomach jumping up in the throat.. while falling down.. filled her. Instinctly... she surrounded her thin arms around his neck and hugged him as if her life depended on it.

At that moment zain's heart missed a bit and then started racing in a breakneck speed.

He reached the place in the skies, where one of the invisible gates to the underworld was. Of all the other gates around the world he liked to use specially this one gate.

Zain gripped her tiny waist surrounding his one hand around it and lifted his other hand upwards.

Aaliya loosened her grip around his neck and pulled away a little, she turned her head a little sideways to see what this man was doing.

Zain's one hand was still lifted up in the air, as if the world had another skin upon it which began rinkling around his hand. A hole started appearing and when it was bigger enough to pass through, zain quickly dashed inside and entered the underworld, the hole disappeared immediately behind them.

This sight made aaliya horrified even more, she opened her mouth but no sound came out and then suddely a ear piercing scream echoed around. Zain cringed at that.

Zain: " Shut the hell up... "

Zain placed his hand over her mouth to immediately scream himself, he couldnt believe it... aaliya bit his hand hard. He felt like she had ripped out his skin with her teeth. He hissed as his immortal silver blood started flowing out.

Groaning he clutched her hair instead making her shriek. His patience had crossed its limit, so he did the first thing that came in his mind.

Aaliya gasped as.. just in a blink his lips crashed onto hers roughly, pouring out the desperation.. anger... confusion zain bit her bottom lip making her part her lips, aaliya was utterly numb when his tongue entered her mouth tasted her. The kiss started of rough.. but soon it ignited unknown passion within. Zain seemed to forget about his ownself for a while when aaliya felt her whole existent spinning around her head.

In just a short span of time, her life was turned upside down in the most unexpected way. She had no idea about who was this man or monster with a handsome body and face.. and more importantly and absurdly.. with wings... a pair of beautiful.. feathery.. pearl white wings. And now this man was kissing her hungrily, she felt a mass of electricity hitting her in the most pleasureful way in the centre of her spine. This must be a dream... of course it was a dream.. aaliya told herself. She waited to wake up as she inevitably played along with his kisses... fought with tongue and devoured his musky taste. But she didn't wake up.. instead.. with all the tiredness and trauma of the events.. made her knees become jelly or was it his kiss that was making her knees buckle ?? If he was not holding her.. aaliya was sure that she would have slump down on the floor as she couldnt feel her feets anymore.

A moan escaped her lips... and that sound worked through zain's tangled up senses making him snap out of the sensuality of her temptation. Zain ripped his lips from her breathing heavily and looked at aaliya's half closed eyes in total shock. Why did he do that ?? What made him kiss her like that ??

Red dots began dancing infront of aaliya's eyes, she glanced one last time at his dark eyes before giving in to the darkness which swallowed her without any mercy. Before.. when she looked into his eyes they were filled with rage.. with anger, but this time they were filled with confusion.. and with passion !! Or maybe she was imagining things !!

Zain held her limp.. unconscious form in his arms, his eyes now gazing at her closed ones.

So.. how was that ?? Dont forget to let me know through your comments which are so so so much precious to me. And pls pls.. hit the like button.. it'll mean a lot to me...

Love u all... muaahhh... 😳😳

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.Zain just kiss Aliya,their kiss was so hot.both are seems confuse about each other.waiting for next.update soon.
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing...loved it..kiss was sensual and well described😳...and hayee their confusion...its amazing in a way as it would draw them towards eachother. ...awesome update Lara...n Thanks for the PM!!!
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..umm so dey kissed..it was unexpected..bt was amazing!!
πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg, i was reading the update with my mouth open
amazing update yaar
loved it to the core

pls continue soon, waiting 4 next part