Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gowtu

It was nc... Liked it... Continue soon...

Am so happy tht u liked it.. thanks... 😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Simply superb tha...
Loved each and every line dear...
Keep going waiting 4 ur nxt update...
Ty soo much for pm dear...

Thank u so much dear... 😃...
Will updt soon.. take care
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonakshimehta29

Amazing update..zain is tough..bt at same tym calm n cute too..he has actualy fallen fr aaliya..d way he was staring at aaliya wen she was sleepin..god amazing!!
😊 😃

Thnks a lot yaar...
😊😊...
Rough and tough.. or cute zain... which side of him u liked the most ?? 😳...
Qould love to knw tht...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome update
loved it
zain gave another chance for that man
felt bad for him
zain watching aaliya is nice
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks u so much yaar... 😊😊..
Yeah will cont asap...
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannat94

Nice one Lara

waiting for next

Thanks dear... 😊😊...
Next one will be updated soon..
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Dedicating this chapter to " niki795 "... 😃

Without much talking.. here is chapter 5.. and its gonna be a very long one, 'cause I want to now go to the next phase of this story.

Forgive all the mistakes please, its not rechecked. .😳

Forever Yours

Chapter 5

Paranoia... that had certainly got into her...

That was what aaliya had been thinking since the moment she had woken up. It felt strange, the same way that she had been feeling since the moment she had woken up from the coma in hospital.

It was like someone was watching her intently, her every moves; every single breaths; her talks and all that. But she was surely alone in her little bedroom, rebeka... her mother was making breakfast in kitchen downstairs... the noises coming from that direction was the prove. Only when she was having a refreshing hot shower is when she didnt feel this paranoid anymore and she felt so much thankful... at least she got this private job to do without having the feeling that someone had been watching her.

Wrapping a short towel around her body and tucking one end of it really tight on her chest.. she stepped out of the shower and back into her bedroom, only to get that weird feeling back.

" Creepy... "

In a low voice she mumbled to herself.

Was she going nuts ???

Shaking her head she went inside her walk in closet and searched for a simple.. nice dress to wear for the day. She was going to meet sandra and jace, her two besties in the restaurant where they usually used to hang out. Only a few months had passed since they graduated from college. Aaliya wanted to get a job soon, she wanted to be independent and she knew she was so close to fulfill her dreams now. She also was eager to know what sandra and jace had been planning to do.

Thinking all that she noticed a yellow... light.. flowery summer dress which would fall just above her knees and also be very much comfortable. Right when she reached out for the dress, she noticed a movement among her clothes right infront of her. Her hand paused midway in the air as she looked at the clothes holding her breath.

Was it a mouse ?? No it definitely wasn't, it must be something very big.. but what ??

Then she remembered the movie she watched a month ago.. about boogieman.. and she remembered the scene where in a dorm room.. boogieman comes out of the walk in closet and...

" Ahhh... mammaaa... boogiemannn... "

And she ran out of her closet still wraped in her towel, she was heading for her bedroom door when burst open before she could reach it.

Rebeka was standing by the open door still holding the door handle, watching aaliya with a confused face.

-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Zain was still standing inside the closet in a confused face.

" Who the hell is boogieman.. !!?? "

He made a mental note to gather information about who the heck this gooye or boogie man was. He made his way out of that suffocating closet, it was way too much to stay in that tiny little closet of her's, he instantly remebered his closet in the underworld palace... his closet was bigger than even her room.

Zain made his way out of that pigeon hole of hers to see aaliya still wrapped in that damn towel that made his brain to freeze for a while. He was waiting in that closet so that when she comes out of her shower.. he can again attempt to take her soul out in leisure but that heck of a towel.. which hardly covered her... armm.. well her beautifully curved.. irresistible a**, zain found himself in a state of statufication.

And now.. as he saw aaliya's mother calming her and reluctantly her walking inside that closet again, zain felt a wave of lustrous thoughts and images of a naked aaliya rush into his mind. How would she look like without that towel, not a thread upon her hot body that would put any other godsess surely in shame. Then came the thoughts of what he would be doing with her in that condition. Specially how he would devour those tiny sparkling droplets of waters from shower tumbling down.. from her hair.. to her neck.. shoulders.. collarbones and getting much.. much more downwards.

Zain shook his head desperately trying to get rid of those sinful thoughts involving aaliya. This had never happened before, never ever had he felt so much desire or lust for someone in past.

He stood in the middle of her bedroom, he could in no way get himself in that awkward condition in her closet like he had in a few minutes before. So he waited for her to come out.

And when she finally came out.. in that flowery figure hugging summer dress, he couldnt help but realise that this magnificent seductress infront of him was going to prove to be a great trouble.

Zain took a few little steps towards her after recovering from the shocked and dazed state he was in for a while. He forcefully hardened the part of his conscious that was stubbornly slipping out of his control around aaliya today.

Determined he was about to raise up his hand to do what he needed to do... but to his dismay and annoyance someone burst into the room. The loud squealing voice made him realise that it was a girl.

Zain grumbled under his breath, looked like even fate was against him.

-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya had just picked up the curling iron in her hand when like a fresh gush of bubbly wind.. sandra burged into her room squealing.

Sandra: " Oh... my gosh... aaliyaaa... "

Aaliya playfully placed her hands over her ears dropping the curling iron on the dressing table and turned around with fake annoyance towards her best friend. It was already too late that she woke up ( maybe the effects of medicine ) and they had this rendezvous set for lunch, aaliya knew that she was running late.. thus the storm like entry of sandra... so typical of her.

Aaliya: " Turn down that volume a bit... would you ?? "

Sandra... who was as same height as aaliya, didnt even give any importance to what she said. Instead, sandra stood before aaliya hands on her hips. She checked her out from head to toe in a serious face and then held her chin and moved her face from left to right.

Aaliya raised her brows smiling confused.

Aaliya: " What ?? "

Still holding the seriousness on her face.. sandra said...

Sandra: " Well.. I must say, you are looking preety hot in that dress of yours but you have lost more than enough weight aalu. But hey... no probs... when sandra is here.. no need to fear. I and jace.. we would solve that little problem soon.. ofcourse with the help of our dearest rebeka aunty, she said that you are not eating well. "

Aaliya huffed, she was used to with sandra always blabbering non-stop and when she sets up her mind into anything, well it was usually impossible to divert her mind from that topic particularly...

But sometimes it was way too much and aaliya or jace would care less to try n... shut her up.

Aaliya: " Sandra... first of all, dont call me aalu. You know that I dont like to be called in that vegetable kinda name. Secondly... it's been forever since mom is fussing over me to make me eat more and more, but seriously guys.. you really dont need to worry... cause I'm perfectly fit and fine. So dont bother.. please.. "

Aaliya was about to pick up the curling iron again, when sandra grabbed it out of her reach.

Aaliya: " Now what ?? "

Aaliya tried to take the machine back but sandra held it further away and rolled her eyes.

Sandra: " Come on aaliya, you dont need to set the bird nest on your hair... you look naturally gorgeous girl. Straight hair looks fine on you.. how many times I have to say that ?? "

Aaliya: " But... "

Sandra didnt let her finish as she grabbed aaliyas arm and started dragging her out of the room...

Sandra: " Now.. lets get going or else jace over there would faint drinking glass after glass of water waiting for us. "

Aaliya: " He's already there, before us !! "

Aaliya was surprised, jace was not a guy who would show up in time. He was famous for his habit of terribly late arrivles, he had troubles in dating for this matter also. So hearing that was already in the restaurant before them was a shock to aaliya.

Sandra: " Yeah yeah.. I know shocking but he was too worried for you since the accident and couldnt wait to see you... "

Aaliya nodded understanding, then sandra's voice dropped low.. and sad...

Sandra: " We... we thought that we lost you... aaliya. You dont know when we saw you on that hospital bed... those machines hooked with you, what the doctors said... "

Aaliya sighed and gave a light squeeze on sandra's hand...

Aaliya: " I understand sandra.. "

And yes she really did understood, if god forbid... sandra were in her place in hopital like that... she would be this much worried and scared too.

Sandra and aaliya both smiled at each other briefly and understandingly.

After bidding goodbye to rebeka and in spite of the concerened mother's much dismay... grabbing just an apple aaliya head out with sandra.

Aaliya was recently car-less, thanks to the terrific accident. So she hopped into sandra's car and they drove off.

But again, aaliya had this nagging feeling all the time of someone following her close behind... someone's heating glare burning her.

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

Zain stood there watching as aaliya was engulfed in a very tight breath stopping hug by that man. He couldnt help but feel anger bubbling inside him as aaliya smiled in that man's embrace. The anger was confusing to zain himself, why the hell was he feeling like this ???

Aaliya: " jace... I can't breath... "

Jace laughed and released her from the hug making aaliya smile too. Zain snorted in annoyance, he was already hating this jace guy, then again.. why ?? Again the confusion...

Jace: " How are you now ?? "

The worry in jace's eyes was evident, aaliya's lips formed into a warm smile again.. what had she done to get such awsome and true friends ?? Maybe some good work in her past life.. she thought.

Aaliya: " I am absolutely alright now jace, no need to worry anymore. "

Jace plopped his tongue inside his mouth and lead the girls to their table...

Jace: " Am glad to know that you are good now but about the last sentence... well.. no we cant... "

Aaliya: " What... "

Jace: " We really can't stop worrying about you.. "

Aaliya shook her head smiling while sandra chuckled beside her.

Sandra: " That... I agree with jace... "

They enjoyed their lunch and caught up with their life and all that, for the first time since her waking up in the hospital.. aaliya even forgot about her recently established paranoia.

--------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

Aaliya was walking down the deserted pavement to her way home. Forks was a small town, right after it started getting dark in evening... most of the roads in this small town would start getting vacant. Not many people lived in the town and thus it was so peaceful over here. Though there were a handful of nightclubs hee and there, young people would start going there a while later. But still the town seemed so deserted sometimes, maybe because there was a really big forest nearby with a very powerful river flowing down in the south.

Sounds of some passer by cars and taxis could be heard besides the echoing click-clack of her heels.

Aaliya didnt want to bother sandra or jace much more than she already did, so refusing a lift back home she decided walk all the way... which really wasn't that much far.

All of a sudden she stopped in her track and turned back briskly, there was no one near or far. But then why was she feeling like someone had been following her ??

Releasing a deep breath and shaking her head to herself she again began walking.

Suddenly she stopped in her track feeling breathless, as if someone had cut off her windpipe in her throat. Choking and holding her throat she desperately tried to breath. A huge amount of dense white fog started surrounding her, it got denser and denser by each passing second. Aaliya felt fear started gripping her guts, what was happening ??

It was too much pain in her lungs, it felt like someone was squeezing it brutally. Not being able to take it anymore.. she fell onto her knees as tears made there way out of her eyes. She bit her bottom lip as that pain only got more massive. She didnt know how much time really passed but it felt like ages after which.. the pain suddenly stopped just as sudden it started. But the white fog surrounding her was still there. Aaliya dropped her head in her hands still leaning down on the ground as she breathed heavily.

As if something changed in the air around, aaliya looked around frantically to see the fog still surrounding her. Her eyes widened in shock as a figure started creeping out from the dense for... a male figure... a very well-built, mascular, strong defined one. The male figure was a bit transparent at first but then it slowly solidified completely.

Aaliya was too shocked any fear anymore inside her, her mouth was agape as the male figure started moving. He took short.. slow steps towards her, giving her enough time to gaze into his rage filled eyes. Her eyes raked all over his handsome face to gasp in shock. From her kneeling position she slowly stood up on her shaking feets. The face seemed oddly familiar to the face.. to the man with wings she saw in dreams when she was in hospital.. drifting in and out of her consciousness. It was the same man, was she dreaming ? She questioned herself but how can a dream or a hallucination seem so real !!

The man smirked devilishly at her and she took a step back wearily.

Aaliya: " Wh.. who ar... are you ?? "

She questioned shakingly. His smirk grew more as he answered in his cold voice...

" Death.. "

And then those mervellous pearl white wings appeared from the veil of invisibility behind him and he strethed them out making a whirlwind of air around both of them. Aaaliya's hair flew and fell upon her face as she gasped again in shock, amusement, fear, panic...

The next moment she screamed and ran, a dangerous throaty chuckle reverberated behind her as she ran for her life. But death had made up his mind already to not let her go.

She felt a strong grip around her wrist which sent a jolt of pain up her arm, she hissed.. it would definitely leave a bad bruise. She was yanked back roughly and she found herself collide into his hard chest. Her eyes had closed momentarily at the impact.

" Too bad you can't run anymore, because dead or alive.. I have decided to take you with me to the place where you should have been.. "

Aaliya squinted her eyes open, she squirmed hard to get out of his clutch but he was like a iron not even budged at her attempts.

Aaliya: " Let me go... somebody help.. please help... let me go... "

" Not now.. not ever.. "

His voice was cold as ice, it sounded so much like a promise.

Aaliya screamed again in her panic stricken voice, his cruel laughter with a hint of anger and criticism in it roared and vibrated in his bare chest. He engulfed her more tightly in his arms, his wings stretched backwards and then flapped twice before he took off with a screaming.. frightened aaliya in his embrace.

Dont forget to hit the like button and please please comment 😳😳, I am so eager to know about your views... what you think.. what you want to suggest .. and all...

Take care and...

Love yaaa all...😊😊

devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishruta

Awesome
Pls continue soon

Thanks... 😊

Word Count: 1

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous Update!!
Like it..zain attracted to her...aliya been taken by zain...waitin for next n thanks for the PM!!!
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
the moment I saw your update...I'm shocked... You dedicated it to me
thank you very much Lara
coming to the update
zain is getting attracted to aaliyah
the boogieman part was funny
now what will happen to her
continue soon