Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Arey wah superb update...
Nxt dey ll b lot of emotions waiting dear...
U rckd it...waiting for ur next update

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thnks dear... 😊😊...</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wait for a while to get to ride the emotional ride...🤢🤢</font>

Aww k dear ll wait dear...
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks to all the people for liking and commenting in last chappy, thank u so much. Dedicating this update to " divikash "... Have fun reading... 😊😊😊...

Forever Yours

Chapter 4

After two days and a half, aaliya was finally discharged from the hospital... she was recovering preety quick. Most of the time of day she would just sleep, that was a way of her body recovering itself. Rebeka... aaliyas mother would hardly leave her side. She was still prety worried for her daughters health.

Rebeka lifted up the medium sized duffle bag filled with aaliya's belongings and then turned to look at aaliya.

Rebeka: " Lets go aaliya... "

Aaliya smiled brightly, her smile brightened up the room even more. It felt so good to be finally be able to return home, her home.. her little room.. her comfy bed, she missed all them.

Aaliya: " Finally... "

Rebeka smiled in return and strode to the door and the corridor. Aaliya slowly followed her, her gorgeous brown locks reaching till her hips bounced with every step she took.

Zain was still there, watching over her, with the excuse of curiosity. He watched her smile that breathtaking smile of hers and was amazed at how it brightened the room even more. He looked intently at how she start walking swaying her hips, her soft... sultry brown locks of hair bumping with each step she took.

As he followed her out to the corridor, someone caught his attention in one of the rooms he was passing by. He stopped in his track, a middle aged man was lying on the bed. He looked so weak and pale, he had cancer. Doctors had given up hope, there was no medicine.. no treatment.. no one in this world who could save him.

Zain took a few steps towards the door which was slightly ajar and letting him give a clear view of inside. The man was about to die now.. zain could tell that, it was time.. and zain also saw one of his angels... or a reaper you could tell... standing by his bed.

That dying man's loved ones were around the bed, crying and sobbing endlessly. There were four kids.. three teenagers and one a little toddler.. a very chubby one. The tiniest one was showing his tongue looking at the man on the bed, he was too little to undestand what was happening. They were all his kids..

A beautiful yet broken woman was holding the toddler.. the cute chubby kid in her arms while her one hand was clutching the dying man's bony hand possessively. She had dirk circles around her puffy eyes, her face was wet with tears and she had so much pain in her eyes. That woman was his wife, who is soon going to be a widow with four children.

" I love you all... so much.. "

As the dying man spoke between coughs all his family cried even more.

Zain stepped in the room now, the reaper present inside saw him and straightened before giving a bow respectfully.

The man had had unshed tears in his eyes as he spoke again... " I wish I had more time with you, I wish I could at least make something stable for you all so that you could have a better and protected future after I go... "

His wife now shook her head... " Please dont say like this... please... "

The man smiled sadly... " Let me speak love, for I will be never be able to talk to you again... "

His words followed more sobs of pain and agony.

" What will happen to all of you after I die, I couldnt gather much money to leave behind for you.. so that you all could go to college.. marry and what will happen if you get some serious health condition ??? "

The man let a tear flow down his eye now and looked at his wife with so much love and sadness...

" And how will you take care of all of them alone, how ?? How can I leave peacefully knowing that you all will be living in poverty and in pain... ?? "

All three of the kids now moved forward crying and hugged their father, the tiny one in his mothers arms couldnt understand what was happening but looking at all of the people around him crying... he started crying too, he had a fistful of his father's hospital gown.

His wife leaned down and placed one last affectionate kiss on his forhead filled with all the love she had for him, a couple of her tears fell into his hair. Goodbye was so painful, it felt like all of their hearts were twisting painfully and at the same time getting stabbed brutally.

Zain too felt a sharp twist inside him, this family was poor.. in this condition if they loose their only earning member... they would have to end up in streets, forget about college and other things.. they would have to struggle for food everyday.

" Its time... "

The angel or reaper standing beside zain spoke out, it was time for the man to die.. it was time for destruction of a family.

The man now blinked a several times and looked straight at where zain and the reaper was standing side by side. He could now see them, the time of death was the only time when a mortal could see death.. could see his reaper no matter if he had made himself invisible for the world or not. This was the only time when life would get linked directly with death.. when life would hold the hand of death to lead him to the afterlife. But alas... on one could ever speak of their last experience of death as they would have already lost their ability to speak or move.

The man's eyes went wide as he saw both of them standing before him, he gasped for breath and tried deperately to speak something. Zain looked as he tried to lift his hand up and ppoint at them but he couldnt move...

Zain stared as the reaper moved forward and reached out to place his hand upon that man's chest where his heart lays. A bright light erupted from the contact. After that the man went still, the room filled with cries and sobs of sorrow. Doctor came burging in.

The man's soul was now standing beside the bed looking at his family with tear filled eyes. The reaper commanded gently...

" Let's go... it's time to leave.. "

His soul now looked up at the reaper and him, the sadness never leaving his eyes...

" Are you the reapers.. as they say.. as I heard in stories ?? "

The reaper nodded.. " Yes... "

" You have to understand I cant go now.. I cant leave them now... they need me.. "

The reaper was now getting a little annoyed... " No one is ready for their death but you must leave when its time and cant change it... "

The man still stood there.. he covered his face with his hands crying bitterly.. " If I could have more time.. if only... "

" Go back... "

The voice rang loudly... clear and booming, the reaper and the soul both paused and turned to look at zain. Zain cleared his throat and again stated loudly, his face emotionless...

" Go back. I give you this chance to make a secure future for your family... your wife and kids. "

The soul had an unbelieving look on his face... " Really... "

Zain gave a faint smile to him, in the corner of his eyes zain saw the reaper sigh helplessly.

The soul was still looking at zain disbelievingly, maybe his little smile didnt work. Had he forgotten how to smile.. ?? Zain cringed mentally at the thought.

Zain: " Yes.. but remember this it wont be that late when I come for you again.. maybe a few years or so, so better.. complete your unfinished works... live every moment that comes with your loved ones for you will never get this chance ever again. "

Zain's voice was booming as if his words were getting encraved in the materials of the universe. The soul smiled through tears of happiness.

" Thank you.. thank you so much... "

Zain just nodded. He gestured at the frustrated reaper to wove the souls to its body again. After a mere few seconds the man coughed out and jumped up in a sitting position breathing heavily as the doctors stopped pumping on his chest.

Zain was looking at the man's puzzled look when the reaper beside him asked...

" How much do you think he will remember now... lord ?? "

The reaper was asking about the experience this mortal man just had after his soul was dragged out of his body. Its not the first time that.. something like this.. a narrow escape from death had happened, zain had dismissed death of a bunch of others also and everyone remembered a few things from there experiences and someone couldnt remeber anything. Death was sometimes kind... no matter how much amusing that sounded.

Not ripping out his gaze from the relieved.. hapy family reuniting after the miracle just happened, zain shrugged his shoulders...

" I dont know... I hope not much... "

Zain smirked, this was what was seemed to happen... people should be at his mercy. Zain would grant death to sidestep from one out of kindness, but this girl.. aaliya.. she was alive and shockingly she wasn't at his mercy too. She somehow was immune to him... somehow could deflect his aura and power. Rideculous !!!!

Then another thought crossed his mind... this man could see him when standing between the line of life and death, could it be possible that aaliya had seen him too ?? Afterall.. she was also haging between this same line of life and death.. when that night zain descended to collect her soul but...

Suddenly a short earthquake could be felt, a ferocious ruttling sound crossed across the winds and the town Forks... trembled ferociously. A booming sound could be heard as it echoed around coming from oblivion...

" Zain... Not again... !! "

It was hades, zain recognized the familiar voice. Trust his father to scold his son like this from underworld, zain rubbed his eardrums wincing. It was fair in a way.. to get in the receiving end of hades anger, afterall zain had again broke the rules of underworld. Returning someones soul though it was time of their death.

" Wait when you come back... "

Another wave of hades hoarse and ruff voice hit his eardrum but zain ignored it and simply walked out of the hospital room leaving the happy family behind. The reaper had already run away.. before zain could notice and right at the moment when hades began his long distance shouting.

Zain looked at the empty.. long corridor, he was so stuck up all this while that he had totally missed out aaliya. He went to a nearby window and jumped up on the window sill, then he leapt forward outside.. while falling down in mid air he briskly made his wings to appear and spread them to their limits. It was time to do the main job.

--------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

Zain was standing beside aaliya's bed looking at her sleeping form tucked inside the comfy blanket. Once again zain's breath got caught in his throat looking at her peaceful... angelic face.

True that zain had seen many goddesses and angels but none could match the beauty.. the innocence of this simple human girl.

Zain leaned back against the wall.. her chest was mildly rising and falling with her breaths, the pace of her heartbeats was similar to a music.

Zain pushed himself up from the wall and moved near aaliya, he raised her hand to touch the place upon her heart.. to stop the pace of heartbeats. When his fingers were just a centimeter away.. zain paused, then he pulled his hand back and sighed looking at her face intently.

Let her have this peaceful... blissful sleep tonight, he thought as if suddenly inventing an invisible excuse behind his decision. He said himself... it wouldnt do anymore harm to pass another night.
,/p>

He sat down on the empty space beside her on the bed and rested his back against the headboard. He let his stiff muscles get relaxed slowly as he kept gazing at her. Aaliya mumbled something softly still in deep sleep and stirred a little making zain smile lightly.

And the night passed slowly as the clock ticked in steady beats, moon bathed the vast fields and rivers with its silvery light, nightbirds sang and some of them wandered around hunting. Cricket bugs announced a war against the twinkling stars up above in heaven.. outside the window of aaliya's bedroom, and beside aaliya sat the god of death smiling down at her... granting one more night to the human girl he loathed the most.

So in this chapter you got to see the kind side of our Mr. Reaper... ehhh 😉 ... Some of you were questioning about how it is that aaliya could see zain in the first chapter and in later chapters she just could sense him not see him, well I think you got your answers after reading this chapter... right ?? When aaliya could see zain it was her time of death and however anyone could see their reaper standing in that line of death and life. But other times, well its upto zain if he wanted to show himself or not.

You can freely ask me anymore questions that are popping up in your mind.

Now please please 😳😳😳... like and comment, that would be so sweet of you and will encourage me immensely. Stay tuned... for suddenly in near future this story will take sharp twists... 😊

Take care..

Love yaa all...

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.zain gave a chance to the main that good.i feel bad for the man family.love the last part.waiting to see how zain will be take her soul.
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautifulll, this chappy was the best, we got to know how souls gets detached from their body, we got to know about a humanly kindness of The non human Zain... He gave him one more life in one life

this was what was seemed to happen... people should be at his mercy. Zain would grant death to sidestep from one out of kindness, but this girl.. aaliya.. she was alive and shockingly she wasn't at his mercy too. She somehow was immune to him... somehow could deflect his aura and power. Rideculous !!!!

so, this is the thinking of Zain, the non defeat able Aaliya hurt his ego ... Loved just loved how he adjusted himself beside Aaliya, so looking forward for the next...
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..zain is tough..bt at same tym calm n cute too..he has actualy fallen fr aaliya..d way he was staring at aaliya wen she was sleepin..god amazing!!
😊 😃
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Simply superb tha...
Loved each and every line dear...
Keep going waiting 4 ur nxt update...
Ty soo much for pm dear...
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was nc... Liked it... Continue soon...
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woaw loved it, it showed the depth of zain's character
and him staring at sleeping aaliya, im grinning like an idiot rite nw thinking of the scene
thnks yaar for such a pretty update

update sooon
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing chapter. Loved it 😊
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowowoow!!! awesome re :D
kind side f him awww i love it...
this is too damn different