Originally posted by: sugar123

R u gonna update more??? It was awesome

Yes! Update coming in a little bit!
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
~ Dil Toh Pagal Hai ~

- Chapter 10 -

The next few weeks flew by in a blur. Every day was almost the same, dance practice with Zain, classes, and then more dance practice. Practices were starting to get more and more intense but now it was time for a vacation. A much needed one.

College was letting us out on a two week vacation and I was planning on going home. Besides, Tamana was almost fine now so I was sure that Zain wouldn't need me to rehearse with anymore. That was what I mentioned to him on what I assumed was one of our last practices together.

"Oh yeah. Tamana," he said. "Well she is almost fine so I guess I'll begin rehearsing with her soon." "Sounds like a great idea," I replied.

For some unknown reason, I felt sad. I would miss Zain's scolding when I wasn't doing a move properly, and most of all, I would miss dancing with Zain. The two of us had developed a special bond over these two months that I had rehearsed with him. Now that I knew that there were only a few more times that I would dance with him, I wanted them to be memorable.

"Aaliya, hey!" Zain called as he caught up with me. "Hey," I replied. "Well classes are over and I kind of needed your help," he said. "My help? For what?" I questioned. "Well, I needed a new costume for the showcase and I thought that you would be able to help me out. So what say? Shall we go to the mall?" he asked. I thought about it. Aaliya, he's asking you to go out with him! Don't miss the chance! Who cares if it's just shopping, at least you get to spend sometime with him. "Sure. I'd love to help you," I said. "Great! Let's go?" he asked, gesturing towards the exit of the college. "Yeah sure," I replied and we walked to his car.

"Zain," Aaliya whined. "Put that song back on. It's my favourite." "Okay fine," I said and switched the radio station again. She was singing along with the song, looking extremely adorable. I stopped the car at a small cafe as I was getting hungry. "Why'd you stop the car? I thought we were going to the mall?" she questioned. "We are, I was just hungry so I though I'd grab a quick sandwich. Do you want anything?" I asked. "I'll just have a coffee," she replied. "Alright, come one," I said.

"Coffee's on me," I told Aaliya as we walked in. "No Zain, it's fine, I don't mind-" I cut her off by saying that I wasn't going to listen to her excuses or anything. I was paying. End of discussion. She agreed and went to grab a table for us.

"Here you," I said, bringing a tray. "Thank you," she said. "By the way, wasn't Tamana supposed to come with you for shopping? I mean, you guys are performing together so you guys would have matching costumes and all, right?" Damn, I completely forgot about Tamana. What should I say? "Uh, well... I, uh, I thought that since you were the one rehearsing with me, it would be best if, uh, you came with me. And I think that you would have a great taste in clothes, so, uh, that's why," I stammered out. "Oh, okay. But does she know that you're here with me? I mean, I wouldn't want her getting any wrong idea, you know," she said and I almost chocked on my sandwich. I coughed a bit and Aaliya asked if I was okay. I replied that I was fine and thought about her question.

Should I tell Tamana about Aaliya? Zain, are you stupid? You know that she gets jealous easily. You saying anything like this to her is going to make her hate Aaliya. It's best if you don't say anything to Tamana.

"Yeah. She knows," I lied. "Okay, I wouldn't want her not knowing and hurting her feelings. She is your girlfriend after all," she replied. "Yeah," I said and ate my sandwich. I wasn't getting a good feeling about this. Knowing Tamana, she'd find out about this somehow. But she doesn't know right now, so it's fine. You just came for shopping, nothing big happened.

"Zain, come look at this. I think this would be a good shirt for the performance," I called out. It was a red shirt and the dance was supposed to be passionate, and red was a passionate colour. "I think it's a good one, it would go with the theme of our dance perfectly," he said, coming to stand next to me. "That's just what I was thinking," I replied and handed him the shirt. "Go try it."

Once he was done and had paid for the shirt, I thought we were leaving, but Zain stopped me and told me that we still had to stop at one more store.

"But for what?" I asked. "You already bought your costume and that's what you were here for," I replied, confused. "Aaliya, you talk too much. Just come, you trust me, don't you?" he asked. "Of course I trust you Zain, but-" "No arguing then. Come," he said and dragged me to a store. "Zain, this is a ladies apparel store. What are you going to buy from here?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking of getting you thank you gift, since you spent a lot of time with, helping me with rehearsal, even though you had nothing to do with the showcase. I was actually going to buy you something, but I got so confused and didn't know what to buy, so I thought that I'd just bring you here," he said, shrugging slightly. I smiled. "Zain, that's really sweet, but honestly, I don't need anything. You gave me an opportunity to dance, which is my passion and there's nothing more important than that. Honestly, Zain there's no need." I said. Zain protested but I gave him the same answer. Finally he gave in and we were about to leave when Zain stopped upon seeing something.

"What happened Zain?" I asked. "Aaliya, if you're not going to let me buy you anything, fine. But I think that the dress over there would be perfect for you, can you just try it on once? I just want to see it on you," he said. I looked to see what he was pointing to. It was a simple, red dress. I didn't see what he saw special in it. Anyone who wore it would look good in it. But I did like the colour, it was a different shade of red. "Please Aaliya," he asked again. "Alright," I said. "Thank you," he replied.

He found someone to get the dress in my size and I changed into it. I looked at myself in the mirror, it really did look good on me. It fit perfectly. How does Zain know what will look perfect on me? I heard a knock at the door. "Aaliya?" Zain asked. "Yeah, one sec," I replied. I looked at myself one last time before I opened the door and went out.

"Zain," I heard Aaliya call from behind me. I turned around and found her wearing the dress. It looked even more beautiful on her than I could have ever imagined. "How does it look?" she asked, uncertain. "Beautiful," I whispered. She smiled.

"Really?" "Really."

"Zain? What are you doing here?"

A/N: Who do you think called out Zain? I hope it's not too obvious! πŸ˜†

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 10 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic
Wow zaya on shopping
It's tamana right
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow such a nice update πŸ‘

Looks like Zain ki shamat aani wali hai in nxt chp πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow..tht ws awesome update!!!πŸ‘..beautifully penned ..totally loved it ❀️...nd i guess it's tamanaπŸ˜†..ty so much for d pm...waiting for d next part...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing amazing
awesome awesome
lovely lovely
thanks for pm
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb one kiret
i loved the update