nice...skype huh😉 ...

Thanks 😉

Word Count: 1

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
~ Dil Toh Pagal Hai ~

- Chapter 9 -

Aliya's face popped up on my screen as she accepted the call. I hadn't seen her for almost a day now and for some reason, I didn't really like that feeling.

I smiled and greeted her. She started with the topic of the project and I had no choice but to go along with her.

After an hour, I told her that I was getting annoyed by this project and needed a break.

"Okay," she says. "Let's talk about something else. Like our dance rehearsals?" "Yeah. So tomorrow we'll meet right after class. I promise I won't be late or anything," I replied. "Alright. By the way, did you hear about..."

Aliya kept talking and I was just listening to her speak. Her voice was so beautiful. I could just keep listening to it all day long.

"Zain! Zain!"

It was Aliya's voice that knocked me out of my trance.

"Huh?" I said. "Don't we have to get back to your project? And only half an hour more okay? I want to sleep soon, I have to wake up early," she replied. "It's okay Aliya. You go to sleep, I think I've got the rest of this project under control." Oh who am I kidding? I have no idea about what I'm supposed to do! But I don't want her to stay up for me.

"Are you sure? I don't mind staying up to help you," she said sweetly. "No. I'm alright. You go to sleep. Good night, sweet dreams," I said, moving my cursor to the end button. I really didn't want this call to end. "Okay, if you say so. Good night," she said. "By the way, you look cute in those pink pjs," I said before ending the call.

I lay back on my bed. She really was looking cute. Zain! What are you thinking! You have a girlfriend! Moving my thoughts away from Aliya, I remembered my project. "Rizwan!" I yelled.

"You look cute in those pink pjs." Those words rang through my head as I tossed and turned, trying to sleep. Why is Raghu sosweet? I can't get him off my mind. Ugh, the guy has a girlfriend Aliya, leave it. Just sleep now, you have to wake up early.

I closed my eyes and lost myself in my world of dreams.

"Aliya, you have to lock your leg, otherwise you'll loose balance," I repeated for the nth time today. "I am! What am I supposed to do if you don't think that my hold is strong enough? I know that I won't fall. I trust you Zain," she replied. "Okay, okay. Now one more time," I said and started the music.

I pulled her close to me and she locked her leg around mine. "Look into my eyes Aliya," I said softly. She looked up and met my eyes. Her eyes looks so soft, so innocent. I could spend my entire day looking into them.

We continued on with the rest of the steps, my eyes not leaving Aliya's at all. After we finished, I told Aliya that we would meet early tomorrow morning for the rehearsal and after classes because the date for the showcase was coming nearer.

"Alright," she replied. "How's Tamana, by the way? I mean, how much more longer until her foot is healed and she'll be able to dance?" "Hopefully before the showcase. I wouldn't want her to miss out on this. We've worked on it for so long, especially her," I replied. "Oh, okay. Did you finish your project?" she asked. Should I tell her no? I could get her to help again, maybe in the library this time?

"No I was actually wondering if you could help me," I said. "Sure. I'd love to. Do you want to go to the library right now?" she asked. "Yeah, let's get changed and then we'll go," I replied. "Okay, I'll meet you there," she said and headed towards the change room.

I watched her retreating figure. What was wrong with me? Why was I looking for excuses to spend time with her? Hell I even made her come for double practices! What is wrong with me?

"I don't think that fits the theme of the project Zain," I told him as we were working in the library. I was glad that I had gotten a chance to spend some more time with him. I enjoyed being around him. It was like everything was alright, nothing could go wrong as long as he was there with me.

"Are you sure? I thought it would..." he replied. "No no, here, I'll show you," I said and picked up a sheet of paper and explained the project to him. Looks like someone wasn't paying attention when I was talking to them last night!

I was sitting next to Aliya, trying to concentrate on this project but I couldn't. How could anyone concentrate on a project when they have a beautiful girl sitting next to them?

I rested my cheek on my hand. She was talking about something that I wasn't paying attention to. She had put her hair up in a bun, with only a pencil holding it together. It looked cute on her, but I liked her better with her hair down. Slowly, I reached up and pulled the pencil out, watching her dark tresses fall to her shoulders.

"You look better like this," I whispered and I saw her blush a little. "Uh...I...I think we should finish this," she stammered. Oh God, she looks so cute!

"Whatever you say," I said and tried to concentrate on the project in front of me, rather than the girl next to me.

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long! I had summer school and I didn't realise it would be so stressful and time consuming! But I have a week or two off before I have to go back to school, so I'll try to update some more, but I can't make any promises because there's a lot of stuff happening! Anyways, please do leave your likes and lovely comments. They really motivate me to write more!

--Kiret (:

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...

---------

Unress...
This is awesome..
I completely love the way you wrote this..
And Zain is definitely have a feeling about his girl.. Aaliya..
And completely marvelous update.. Continue soon..
Would be waiting..
Thank you so much for the PM.
Don't forget to PM me next time too!

Thanks a lot and take care.
-Tanya.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
uff lovely update
too good
so cute
plz continue soon
thanks for pm
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww soo cute 😳
Amazing update dear
happy to see u
and lovely
kuch kuch hota hai zaya ko
cute 😳
cont soon please cant wait for next part
and thanx.for the pm
Edited by pinki123 - 10 years ago
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww so cute!!
Lovely update!!
Can't w8 4 the nxt update!!
Thnx 4 the pm!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update after a long.
ZaYa are getting attarch to each other more.love their scene it was cute.
thanks for pm dear.
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant update Kiret!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon & pm Me!& Welcome back!
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written update
Thanks for pm
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update..❤️
amazingly written..👍🏼
plzz continue soon...