Continue soon

Thank you! Updating in a bit!

-- Kiret (:
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
~ Dil Toh Pagal Hai ~

- Chapter 7 -

After dinner, Zain drives us to the theatre, where the show was happening. We get out of the car and walk in. Just at that moment, my phone rings.

"Zain. I'll be right back," I say and excuse myself.

"Yes mom," I say, answering my phone. "Beta, how are you?" she asks. She sounded worried.

"Mom I'm fine. You sound worried. Did something happen?" I ask. "I was just worried because I hadn't heard from you in a few days," she replies. "Mom I'm fine. Nothing happened to me," I reply.

I end the phone call by telling her that I was out with a friend and would call her back later.

The show was just about to begin when Aaliyah came back in.

"What took you so long?" I whisper as she sits down next to me. "It was just my mom," she replies."Okay don't leave again though, the show's about to begin," I say. She nods and turns her attention towards the stage as the curtain opens.

I turn and find Aaliyah wiping her eyes. "Why are you crying?" I ask. "That was so beautiful," she replies. I look back at the stage. It was the balcony scene, the one where the two idiots decide to get married over night. Really? Who even thinks like that? You can't just marry someone you just met. But that was the case in this story.

"Zain, look at her, she's such a perfect ballerina," I tell him. "Yeah," he replies. "She's graceful," I say. "Hmm."

I look towards Zain and see that he isn't even looking at the stage.

"Zain, what are you doing?" I ask. "Nothing, nothing. I just got distracted by something there. Let's keep watching."

We both turn our attention back to the stage and watch the beautiful yet tragic story unfold before us.

After watching the show, I drove Aaliyah to her dormitory. I open the door for her like a gentleman and she smiles, thanking me.

"Aaliyah wait," I call out to her retreating figure. "What happened?" she asks, turning to face me. "I...I just wanted to say..." "Say what?"

"It was fun going out with you tonight. I enjoyed it."

There. I finally said it. It had been on my mind all night. I was observing her throughout the show and the one thing that I realised was that she was different. A good different. She wasn't like all of those other girls, she had a mind of her own and she wasn't afraid to speak it when the time came. At least, that was what I had observed.

"Same here," she says. The silence hangs between us and I don't want to be the one to break it. It was a nice silence. The two of us just looking at each other, or rather each other's eyes. That was another thing I observed. Her eyes. They were a beautiful shade of brown and every time I looked into her eyes, I found myself drowning in their depth.

"I should get going," she says and turns. This time I let her go.

I turn back to my car and run my hand through my hair. What was wrong with me?

The second I walk in, I am greeted with Maya's squeals and eagerness to know what happened.

"Maya, we've gone through this before. It was not a date. We just went out for a while, as friends," I say, sitting at the dresser and removing my jewelry.

"Okay fine. How was your outing? That sounds so boring. Date sounds so much more better." I sigh. Nothing could be changed about this girl. Nothing.

"He has a girlfriend," I say, hoping to eliminate the word date from our conversation. "Yeah but I mean those two don't look right. I mean, it's not like they're meant to be or anything like that. They don't even look good together!"

"It shouldn't matter if they look good together or not. The point is that they're happy with each other. That's what matters more than anything."

"I guess you're right. But I still wanna know what happened!" I sigh. Her questions were never ending. We sit down on the bed and I launch into the tale of our so called date.

A/N: Hope you all liked it (: Leave your likes and comments!

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
TashaForever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
RES!!
Kiret! You found a stalker xP
Update soon! ---Unres-----
Too short re!!
You updated so late and now itna chota...lamba karo na please!!
Baaki sab perfect :D
The tragic play was osum...the way u described Aliya's sensitivity and Zain's lack of enthusiasm :P
The end part where Zain finally says it was lol and cute :*
Maya and ALiya are ROFL!!
Im waiting for anothe rupdate!
Jaldiii kar!!
~Tanya
Edited by TashaForever - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TashaForever

RES!!
Kiret! You found a stalker xP
Update soon!

Yay! Finally got one of those :P

Just give me 5 minutes! Gotta proof read!
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres

hey tht was sch a lvly one..
I loved it..
Indeed short but cute prt..

He slowly falling for her but dnt realising..

Continue soon..
Thnks for the pm
Edited by gowtu - 10 years ago

Yup! Just proof reading! :D
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sweet and cute update.zain observe aliya all the time.i love last part where they both had a eyelock.waiting for next part,update soon this time.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read both the 6th and 7th chapter! And I relaised that I missed something SO good 😳 Both the updates were lovely! Ohh I could imagine how pretty Aaliya must be looking in Black and red! By the way, I'm also wearing black and red right now! But it's not an anarkali πŸ˜‰ Maya was much more excited than Aaliya at the prospect of date (it was a date for me tooπŸ˜›) Zain has got that 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' feel πŸ˜† Hahah! PM me whenever you update, okayy? πŸ˜ƒ This was amaizng! I'm looking forward to read moree!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awhhh she was crying how cute and zains thinking whys she crying at tht hahaha I hope he recreates that scene when thyre together in the future hahahah! I loved how zain told aliya he had a good time and the way he had observed her shows he's getting intrigued by her :) and then Maya's deffo going to help them to get together she's such a girl next door type I love her hahahah :) thansk for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it pm me when next update is up!