Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 6

"Hey Tamana, are you still up for that show tonight?" I ask her as we pull up to the academy. "No Zain, mom said that I have an appointment with the doctor tonight so I won't be able to make it," she says.

"That's fine," I tell her. "Why don't you go with Rizwaan?" she asks. "Yeah, you don't worry, just take care of yourself," I tell her as we get out of the car. "Okay. Well I have to go to talk to our teacher before class begins. I'll meet you later," she says and leaves.

I turn to leave as well but end up bumping into someone. "Ouch," she says. It's Aaliyah. "Sorry," I say and bend down to pick up her stuff. "It's okay," she mumbles.

His hand touches mine and it's as if I have been shocked. I look up and meet his eyes. His gaze has a weird effect on me and it's as if he can read what's going on past my eyes. Before they can betray me too much, I look away and instantly pull my hand away.

I stand up and Zain hands me my bag. "Thanks," I say, taking it from him. "Actually Aaliyah, I wanted to say sorry for yesterday," he says. "I should have understood that you weren't that comfortable yet."

Taken aback by his apology, my only response is an "Okay." He smiles and is about to leave when he remembers something and turns back.

"Are you free tonight?" I ask her. "Yeah I guess," she replies. "Great. Actually I was supposed to go watch a show with Tamana but she has an appointment tonight. So I was wondering if you would go with me." I wait for her reaction. I had even apologised to her.

"Okay. Sure, I'll go," I say. "Thank you," he says and gives me a hug. I smile and let go. "Ahem." We jump apart on hearing that noise. "Zain, would you like to accompany me to class?" the girl asks. I was guessing that she was Zain's girlfriend.

"Sure," I say and wave bye to Aaliyah. She smiles slightly and I leave with Tamana. "Who was she?" Tamana asks as soon as Aaliyah is out of hearing distance. "Oh her, she's Aaliyah. The girl that I'm rehearing with. I told you, didn't I?" I ask. "Oh yeah you did. Anyways, doesn't matter. Let's just get to class," she replies.

"Wait. Are you telling me that Zain Abdullah asked you to go on a date with him?" Maya exclaims. "It's not really a date Maya. It's more like we're going there to learn something. Its not a date. Get that it in your head," I say while looking in my closet. "What should I wear?"

"If its not a date, then why are you so worried about what you wear?" Maya asks from behind me. "Well because I'm going out," I reply. "With a really hot guy," she says in return. "Okay, I got it. Now will you please help me decide what I should wear?" "I never refused," she says and jumps off from the bed to come and help me.

We decide on a black and red anarkali and Maya forces me too sit down. She slightly curls my wavy hair and forces me to put on a bit of makeup.

"Maya, relax on the makeup. It's not a date so please," I say. "Okay okay. Let me just put on a bit of lip gloss," she says.

"Are you done yet?" I ask. "Yes, I'm done. Look in the mirror. I bet you won't even recognise yourself," she says and turns me around so I see myself in the mirror.

Maya had done a really good job. I felt as if I looked completely different but a good kind of different. "Aaliyah, you look beautiful. Now hurry. Zain is waiting for you downstairs," she says, pushing me towards the door.

"These girls, why do they always take so long to get ready?" I ask myself, looking at my watch. I sigh and mean against my car, waiting for Aaliyah to show up. The cool breeze suddenly increased a bit and I looked towards the door of the girls dorm. There she was, looking as beautiful as ever in that red and black anarkali. It was as if my breath was taken away.

With every step she took closer to me, I swear it made her even more beautiful. "Should we go?" she asks, coming at a stop in front of me. "Huh. Yeah. Sure," I say, coming out of my daze. I open the door for her and she sits. I walk to the other side and start the car.

"I was thinking that we should have dinner before the show. I mean it'll end pretty late," I say. "That sounds perfectly fine. How about Chinese?" she asks. "Sounds good," I say and turn the car in the direction of the nearest Chinese restaurant.

"What would you like to order?" the waiter asks. Zain orders for both of us.

"So what is that show about?" I ask, attempting to make some conversation. "It's a ballet show. It's the story of Romeo and Juliet," he replies. "Romeo and Juliet? I love that play," I exclaim. "Really? It's one of Tamana's favourites as well. She really wanted to see it but she had an appointment."

At that moment, I realised that I was nothing more than his second choice. Realising that made me feel sad for some reason. Of course his girlfriend should be his first choice, not me. What was I thinking? "Aaliyah," he says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah," I reply.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah. I'm fine," she replies. "Oh look. Our dinner is here."

We eat dinner with a minimal conversation about our practice and the show we were going to watch.

A/N: Hope you all liked the update! Leave your likes and comments!

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally you updated :) and what an update I truly loved it!, they way they bump and their hands brush past and touch and she pulls back and he apologises and asks her to join him to see this play and she's like yeah and he's thinking she's going to reject hahaha and then when he picks her up and is amazed by her beauty man you can tell their heart strings are being pulled by one another and they got dinner and she felt bad she was second choice like awhhh and she's trying to reason herself how cute! Loved the Uodate can't wait for the next oart :) thanks for the pm :)
Ps YAY I'm first to like and comment this Uodate :)
Edited by Sweta... - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Finally you updated :) and what an update I truly loved it!, they way they bump and their hands brush past and touch and she pulls back and he apologises and asks her to join him to see this play and she's like yeah and he's thinking she's going to reject hahaha and then when he picks her up and is amazed by her beauty man you can tell their heart strings are being pulled by one another and they got dinner and she felt bad she was second choice like awhhh and she's trying to reason herself how cute! Loved the Uodate can't wait for the next oart :) thanks for the pm :)

Ps YAY I'm first to like and comment this Uodate :)

Yup... Finally updated!

Aww thank you so much! I'm very glad you liked it!

Thank you for such a lovely comment!

Will try to update asap and no problem!

Haha congrats on being first! ๐Ÿ˜†
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome.
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update๐Ÿ˜ƒ...love the awkwardness that Aliya is feeling towards Zain and his girlfriend does seem the jealous type to me..can't wait to read the next part๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.Zain take Aliya for movie date.i like their moment.waiting for next part.
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm.. so first signs of attraction towards each other...cool!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and this time you put zain n aaliya's POV in different colours... that really helps.. thanks(for formatting n the pm)
great job.๐Ÿ‘.. n waiting for the next part
TashaForever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Arghh!! How cute and romantic <3
But what a short update!
Now pls update jaldi se!!
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was nc..
Loved it..