-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you! 😊
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Congrats on being first!πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Thanks! Glad you liked it!😊</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Will update soon!😊</font>

thnk u 😳 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: gowtu

thnk u 😳 πŸ˜†

You're welcome! πŸ˜†
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Unres'd
Man what an update so goood... The way they finished the dance and when Aliyah was unsure to do the leap of faith but did it and he caught her and he's like I'll always catch you and never let you fall what a scene it was amazing... And when they then argued cause she felt he wasn't holding her tightly and he's thinking she needs to stop being loose and she's like fine I'm going man it's shows the rawness in their relation the early days that they can be angry at each other can't wait for them to be friends type then it's be good how they'd react to the similar situation! Thanks for the pm can't wait for the next oart :)
Edited by Sweta... - 10 years ago
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update
PlZz update soon
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Unresed my post on Pg 31😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's awesome! I was actually waiting for your 5th chapter from so long 😭 Continue with it!! Koi parhy ya na parhy, mai parhun gi πŸ˜‰ I am about to be busy in my exams so whenever you write another chapter, please PM mee! 😊 I hope you do! Thanks!
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey just to let you I unres'd on page 33 :)
Well basically above lol!
Edited by Sweta... - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

RES😳

Unres
Interesting Update, liked the whole description about the dance routine... Cant wait for the next part looking forward to read more about Tamanna too

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

The next part will be up soon! 😊

Originally posted by: Sweta...

res

Unres'd
Man what an update so goood... The way they finished the dance and when Aliyah was unsure to do the leap of faith but did it and he caught her and he's like I'll always catch you and never let you fall what a scene it was amazing... And when they then argued cause she felt he wasn't holding her tightly and he's thinking she needs to stop being loose and she's like fine I'm going man it's shows the rawness in their relation the early days that they can be angry at each other can't wait for them to be friends type then it's be good how they'd react to the similar situation! Thanks for the pm can't wait for the next oart :)

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

No problem and will update soon! 😊