Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

-.serendipity.- thumbnail

Chapter 5

"Zain," Tamana says as I walk into her room. "Hi," I say bending down to give her a hug. "Ready to head back to the academy?" I ask. "Yeah, I've got my bag ready but I can't find my pen," she says. "Oh right, you have to do a theory assignment. Here, I'll look for it," I say and walk over to her desk.

I find it lying in a book, probably being used as a bookmark. "Here it is," I say, handing it to her. "Thank you so much! I thought I had lost it." "Don't worry, I wouldn't have let it go anywhere. It has my heart on it and my heart doesn't just belong to anyone," I say, leaning closer to her. She giggles.

The pen had a small heart with the letters Z & T engraved in it. I had gotten it for her last year and she had loved it.

"Zain, are you going to bring her down or not?" Aunty asks from downstairs. "Zain, lets go," she says, getting off of the bed slowly. I'm at her side within a flash and help her down the stairs, careful not to let her put weight on her broken foot. We leave from her house and head off to the academy.

"Zain, class is over now, could you drop me off? I can't stay on campus because of my leg," she says as soon as I walk over to her.

"Leave that to me," Rizwaan says, joining our conversation. "But why not Zain?" she asks. "Bhai has some work. Now you come with me, I'll drop you off."

I help Tamana stand up and give her a kiss on her forehead. "I'll call you later, okay?" I ask her. She nods and leaves with Rizwaan. I sigh and wait for Aaliyah to come.

Dance Practice

"Alright, so we have that part done now but what about the ending?" I ask Aaliyah. "Umm... Well I don't know. I guess why should try some stuff out and see how it works," she replies. " Yeah. How about we try a leap of faith?" I ask. She looks up at me, shocked. "A leap... Leap of faith?" she asks, clearly scared. "Don't worry. I won't drop you, I promise," I say. She still looked really scared.

~~~

"I guess we can try," I say hesitantly, ready to run out of the room at any second. "Aaliyah, you trust me right?" he asks. I shake my head no while saying "Yes." "Aaliyah, if you don't trust me then how are we supposed to dance? I need your cooperation," he says. I think through it once more.

" Okay, I'll try," I say, hesitantly. " Thank you," he says. What's the worst that could happen? I'd fall on the ground, make a fool out of myself in Zain and probably end up breaking a bone or two.

" Okay, you go to that end and when it reaches the on beat, you have to run and jump. Ready?" he asks. I nod even though I wasnt completely ready.

I wait for the music to reach the point that Zain had told me. It came and I ran and jumped, landing straight into Zain's arms. My arms hugged him and my face was hidden in his chest, my eyes closed. "I told you I'd catch you. I promise that I'll never let you fall, never," he says softly. I move my head away and look up into his eyes. He smiles at me, reassuring me that he would always keep that promise. I smile back and he puts me back down.

"So know that you trust me, how about we move onto something more difficult?" he asks. "Difficult as in?" I ask in return. "You'll have to trust me some more for that," he says, leaning towards me. I rest my hand on his chest and slowly push him back. "I told you I trust you. Now come on, let's start. Tell me what move now?" "Let's add on to that leap," he says. "Add on?" I ask, scared. "Yup, in the original choreography, there was a turn up there. I hold you up but you have to turn around so your body faces the ceiling."

I trusted Zain. I knew that he wouldn't let anything happen to me. But it was myself that I didn't trust. This was something that I had never done before but I was ready to try, for Zain, so that I could show him that I trusted him. I say a little prayer, hoping that I wouldn't fall when I turned.

I jumped again and again and it took a few tries until I actually managed to turn myself around. Zain was so kind and patient with me.

"So now that you've got that down, how about we try another step?" he asks. I nod and we continue dancing. Rizwaan wasn't here today so there were no distractions. We got through the entire routine twice. It was quite an interesting routine and Raghu made even the simplest steps look so complicated and graceful. Even though I wouldn't be performing with him, I just hoped that I would be able to match up to him during these practices. It would only help me to become a better dancer.

~~~

"Aaliyah, not like that," I say. "You have to make sure your leg is straight." Aaliyah was having difficulty following the step. "Zain, I'm trying. How am I supposed to keep my leg straight if your grip is so loose?" she asks. "My grip is not loose. I told you that you wouldn't fall. Now try again," I say. She moves back and tries again, still not keeping her leg straight.

"Aaliyah," I say, putting her down. "Now what? I tried. I feel as if I'm about to fall Zain," she says. "For the last time, you won't fall. Now please," I say. "Last time. After this I have to get going," she says. "Fine, but please do it properly," I say and she nods. She still didn't do it properly.

"Aaliyah, you know what, just go. And please practice this so I don't have to sit through all of this again tomorrow," I say, really irritated now. "Fine. I'm leaving," she says and picks up her bag. Why are girls so confusing?

A/N: I'm ready for all the chappals and tamatars and everything. That was complete bakwaas. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaayee... Me 1st... Nope.. It was gud... Loved the way u described it... Nd she trusts zain.. So sweet tht was.. Loved it.. Continue soon..
Edited by gowtu - 10 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
RES😳
Unres
Interesting Update, liked the whole description about the dance routine... Cant wait for the next part looking forward to read more about Tamanna too
Edited by Desigirl_21 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
love the dance part.that scene was cute.zaya had a fight.waiting for next part.

Originally posted by: gowtu

Yaayee... Me 1st... Nope.. It was gud... Loved the way u described it... Nd she trusts zain.. So sweet tht was.. Loved it.. Continue soon..

Congrats on being first! πŸ˜†

Thanks! Glad you liked it! 😊

Will update soon! 😊

Originally posted by: nancy97

Awesoome update loved it

Thank you! Glad you liked it! 😊

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.
love the dance part.that scene was cute.zaya had a fight.waiting for next part.

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Will update soon! 😊