Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
is there any show we dont get to see this scene 🤣 ... the magic of button stitching 🤣...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

is there any show we dont get to see this scene 🤣 ... the magic of button stitching 🤣...

my dear...another million dollar question about a scene that makes me go crazy but i never get an answer. i only know that without a scene like this all shows & films are incomplete🤪 i hate such scenes...they get on my nerves😡 i've already decided not to watch this show now & this promo strengthens my decision🤣

but now the question is where is bharti's pallu???🤣🤣🤣 no fevicol today?🤣🤣🤣
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love these scenes! I mean, we are not so crass to show kissing or other things ... so romance and intimacy has to be implied. I find this button sewing to be quite romantic ... are you guys telling me that you have not been faced with such a situation where you haven't felt this kind of romance? I guess the girls in these shows don't know how to use scissors, but that makes it more fun!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the button sewing scene is a dated idea, but i agree with samirah...since kissing scenes are not a possibility on desi tv, the best way to show intimacy is to recycle the old ideas; like all the other stuff in these shows...i think romance remains romance, whether it is a kissing scene or a button sewing scene.
it solely depends on the director, how well he has executed the scene...if he has been able to capture the imagination of the audience in its final presentation, then he is successful, and the scene becomes a hit...

in murli's case, my understanding is that they are trying to show a gradual shift in his feelings. he hated the similar situation first time around...now his feelings towards bharti are undergoing a change, this will eventually lead him to accept her as his wife.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If kissing scenes are that unwelcome on desi serials, why not solve it by having one, but blurring it out as the faces approach each other, leaving it obvious as to what happened? Same thing w/ sex scenes. I recall in Jyoti, when Uday & Sudha enjoyed their SR @ her maayka, they had him romance her, and then blurred out the image w/ the bg music, leaving it obvious as to what happened. Particularly, next morning, Sudha was disheveled, making it even more obvious.
hashbrown thumbnail
virsh, i agree...they can do that.

as for murli and bharti, we will have to see what they plan to show us in future...right now murli is experiencing a transformation in his feelings, and so far i am enjoying his gradual change of heart.
Rae24 thumbnail
it seems to me they were trying to show a contrast from before and right now...
addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ rae23: thts exactly what I was thinking since their 2. wedding, everything is just the opposite compared to the 1. time. Manglsutra scene, Sindoor, etc, etc...but nevertheless just sweet n romantic, just love alll these scenes, as I told be4, cant help. the button scene is classic, but very well implemented. First time I am 😡😡😡 with Dumrooh, bad timing bro.
Jhumka now proves how much she is Gaus sis, following her path sweety👏. Lets see, which new desaster is coming to this zoo (Lal mansion😉)
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BABA ep#171
Honeymoon to Shimla :)

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great idea!!! Let them move out and romance, Dhara is in her gaon and now Mridala & Ashtik are free to go @ each other. Perfect!!!