Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so Rupesh is taken to the OT and is struggling for life, w/ his pulse rate decreasing. During it, he gets flashback of the first episodes when he was trying to marry off Bharti. He regains consciousness and calls for Bharti, and the docs send Bharti in. The docs brief the families about Rupesh's condition, which is worsening, and tell them that he has very little time remaining. Everyone is freaked out, while in the OT, Rupesh tells Bharti that his time is ending. 😭 Murli enters the room, while Rupesh is on a tirade against the Gods for creating Bharti w/ such a handicap. Bharti & Rupesh have a lengthy conversation about rishtas and all that πŸ€”

Dhara and the others then decide to enter the OT room, and she tells Rupesh that she'll move him to a better hospital, or even take him abroad. Rupesh apologizes to her for breaking his promise to spend her entire life w/ her (I thought the promise is to spend one's own entire life w/ the spouse, not the spouse's entire life, and for this very reason πŸ€”) He tells Dhara that from now on, Bharti is her responsibility alone, and he is not @ peace since he couldn't give Bharti everything. Bharti tells him not to say that, while Rupesh asks who will be the support for his daughter? Murli steps forwards and promises him that Bharti is from now on his responsibility, and Rupesh is happy. (They don't show him dying, but presumably, he did. Or maybe they'll show some more Monday b4 he passes away)

Comments: I found it a bit surprising that the docs told the family that they had failed even b4 the patient died. I was under the impression that usually docs do what they can, and only after the patient has succumbed do they break the news. I accept that Dhara was crazed w/ grief, but the reaction of the entire Lal family was somewhat irrational. I found Rupesh's bhashan about the injustice of the gods pretty self-serving - couldn't he have found a better thing to spend his last moments on? I also wish that Amit too had offered to support Bharti, so that she could have had a choice, rather than be passed back to the guy who let her down.
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vr15h thumbnail
Lalaji

B4 you leave, you might as well remember that your daughter is no longer a child - she's grown up and capable of looking after herself. I wish Amit too had volunteered.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg! Rupesh is dead πŸ˜”but the show is abt Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo and now there is no Baba πŸ˜•

Good god Murli now is on guilt trip and will try to ensure Bharti is blah blah blah. 😳 So why did they bring Sudha n Amit??? why cvs why??πŸ˜•
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
I know this is not what's gonna happen, but Bharti, just say NO!!!
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys
Just to make it easier for every one and to make this forums look more neat i will be posting all of BAVD promo in this thread & will also give the link to it.
It my request to the Mod's to make this as an sticky topic so the new member can find the promos in the first page.
Thank You
Mariam

i will be posting the promos from the beginning till now so it will take me some time so plz bare with me
Edited by Mariam94 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

Hey Guys
Just to make it easier for every one and to make this forums look more neat i will be posting all of BAVD promo in this thread & will also give the link to it.
It my request to the Mod's to make this as an sticky topic so the new member can find the promos in the first page.
Thank You
Mariam

i will be posting the promos from the beginning till now so it will take me some time so plz bare with me

Okay, I've rolled all the promo threads we had in this forum into this thread, which answers how we have close to 400 posts on a thread created just yesterday 😲

I've left in comments like simple 'Thanks for the promo' or things to that effect to preserve the presence of those who've contributed in the past, but please, going forward, if that's all you have to say, please just use the LIKE button and leave it at that. Use this thread to discuss whatever you see in the promos - where the track might be headed, etc, rather than spam it w/ plain Thank Yous.

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Baba ep#156
Is it the starting of a beautiful journey :)