Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i always knew from day one that murli had no romantic feelings or attraction towards sudha. he was just helping her out of sympathy & humanity. i know murli will do anything to protect a woman... & that's why i'm still not convinced yet. maybe it's his habit & that's why he wants to save bharti nowπŸ˜•

but one thing is for sure that murli is acting out of self-guilt that he had humiliated bharti for no fault. i'm just not ready to believe he's romantically attracted towards her πŸ€”
well if the CVs are ready to show it with full conviction then i won't oppose bharli ending up with each other. how to believe he's in love with bharti coz murli had said the same things to RA too for sudha & the same to prakash for bharti. after all, murli is such a bodyguard type man LOL! πŸ˜†

ok murli has changed but what next?πŸ˜• i mean once he overcomes this self-guilt then what?πŸ˜• will he still hold the same feelings for bharti then?πŸ˜• i still have doubtsπŸ˜•
i still stand by what i said... if bharli are to be united then it has to look convincing. i don't want a typical filmi ending for bharliπŸ₯±
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cheznazi

I want Bhurli to get back together.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

if bharli reunites then they will be bhurli 🀣🀣 🀣 🀣

pl dnt think i'm mocking ur typing error .. i really enjoyed and liked ur comment πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even Prakash was able to feel his love for Bharti

for a second i was 😲 ..... what prakash also started loving bharti 😲 🀣

okey for the first time i agree with whatever u said ..... u r right that murli had some attraction for bharti & murli did what prakash was about to do except consummation ..... i think bharli romance will commence soon πŸ˜† ..... & bavd trps might improve due to the majority of bharli fans....
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
vik u r right bharti chaakarbi could not take that bullet 🀣 unless prakash's gun points πŸ˜‰ but that will hit bharti's forehead which she could not survive so that will not happen πŸ˜† ..... if sudha dies uniting bharli wouldnt it be like climax πŸ˜† already it looks like a climax epi only πŸ˜† ...but unless they kill RA character sudha character could not survive ....actually what is the point of introducing sudha ,mere an extra to the storyline πŸ€“ ..she is not even a -ve char to worsen bharli misunderstandings πŸ˜†....& what is there to continue in the story after bharli unision πŸ€” ..... i think bharti will create a scene of not returning to murli for sometime and unite at the end 🀒

& guys y should gau be punished πŸ˜† ...her plot for bharli marriage proved to be a blessing in disguise for lals 🀣 ....murli and his selfish family must thank her for getting a good bahu and a good patni due to her 🀣 ,which they would have never got in any other girl 🀒 ... with bharli's unision gau also would be happy ..a few crocodile tears would be enough to melt our mahaan bharti and she can continue leading a luxurious life which she wished πŸ˜†

this show has become a total cliche with cliche dialogues and scenes 🀒..... btw prakash has become a cupid for bharti 🀣 ....& murli looks like a gigolo πŸ˜† he is ready to give himself to bharti for allher good deeds πŸ˜† which bharti will take it happily 🀒 .... i totally lost interest on bavd (but still watching it πŸ˜† )... i never liked bharli and despised bharti to some extent πŸ˜† .... bharti should not return to murli ,after all she knows what mirdala did and under what circumstances murli married her (yeah forgot to mention bharti also must thank gau 😎) .....still if she goes back to him wouldnt she look selfish 😎 .....in the meanwhile she encouraged sudha's feelings also 😑 ........it looks like this show is not about midgets & their struggle ......it is all about what money can do ,the power of money 🀒... how bharti and her dad managed to buy a dulha with all good qualities using their money , "baba aiso var dhoondo" justified 🀒.......

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

In fact, I'd say that for Murli, death would be a preferrable option to a forced marriage w/ a midget that he doesn't really love, but just feels guilty about. That's not a reason to be married to her, let alone a good reason.

🀣 priceless line πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Didn't look like there was a bullet in that gun. But I wish Mridang got killed 😈
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@anavisalwan I am with you BIG TIME! I want Bhurli to get back together. I also agree with everyone who think Murli's middle name is Ravan. His behaviour towards Bharti at best has been evil. Murli successfully did to Bharti what Prakash was going to do with Veena. Thanks to Bharti, Prakash's attempt were unsuccessful. But fact is, Murli is a bigger kutta than Prakash.

Still, Murli is decent in spirit. He would pick a fight with anyone to protect Bharti. And for that reason, I want to see them together. Murli was developing affections for Bharti after they came back from the honeymoon. Even on Veena's wedding night, he was treating her with a lot of respect and involved her in every decision making despite him being flabbergasted about her attempt to seduce him.

I absolutely loved the way he asked her to join him in Veena's room when the wedding talk was going on. Murli was shown with Bharti in a typical partnership. The 'adhikaar' he gave her to scold him for going out on the curfew night was beautifully shown. He didn't bark at her like he had been, before and during their honeymoon. He simply said, 'enough, I wear the pants in this family'! LOL!!

And what's more, I am always reminded of how he looked at her when she was sewing the button on his kurta. I think, he was developing typical spousal affections for her and would have, had they been given a few more happy days.

I also think that Murli is in love with Bharti but is finding it difficult to accept it because she is a little person. This based on his reaction when his hand rubbed her cheek, when he put her to bed. And, from the way he was looking at her, after Bharti handed Sudha over to Murli. Reminded me of SRK in DDLJ "palat, palat" but Bharti did not, until Murli left the scene. LOL!!

Murli was angry with her because he believed that he was emotionally blackmailed into marrying her and because he believed that she ruined Veena's future.

I also think that Murli's feelings for Sudha are not mutual. Sudha fell in love with the man who protected her but as gorgeous as Sudha is, I don't think Murli had even thought of a future with her that way. Sure, he protected her with vegence, to a point where he held on to her in front of her husband like a love torn majnu - but based on what we have been shown of (the reactive) Murli, this is a typical reaction. He will do anything to protect a woman.

I think that Murli cared for Sudha as an abused woman. If I wasn't sure before then I became sure when she went into his arms on that Holi day and he simply pat her or put his hand on her body like he did when he held Veena during the Prakash rona dhona saga. And, also when Sudha told Murli that there is some misunderstanding between me and Bharti which I need to clear up. I don't even think he understood what she was talking about.

But all is good now from Murli's side. Even Prakash was able to feel his love for Bharti (even if Murli does not realize this).

But, I think Bharti needs time to get over how quickly he dismissed her from his life after swearing on agni and giving her dad his word that he will always look after her. Prakash's words entered her body as if she was zapped by electricity. She was stunned, confused and speechless.

I don't see Bharti or Murli marrying outside each other. The premise of the show is 'aiso var dhoondo jho mujhe dekhke...." And now, Murli ne dekh bhi liya or pehchan bhi liya Bharti ko, aur uski shakti and sachai ko. So... they have to kiss at make up at some point.

But when? And what will that mean for the show? The End?

i totally agree with u cheznazi!
i hope after the prakash track gets over, there show a sensible track between bharli!
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo. will there be a maha episode on 14th since it says 'special episode'. wonder who will get shot, i don't think the parents from both sides will get shot, neither will murli since prakash is aiming towards him, it's either amit, bharti or sudha!
ghotalaz thumbnail
if rupesh gets killed, then murli will once again go under guilt-trap thinking first it was bharti's life in danger & now his FIL died bcoz of him... so does that mean murli will accept bharti only for the sake of his guilt not out of loveπŸ€”
ghotalaz thumbnail
i don't want a bharli union at the cost of rupesh's life... this TB article of rupesh dieing is so disturbing that i'm talking about it in all the threads

hey jas, i don't think bharti will die if she gets hit on her forehead. coz even anandi was shot in her forehead in BV but still survived & the most amazing thing is her forehead is so clean no signs of being hit with a bullet. it was shyam who carried her to the hospital & here BV's shyam aka BAVD's murli can carry bharti to the hospital & then start looking after her. maybe then bharti can suffer from a memory loss where she won't recognize murli & murli will definitely make up his mind to win her heart now... typical filmi drama... but what to do? what else can we expect from the CVs🀒

so the CVs have made up their minds to show rupesh dead & rupesh before dieing will make murli promise once again to take care of bharti & will hand over bharti's hand in his hand once again🀒 very very filmiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

can't the CVs show some other interesting way to bring bharli closer... there are many ways so why show rupesh dead for that. if bharli's union is based on rupesh's death then won't it be a painful start for the couple with shattering & heartbreaking memories of how they got together🀒
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am thinking Bharti will get shot. I believe this because Prakash believes that Murli loves Bharti so much, that he (Murli) will 'kacha chabajaega" Prakash if something happens to Bharti.
And, in the video, he says to Murli I will show you what it feels like to lose something or someone you love. So it makes sense that to punish Murli he will aim to shoot Bharti but Rupesh will come between his daughter and the bullet.
If Rupesh dies then the story will take a new turn definitely. Then, it will be all about Bharti & Murli because Murli will take over the business. But, quesiton will remain - will he finally fall in love with her?
If yes, then I don't see the show going on for too long after that. If no then what about Bharti? She won't have a Baba to find her another aiso varr - which means, the show will come to an end.
The only way the show can go on is Rupesh survives and the Laal's and the Chauhans work together to clean the slate. And after that, Murli should decide not to be with Bharti and Rupesh should go find his daughter another varr but in Bharti's heart lives Murli - so this way, the Laal's can stay in the story.
Oh Gawd!!! Wonder what the writers are up to!!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
u know what i think rupesh wont die

just read the words in end carefully

the sequence is not yet planned out fully

its just a buzz that he just might die

and if he dies we r back to square one unless bharti comes up with her brillant decision to move on and let murli live her own life

i do agree murli has to feel for bharti the love he shud be feeling then only they can re unite

not just for sake of sacrifice

enough of that