Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Vrish
first decide whether murli is raavan or krishna... & whether this serial is anti-ramayan or anti-shree krishna🤣

@ fuzzyface
i agree seriously cliche... how many times is the hero going to save his damsel. the sequence where dutta saved nakusha in LTL was the turning point but over here.... i wonder anyway let's see what the CVs are upto🥱

@ Vrish
when murli saved bharti the first time at neelam's wedding he got beaten by the groom's friends. the second time he saved bharti from being burnt he landed up in jail & got beaten by the police... now the hatrick that he's going to make in saving bharti... i wonder now from whose hands is he going to get beaten up... poor murli🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vik

I said he was Ravan, but it was the others who compared him to Krishna & the Gopikas. Granted, Sudha provoked it, after going from her RA to her Krishna. Either way, both Ravan & Shri Krishna had many wives, so Murli can marry the others as well and emulate either. 😆

Also, the one time Murli did not lift a finger for Bharti - @ the baby annaprasan or whatever ceremony - the one where Bharti was surrounded by the eunuchs, nothing happened to him, except Bharti asking for her divorce and Rupesh cold-shouldering them, and his parents expressing their disgust @ his behavior. Also, when he saved Sudha, he was close to getting beat up by RA's gang, and when he tried protecting his family from the dwarves, he got his face blackened. So he should simply give up protecting anyone. Now he risks injury again when he tries to save Amarti from Prakash & whassisname. But yeah, for Bharti, it would be Murli's hatrick, but otherwise, he's a prolific wicket taker - like Malinga or Steyn.
anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Show is heading towoard positivity, i'm so happy for this.
I always wanted bharli back & was always a non-supporter of Amarti happening. I may be contradicting few of my friends here but its really gud to see that bharti and amit hadn't fallen for each other. Its not always necassary that a person who support you in time of need, you shud fall for him/her. A very positive point. They are gud friends, i can say Amit can be bharti's best friend not even murli can be that gud a friend to bharti but them being JUST GUD FRIENDS is something which touched me. I also never supported Surli and its really nice to see that Murli-Sudha love was one sided. Sudha liking Murli was ovious but if Murli cud have fallen for sudha that wud have been the worst thing.
This show is the best on television now. Diffrent with all the original concepts coming out. & the best part is murli realised what all wrong he has done, i must say last 4 episodes were the best till the show started. The feeling Murli is having for Bharti now just unmatched. He respect her for what she has done for the fmily but the affection is not due to this reason. The love and respect cum form within.
Wish this parkasg track to end soon to see the most beautiful relation gradually growing between Murli and Bharti.
Bharti do deserve Murli at his best.
Last but not the least, today the best part was when Parkasg said to Bharti, "Bahut Payr Karta Hai tera Pati Tujhse". The way murli taked to Parkash about bharti was just awsum.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
there is new promo for 14th april

prakash and others are at railway station murli family rupesh family with rupesh all r there

looks like there was a chase of some sort

and prakash is angry has a gun and tells murli this started with u this wud end with u and shoots

so who is getting shot has to be seen

seems next week is interesting

also if the stickies r not removed tomm wud be new video which wud come on second page 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Yeah Chatter, it's like a long overdue bathroom visit 😆

Hey, if Murli gets shot and struggles for life, then nobody will have any right to force their views on him. And if Murli doesn't love Bharti but is simply acting out of guilt, I would want him to admit as much, so that Bharli is ended. Unlike anavisalwan, I hate the idea of Bharli coming together - they got divorced, so they must split. This idea of reconciling after a divorce makes a total mockery of marriage. But then again, this is not the first Imagine show to have done that, and its definitely not the last - both Luteri Dulhan as well as BBGC seem to be carrying on that noble tradition.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
vrish i hvnt seen the full episodes and missed a lot so just based on updates and whatever i saw

this story is about bharti and her trials

how she comes out triumphant in the end has to be seen
we always said why she is being so meek and doormat when she is such educated lady

height shud not be the issue for her
as murli rightly said after realisation or in ur words ehsaas that he is the tiniest human for what he has done..

lets see hw bharti copes up with it and marriage divorce reconcilation as its a show anything can happen bt if they r raising issues for dwarf then they shud show bharti being independent and successful and not necessarily married

and long over due bahtroom visit 🤣

trust u to come up with this haha
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank god the stickies are gone. at first when i didn't see the first page full of stickies i thought i was on some other forum😆

ok so talking about the apr 14th promo where someone will get shot...😲

let's guess who...😕
i wish gau gets shot😈 but then that's not possible as she's the bhanji of RA😡 anybody else from the Lal family won't get shot, the chauhan family won't get shot either... i think so😕

then who???
well as murli completes his hatrick in saving bharti then obviously he needs to get rewarded for his bravery...😈so this is what the CVs are planning to show. the moral of the story for murli as Vrish said is not to help or save anybody in life😆 btw the CVs must be planning to wash away murli's previousl bad deeds with his blood by getting him shot😕 surely a treat for those who hate murli

no chance of repeating the history....why?😕
well when the hero is getting shot then obviously the heroine goes in front of the hero to take the bullet herself & prove her love... i'm sure bharti would love to take the bullet but bcoz of her height, she won't be able to do it. even if she stands in front of murli, the bullet will surely pass through him. so are the CVs are planning to show bharti now full of guilt that she couldn't save murli bcoz of her height & make her feel she doesn't deserve him

twist in the tale... a cliche🤢
so who'll save murli??? obviously the unwanted surplus character in the eyes of the CV... who better than sudha. sudha will jump in front of murli & take the bullet on herself & prove her mahaanta by giving murli's hands in bharti's hand & maybe before dieing she'll repeat the cliche dialogue by asking murli to promise that he'll take care of bharti forever & once murli promises... she'll die🤢

well,,,, if this is how the CVs are going to end sudha's track just to make sure bharli end up for each other then i must say it's a pathetic way to end sudha's track👎🏼 i prefer to see murli get shot rather than sudha getting shot coz one thing is for sure if murli gets shot then he won't die but if sudha gets shot then she'll definitely be shown dead & that's fore sure👎🏼

another twist
just like in LTL, kala's gun didn't work when she tried to shoot dutta here prakash's gun won't work when he tries to shoot murli😆

btw is BAVD an emotional tale of a midget girl who's struggling in life so people accept her the way she is😕 or is this a love story of bharti & murli where the entire universe start functioning in an illogical way to make sure they end up with each other at the end😕

well as the divorce between bharli in not finalized yet... i don't mind if they patch up but it has to be done in a realistic manner not in a filmi way. just bcoz murli found out bharti was not guilty is not convincing at all to show murli falling in love with her.
murli feeling guilty for not believing her is convincing but murli suddenly realizing he shouldn't have left her & now is in love with her... very filmi, not convincing at all👎🏼 if the CVs are dead serious about uniting bharli then i suggest them to clean up the acts & show murli falling for bharti in a convincing, realistic & logical way & not to go the filmi way🤢
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There we go again!
Thanks for sharing.
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

then who???
well as murli completes his hatrick in saving bharti then obviously he needs to get rewarded for his bravery...😈so this is what the CVs are planning to show. the moral of the story for murli as Vrish said is not to help or save anybody in life😆 btw the CVs must be planning to wash away murli's previousl bad deeds with his blood by getting him shot😕 surely a treat for those who hate murli

no chance of repeating the history....why?😕
well when the hero is getting shot then obviously the heroine goes in front of the hero to take the bullet herself & prove her love... i'm sure bharti would love to take the bullet but bcoz of her height, she won't be able to do it. even if she stands in front of murli, the bullet will surely pass through him. so are the CVs are planning to show bharti now full of guilt that she couldn't save murli bcoz of her height & make her feel she doesn't deserve him

twist in the tale... a cliche🤢
so who'll save murli??? obviously the unwanted surplus character in the eyes of the CV... who better than sudha. sudha will jump in front of murli & take the bullet on herself & prove her mahaanta by giving murli's hands in bharti's hand & maybe before dieing she'll repeat the cliche dialogue by asking murli to promise that he'll take care of bharti forever & once murli promises... she'll die🤢

well,,,, if this is how the CVs are going to end sudha's track just to make sure bharli end up for each other then i must say it's a pathetic way to end sudha's track👎🏼 i prefer to see murli get shot rather than sudha getting shot coz one thing is for sure if murli gets shot then he won't die but if sudha gets shot then she'll definitely be shown dead & that's fore sure👎🏼

another twist
just like in LTL, kala's gun didn't work when she tried to shoot dutta here prakash's gun won't work when he tries to shoot murli😆

btw is BAVD an emotional tale of a midget girl who's struggling in life so people accept her the way she is😕 or is this a love story of bharti & murli where the entire universe start functioning in an illogical way to make sure they end up with each other at the end😕

well as the divorce between bharli in not finalized yet... i don't mind if they patch up but it has to be done in a realistic manner not in a filmi way. just bcoz murli found out bharti was not guilty is not convincing at all to show murli falling in love with her.
murli feeling guilty for not believing her is convincing but murli suddenly realizing he shouldn't have left her & now is in love with her... very filmi, not convincing at all👎🏼 if the CVs are dead serious about uniting bharli then i suggest them to clean up the acts & show murli falling for bharti in a convincing, realistic & logical way & not to go the filmi way🤢

I'd hate it if Sudha died to save Bharli's marriage. Murli would come off as a coward if a woman had to die for him - this may sound chauvanist of me, but it's okay one way, but not the other. I'd rather have Murli shot, and wash away his sins - the Chauhans no longer think that he morally owes it to them to take Bharti back. In fact, I'd say that for Murli, death would be a preferrable option to a forced marriage w/ a midget that he doesn't really love, but just feels guilty about. That's not a reason to be married to her, let alone a good reason.

I agree w/ you that if they patch up, it has to be convincing. In other words, Murli will have to be romantically attracted to Bharti like he never was, and I just can't see that happening. What if he's fighting for life, and Bharti nurses him back to health? Here too, he'll feel indebted to her, but not necessarily love her. However, if it happened that Bansi or Dumroo was shot and Bharti nursed one of them back to health, then I can see it as conceivable.

Let's see what happens. But I'm still not going to be satisfied if we end up w/ Bharli, b'cos 'aiso varr' means that Bharti would be telling her dad 'Baba, find me a husband who doubts me and believes a stranger over me, humiliates you in public, allows us to be bullied by eunuchs and all other things but who's happy to grovel once you prove him wrong.' Just like in Jyoti, I never supported the idea of Jyoti preferring Pankaj over Kabir, here I'd not support the idea of Bharti preferring Murli over Amit. Particularly since she doesn't even have a baby that emotionally binds her to Murli.

Another possibility occurred to me - what if Mridang and family are there, and Prakash hits Mridang accidentally and kills him? Gau's goose is cooked - everybody else knows her tricks and wont tolerate it for long. In that case, she's forced to let Jhumka marry Dumroo if she wants to remain in that house, or else they can kick those 2 out very easily. 😈
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@anavisalwan I am with you BIG TIME! I want Bhurli to get back together. I also agree with everyone who think Murli's middle name is Ravan. His behaviour towards Bharti at best has been evil. Murli successfully did to Bharti what Prakash was going to do with Veena. Thanks to Bharti, Prakash's attempt were unsuccessful. But fact is, Murli is a bigger kutta than Prakash.

Still, Murli is decent in spirit. He would pick a fight with anyone to protect Bharti. And for that reason, I want to see them together. Murli was developing affections for Bharti after they came back from the honeymoon. Even on Veena's wedding night, he was treating her with a lot of respect and involved her in every decision making despite him being flabbergasted about her attempt to seduce him.

I absolutely loved the way he asked her to join him in Veena's room when the wedding talk was going on. Murli was shown with Bharti in a typical partnership. The 'adhikaar' he gave her to scold him for going out on the curfew night was beautifully shown. He didn't bark at her like he had been, before and during their honeymoon. He simply said, 'enough, I wear the pants in this family'! LOL!!

And what's more, I am always reminded of how he looked at her when she was sewing the button on his kurta. I think, he was developing typical spousal affections for her and would have, had they been given a few more happy days.

I also think that Murli is in love with Bharti but is finding it difficult to accept it because she is a little person. This based on his reaction when his hand rubbed her cheek, when he put her to bed. And, from the way he was looking at her, after Bharti handed Sudha over to Murli. Reminded me of SRK in DDLJ "palat, palat" but Bharti did not, until Murli left the scene. LOL!!

Murli was angry with her because he believed that he was emotionally blackmailed into marrying her and because he believed that she ruined Veena's future.

I also think that Murli's feelings for Sudha are not mutual. Sudha fell in love with the man who protected her but as gorgeous as Sudha is, I don't think Murli had even thought of a future with her that way. Sure, he protected her with vegence, to a point where he held on to her in front of her husband like a love torn majnu - but based on what we have been shown of (the reactive) Murli, this is a typical reaction. He will do anything to protect a woman.

I think that Murli cared for Sudha as an abused woman. If I wasn't sure before then I became sure when she went into his arms on that Holi day and he simply pat her or put his hand on her body like he did when he held Veena during the Prakash rona dhona saga. And, also when Sudha told Murli that there is some misunderstanding between me and Bharti which I need to clear up. I don't even think he understood what she was talking about.

But all is good now from Murli's side. Even Prakash was able to feel his love for Bharti (even if Murli does not realize this).

But, I think Bharti needs time to get over how quickly he dismissed her from his life after swearing on agni and giving her dad his word that he will always look after her. Prakash's words entered her body as if she was zapped by electricity. She was stunned, confused and speechless.

I don't see Bharti or Murli marrying outside each other. The premise of the show is 'aiso var dhoondo jho mujhe dekhke...." And now, Murli ne dekh bhi liya or pehchan bhi liya Bharti ko, aur uski shakti and sachai ko. So... they have to kiss at make up at some point.

But when? And what will that mean for the show? The End?

Edited by cheznazi - 13 years ago