Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
'Forgive' doesn't necessarily mean that she has to revoke the divorce, or return to him. She can tell him 'I forgive you - meaning you owe me nothing, and I owe you nothing. Keep following your own path, and let me follow mine.' Forgive doesn't mean that she has to do a 2nd grihapravesh into that house, and suffer the inane jokes of Dumroo, or the scheming of Mridala - something that's bound to be back if she returns.

No, I do want her to forgive the Reds in the above sense, and then move past Murli. Murli, having repented, should go ahead w/ establishing his business and maybe employing Sudha & Veena there as well, helping them be self sufficient. Bharti should continue working on her company w/ Amit, and make that successful. Let the romance follow its own course for both the 'couples'.

Enough of Bharli, already!!!
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow - didn't expect Murli to ask for forgiveness, but at least now Bharti can move on.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the promo video....
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo, hw did prakash get out of jail so quickly! feel sorry for bhamit!
Thanks for the promo!! xx

i was also wondering how Prakash got out of jail quickπŸ˜•... i guess video evidence isn't enough to send a person to jail these days....

& if he's out because he's on bail then man do i feel sorry for him obviously for him to kidnap Bharti & Amit whilst on bail his brain clearly isn't developed properly 😳...
Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't tell me the hero is going to save the damsel in distress and soon will be singing 'Reunited' 🀒
How cliche !
Vr15h thumbnail
Well, he'll be saving the couple in distress, so it's just that bit different πŸ˜†

I was just thinking - first time he saved Bharti, he ended up having to marry her. So now that he's saved Dhara, shouldn't Rupesh divorce her and hand her over to him? 😈 Going by Rupesh's own brilliant philosophy - if a girl is saved by some guy, he deserves to marry her!
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Well, he'll be saving the couple in distress, so it's just that bit different πŸ˜†

I was just thinking - first time he saved Bharti, he ended up having to marry her. So now that he's saved Dhara, shouldn't Rupesh divorce her and hand her over to him? 😈 Going by Rupesh's own brilliant philosophy - if a girl is saved by some guy, he deserves to marry her!

🀣 sure why not considering Murli is Krishna, Dhara can be added into his gopikas' list πŸ˜›
Vr15h thumbnail
Well, Krishna had 16,108 wives, so Murli should just add to his wife collection - in addition to Bharti, who's his first wife, he should marry Sudha, Jhumka & Dhara. Gau can be Draupadi and add both RA & Prakash to her list of hubbies, along w/ Mridang. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
609931 thumbnail
I don't want Murli to get back with Bharti, she deserves much better!
& when will Mridala be exposed, they're seriously annoying me now!