Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

amazing work mrina...sorry had some issues with the laptop so couldnt log in ..Inshallah will be regular from now on

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Returning to India Forums after more than a year maybe and I love what I am seeing here my two lovely sisters Saher and Mrina have a gallery together!

Congratulations!!!

Amazing edits you both have made as always and I can't wait to see more coming from you.

minakrish thumbnail

Updates to be delayed indefinitely. Apologies. 😒

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hinu786

amazing work mrina...sorry had some issues with the laptop so couldnt log in ..Inshallah will be regular from now on

The changes in IF are so drastic that both, Saher and I have been on an indefinite break. 😆 Sorry Hinu for not being very regular. How are you?

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

Returning to India Forums after more than a year maybe and I love what I am seeing here my two lovely sisters Saher and Mrina have a gallery together!

Congratulations!!!

Amazing edits you both have made as always and I can't wait to see more coming from you.

Thank you so much dearo. 🤗 It;s been a long time. Also, Saher and I have been on an indefinite break due to the drastic changes on IF. There have been a lot of glitches.

How have you been?

XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinalini_810

Thank you so much dearo. 🤗 It;s been a long time. Also, Saher and I have been on an indefinite break due to the drastic changes on IF. There have been a lot of glitches.

How have you been?

No problem :D

Yeah, it has. 🤗

Ooh, yeah I can see that; India forums has changed a lot.

I have been good so far. Recently graduated from high school and soon to be a freshman in college. Last year was really stressful tbh.

What about you? How have you been? How is life going?

minakrish thumbnail

No problem :D

Yeah, it has. 🤗

Ooh, yeah I can see that; India forums has changed a lot.

I have been good so far. Recently graduated from high school and soon to be a freshman in college. Last year was really stressful tbh.

What about you? How have you been? How is life going?

Ah, high school. What days. It's been 10 years to that for me. 😆 All the best for college. 👍🏼

I've been good. Work keeping me occupied. I just try my best to take some time out for writing my fictions on IF. 😃 The last few months have been extremely hectic but things seem to be coming back on track!

XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinalini_810

Ah, high school. What days. It's been 10 years to that for me. 😆 All the best for college. 👍🏼

I've been good. Work keeping me occupied. I just try my best to take some time out for writing my fictions on IF. 😃 The last few months have been extremely hectic but things seem to be coming back on track!

Oh wow, that's a long time ago! How old are you now?

Thanks a lot, I need that lol.

Oh, glad to hear that. 😃

Same here, I try my best to take out some time to update my stories.

minakrish thumbnail

Oh wow, that's a long time ago! How old are you now?

Thanks a lot, I need that lol.

Oh, glad to hear that. 😃

Same here, I try my best to take out some time to update my stories.

Turning 28 this October. 😭

It's been a task updating stories here. You need to reformat everything. The links don't work sometimes. It's very irritating. Also, half of the readers have vanished. 🥺

What subject are you pursuing?

Edited by Mrinalini_810 - 5 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I have a request. Can you guys make some stuffs on anime tv series- Attack on the titans!