Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

No worries.πŸ€—

I will go through the thread and figure it out. I see I have 10-12 days so I should be able to come up with something.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Banner Contest sending entries last date is 9th July. It got extended

So sorry for telling you so late.. but please try to make something. Can’t stand to see the other couple NavRa Banner only win..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Banner Contest sending entries last date is 9th July. It got extended

So sorry for telling you so late.. but please try to make something. Can’t stand to see the other couple NavRa Banner only win..

As per rules I would assume all couples need to be included in the banner otherwise it would be disqualified.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

As per rules I would assume all couples need to be included in the banner otherwise it would be disqualified.

Ok.

AbhiRa are no longer a couple in the show but please do include them as couple & their son.

I don’t mind that other couple NavRa also in Banner as long as AbhiRa are also there..

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Ok.

AbhiRa are no longer a couple in the show but please do include them as couple & their son.

I don’t mind that other couple NavRa also in Banner as long as AbhiRa are also there..

This is what it says on the banner contest rules:

Characters who have to be included: Akshara "Akshu" Goenka Sharma, Dr. Abhimanyu "Abhi" Birla, Abhinav Sharma, Abhir Birla, Ruhi "Rooh" Birla, Dr. Aarohi "Aaru" Goenka Birla, Muskan, Kairav Goenka, Manjari Birla, Manish Goenka. Including other characters is optional. You can find images of the above listed characters here.

Can you tell me who is who?πŸ˜†

Edited by minakrish - 1 years ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is what it says on the banner contest rules:

Characters who have to be included: Akshara "Akshu" Goenka Sharma, Dr. Abhimanyu "Abhi" Birla, Abhinav Sharma, Abhir Birla, Ruhi "Rooh" Birla, Dr. Aarohi "Aaru" Goenka Birla, Muskan, Kairav Goenka, Manjari Birla, Manish Goenka. Including other characters is optional. You can find images of the above listed characters here.

Can you tell me who is who?πŸ˜†

Akshara:

Abhimanyu:

Abhinav:

Aarohi:

Abhir and Ruhi:

Kairav and muskaan:Image

Manjiri:

Manish:

(1) Rags_HcPrπŸ’• on Twitter: "Keeping everything aside, loved Bade papa today, like many times before. Yes, he may not be perfect, like any human... But the warmth, comfort n apnapan he reflects, irrespective of who it is, is so endearing. πŸ’˜πŸ₯Ή N Sachin Tyagi ji portrays those emotions so well. #yrkkh https://t.co/bUi4PHQkBg" / Twitter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu + Akshara: Abhira

Abhinav + Akshara: Please do the bare minimum required for this couple

(1) Timmy till Infinity on Twitter: "#Akshnav for the win! ❀️ Today's episode made this custody track 200% predictable along with hints from promo. Abhir might initially go with dogman but he will return to Akshnav. That's the track. That's the tweet! Big hug Akshnav fans!Congratulations! πŸ’ž #yrkkh https://t.co/qBjLSymy8X" / Twitter

Edited by Fantasyera - 1 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

Thank you for the pictures.

So, now that Akshara is with Abhinav.. who is Abhimanyu with?πŸ˜•

This show is so complicated.😳

Edited by minakrish - 1 years ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the pictures.

So, now that Akshara is with Abhinav.. who is Abhimanyu with?πŸ˜•

This show is so complicated.😳

No one, for now writers are somewhat riding on both boats. They will show abhira for sometime and then suddenly flip. This show got complicated after the entry of the new writer, the production have given him free rein and he is set on ruining everything to glorify the character he created and is played by his friend. Most of us are just waiting for them to decide on one ship and leave no possibility for the other so we can leave, otherwise we are just here to support our ship/actors/actress.

Edited by Fantasyera - 1 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

No one, for now writers are somewhat riding on both boats. They will show abhira for sometime and then suddenly flip. This show got complicated after the entry of the new writer, the production have given him free rein and he is set on ruining everything to glorify the character he created and is played by his friend. Most of us are just waiting for them to decide on one ship and leave no possibility for the other so we can leave, otherwise we are just here to support our ship/actors/actress.

so much hodgepodge!🀣 I have never really watched YRKKH. I watched a few episodes when I was in school when Akshara and Naitik got married in 2008-09. Never connected to the show.πŸ˜…
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Haha, I am so happy that it made your day beautiful and I hope it lived upto your expectations.😳❀️

https://tenor.com/bsDyP.gif

Word Count: 1