Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Nice edits.

Also I like both the shows

‪Thank you so much!‬🤗

‪Nice to see that you’re still active ‬on IF!💜

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello there, not sure if you remember me but just came online after like 4-5 years and saw your update and girl like WOW, you have improved so much and exceptionally BRILLIANT!!!!

Love the sigs on Yumna and Wahaj

Nikkah: loving the colouring on all 3 sigs, absolutely divine. I also love the mix of colour and b/w you have done. thats always a fav for me.

Haldi: OMG that yellow colour is so popping...LOVE IT!!! I am sucker for colourful sigs.My fav is the second version, as i mentioned i love colour and b/w mix sigs.

Mehndi: why are they so gorgeous in all the pics...stunning and your colouring makes it extra special.

Fazzi-meeu:

love all 3 versions but my fav would ahve to be version 2 and love the soft blur you have on the sigs.

Amazing work mate!!!

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

Hello there, not sure if you remember me but just came online after like 4-5 years and saw your update and girl like WOW, you have improved so much and exceptionally BRILLIANT!!!!

Love the sigs on Yumna and Wahaj

Nikkah: loving the colouring on all 3 sigs, absolutely divine. I also love the mix of colour and b/w you have done. thats always a fav for me.

Haldi: OMG that yellow colour is so popping...LOVE IT!!! I am sucker for colourful sigs.My fav is the second version, as i mentioned i love colour and b/w mix sigs.

Mehndi: why are they so gorgeous in all the pics...stunning and your colouring makes it extra special.

Fazzi-meeu:

love all 3 versions but my fav would ahve to be version 2 and love the soft blur you have on the sigs.

Amazing work mate!!!

Niki! Wow, so good to see you after so many years. I myself was not very active and have very recently started coming around.😳

Thank you so much for all the compliments and the appreciation for my sigs. I'm so happy to hear that you liked them. Means so much coming from you.❤️

Lots of love!🤗

minakrish thumbnail

KaSh update coming soon dost!😳

Just thought of letting you know.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minakrish

KaSh update coming soon dost!😳

Just thought of letting you know.

https://tenor.com/beNHL.gif

Word Count: 1

minakrish thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Your coloring is so nice :) I love especially the first set of KaSh, the green blue popping out so nicely 😳