Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I am trying to download quicktime but getting this errorplease suggest what to do as I need it to make gifs

when do u see this error after downloading QT or during installing?try downloading from original quicktime website, I mean search in google.Maybe the it's happening because it is already a corrupt file.
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

How I upload siggi now its not showing in this new site

I too wanna know...can't see my avi in dp, nor my siggies in siggy box and above all there's no way we can upload one in our siggy box!!! I wonder no one is bothered!!!
PerfectStart thumbnail
I wanna know...can't see my avi in dp, nor my siggies in siggy box and above all there's no way we can upload one in our siggy box!!! I wonder no one is bothered!!!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I wanna know...can't see my avi in dp, nor my siggies in siggy box and above all there's no way we can upload one in our siggy box!!! I wonder no one is bothered!!!

Hi dear!Yes, many are facing the issue of do and signature feature isn't back yet. Well all are bothered and have raised the issue, but IF team is still working on it, so no one knows when all will be backAm kinda irritated about uploading pictures part, cos it works a few times..but it isn't like earlier where we could paste multiple images at once and alignment and spacing seems to be not fixed yet. Would like your help if know about these. .. hoping team does this soon...cos we cannot post creations
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi dear!Yes, many are facing the issue of do and signature feature isn't back yet. Well all are bothered and have raised the issue, but IF team is still working on it, so no one knows when all will be backAm kinda irritated about uploading pictures part, cos it works a few times..but it isn't like earlier where we could paste multiple images at once and alignment and spacing seems to be not fixed yet. Would like your help if know about these. .. hoping team does this soon...cos we cannot post creations

in bold: yeah that also, posting creations in CG, I saw someone posting avis in their CG, recently updated.Would like your help if know about these.
For sure, lemme know too please if you find any solution.Thanks for replying:)
PerfectStart thumbnail

@madhura: Just find out a solution I think, if you are a chrome user, right click and after uploading your pic in imgur or any other picuploading website you use, use the copy image option instead of link. Hope it helps!!! and yeah it is helpful when you are updating your CG.Still don't know how the siggy box problem will work because like you said IF is working on it still.

it is working for me, pls goto exhibition section and chk my post and tell me if you can see those siggys I posted.

Thanks

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

@madhura: Just find out a solution I think, if you are a chrome user, right click and after uploading your pic in imgur or any other picuploading website you use, use the copy image option instead of link. Hope it helps!!! and yeah it is helpful when you are updating your CG.Still don't know how the siggy box problem will work because like you said IF is working on it still.

it is working for me, pls goto exhibition section and chk my post and tell me if you can see those siggys I posted.

Thanks

Still getting used to new format, missed to see you replied. I did see Palakh posted and updated in CG but alignment and spacing issue was there.

I did see your post in creations exhibition thread, could see all creations. But again perfect alignment was missing. Thanks for telling me on how to post creations, it works but it's highly time consuming to post so many creations one by one, and am not liking the fact when we post icons or gifs, they all stick together without spacing

Had asked this in Bugs thread too, where they did mention this issue will be sorted, when wasn't told. So am waiting still, as no other option.. hoping they do by the weekend cos it's delayed since a long time

Posting multiple images in one link was best

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/2vYYDNl.jpg

Can any one tell me the name of the font used in "Like this"

Kindly check the link above. Since I couldn't understand how to upload image from mobile, I have posted the direct link.

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I can't upload my siggy box nor can I see anyone else's signatures why is

Everyone keeping quiet and how long will it be before its sorted out

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swathi17

https://i.imgur.com/2vYYDNl.jpg

Can any one tell me the name of the font used in "Like this"

Kindly check the link above. Since I couldn't understand how to upload image from mobile, I have posted the direct link.

It's Will & Grace

Originally posted by: SadhanaV

I can't upload my siggy box nor can I see anyone else's signatures why is

Everyone keeping quiet and how long will it be before its sorted out

Vijay sir posted today morning ke they are working on the signature thing and it will be back son. :)