Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I was inspired by -sakeena-'s post here, and made my own version of the sig.

The lack of written instructions was frustrating since it was hard for me to follow along with just the pics. But when I went back to check it out, I was proud to see that I did exactly I was supposed to.

When I first saved the file, it was massive (~26 MB), so I cut down the frames a lot. That also fixed the grainy issue that I had / pixels being missing.

All of that being said πŸ˜†, are there any tips on how to create a proper copyright watermark? I'm having to customize one for every single sig/gif/icon which is extra work and time that I'm putting in. πŸ€”

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I was inspired by -sakeena-'s post here, and made my own version of the sig.

The lack of written instructions was frustrating since it was hard for me to follow along with just the pics. But when I went back to check it out, I was proud to see that I did exactly I was supposed to.

When I first saved the file, it was massive (~26 MB), so I cut down the frames a lot. That also fixed the grainy issue that I had / pixels being missing.

All of that being said πŸ˜†, are there any tips on how to create a proper copyright watermark? I'm having to customize one for every single sig/gif/icon which is extra work and time that I'm putting in. πŸ€”

Make your copyright into a Preset Brush. You can have different types and sizes of it. Like small for icons and gifs and long for sigs.

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Does anyone have sapphire ofx and newblue plugins for sony vegas?

priya185 thumbnail

Does anyone know how to get rid of this message please?

I tried online tutorials but even after deleting the file, the file keeps coming back and thus this message keeps re-appearing

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Pls suggest a app /site to edit pics other than Pics art /photoshop :)

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally made by Sevenstreaks:

Can someone suggest a software for a beginner where animations like these can be created?? Please suggest some soft-wares , first for basic learning.

Regards

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Originally made by Sevenstreaks:

Can someone suggest a software for a beginner where animations like these can be created?? Please suggest some soft-wares , first for basic learning.

Regards

Hi A ,

I used only photoshop for this :)

These tags can be created with help of PS itself

Here is a tutorial to a Basic Tag

Credit : Appy

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4555475?pn=25#135321132

Hope this helps :)

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@sandhaya:thankyou so much❀️❀️