Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Any working download link for After Effects and Lightroom of Adobe?

Idk if u found ur solution or not but I downloaded my AE Portable from here but bare with it a bit as it's jusy tennyyy wenny slow. Other wise i didn't use Lightroom before

https://archive.org/details/AdobeAfterEffectsCC2015.313.8.0x64PortableSadeemPC

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: only-maya

hi everyone

where can i download photoshop cc 2018 or 2019 free?

It's hard nowadays to crack CC 2018/2019 without-

• Getting crashes
  • PS is verryyyyy slow
  • dynamiclink.dll is missing

I shifted to CS6. Would be glad if someone found perfect link which PS CC works smoothly

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MishtiShona

Hello everyone,

I hope all are well. My question is why doesnt my signature display when I post something in the new IF site?

I have ticked 'Show Signature' in the tags section when I post as well as clicked on 'Show Signature' on Dashboard, yet its not displaying.

Any help will be appreciated. (PS. Sorry if the topic has been posted before...coz clearly I couldnt find it hence made a post)

Hi Sal.

You should have posted in questions thread maybe. Just gave process in my Gallery for a friend, hoping it helps you

Yes, just a warning that am not good in giving tutorials generally, smiley37but will try to help.

Few things to note,

We can't use a gif as Avatar yet.

Signatures we can use only one, possibly image or gif. Height I guess is max 350 pixels, earlier it was smaller. So std signature size is changed, it's sad for us. Point to be noted for you, if you use anything bigger it will have a scroll menu.

Now process:

On top bar, where you see your dp, my case it's floral. Click on it.

So Dp >> Settings (red) It takes you to new page, where you have to login on IF again. Do it.

Then select Change your update settings >> Update Profile.

Then you have option of forum signature. Copy paste the link for signature you want to use. Use the link used for BB code or forums. You will have to upload signature on an image uploading site.

After putting link, scroll down. Then select Update.

Come out of that page. Log out.

Now on IF normal window, again click on dp > Preferences > Show Forum Signatures > Yes scroll down and click Update.

Now open one of your posts. Like when you open, in that thread/ page just above the thread topic, which will be in bold; you will see a line which says show Forum Signatures with option on and off.

Select On, it will be green. A dialogue box appears saying IF asks confirmation. Click Okay.

You are done, you will be able to see everyone's signatures and of course yours.

Phew, quite a long process.

Hope this helps you.

-Madz

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi guys! Can anybody tell me if there is a thread where requests for siggies and banners are taken? I wanted a banner for my FF badly but it’s been two days and nobody from FF forum has responded. Will anyone take requests in this forum? Needed one urgently.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hi guys, can anyone help me with a Gif query?

I downloaded a HD video, it plays smooth.

But when I make a gif in PS, by importing video frames to layers method; gif shakes and looks horrible.

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi guys, can anyone help me with a Gif query?

I downloaded a HD video, it plays smooth.

But when I make a gif in PS, by importing video frames to layers method; gif shakes and looks horrible.

U mean after u export it in desktop, right? Not while making it?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

U mean after u export it in desktop, right? Not while making it?

Using import command. File> Import video frames to layers. Then I select a range to gif..PS .akes it, but then that gif shakes badly. First I thought, cos of scene but that's not case.. even if I make a simple scene with small size and minimum frames, it shakes.

Leenaaa thumbnail

Using import command. File> Import video frames to layers. Then I select a range to gif..PS .akes it, but then that gif shakes badly. First I thought, cos of scene but that's not case.. even if I make a simple scene with small size and minimum frames, it shakes.

What's the frame rate set on?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

What's the frame rate set on?

I don't change that. But the video had 25 fps I guess.

Leenaaa thumbnail

I don't change that. But the video had 25 fps I guess.

Am talking about this