Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

FTU

Smaller size to fit the siggy box

^^The blood on the left is also moving btw lol

Hey leena! These are such great use of the PSD blends by DA folks. If it wasn't for them, it'd be so hard to find such amazing blends, textures, coloring and all kinds of resources. I loved your choice of pictures for these and the neat background removal. Good work! 😃

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: annihilation

Hey leena! These are such great use of the PSD blends by DA folks. If it wasn't for them, it'd be so hard to find such amazing blends, textures, coloring and all kinds of resources. I loved your choice of pictures for these and the neat background removal. Good work! 😃

Oh it's blend is it? That's why I was wondering why it looks so similar 😆 I thought maybe Leena is in DA.

Uncanny similarity. Thanks for mentioning it Annihilation, will surely try this!

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annihilation

Hey Husna :D Thx🤗

Yeah mostly all the resources r from DA😆

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Oh it's blend is it? That's why I was wondering why it looks so similar 😆 I thought maybe Leena is in DA.

Uncanny similarity. Thanks for mentioning it Annihilation, will surely try this!

Yes yes I took it from there. I was learning how to make graphics. I go by first from their psd files, then following instructions, then starting to step by step knowing which stocks suits with the edit then it would be easy😳

Yeah I have DA account too :D

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Yes yes I took it from there. I was learning how to make graphics. I go by first from their psd files, then following instructions, then starting to step by step knowing which stocks suits with the edit then it would be easy😳

Yeah I have DA account too :D

Hey thanks for replying!

Can you share link for some blends? I want to learn as well, it's very interesting.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

^ Also what's your DA account? Want to follow😳

Leenaaa thumbnail

Hey thanks for replying!

Can you share link for some blends? I want to learn as well, it's very interesting.

That account Tekmile has very interesting graphics. U must have seen my other Shivin/Rudra stuff it's from that account only

Leenaaa thumbnail

^ Also what's your DA account? Want to follow😳

I don't post that much here it is choaticmindx 😆

That only reason I made account was to give credits for the resources xD

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Isse zyada aukat nahi🤪

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^^ Haal-e-Dil tujhe ko sunata, dil agar yeh bol pata, ba khuda baat aukaat ki nahi, mehnat ki hain. This is awesomeness, bud.