Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I got it from google, type fireworks or fire spark animation, you will find the one you are looking for😳

Okay Thx!🤗

Leenaaa thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ImageParth and Erica at Nach Baliyesmiley9

Let it load. Pg will be heavy xD

Edited by Leenaaa - 583 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Leena - The NV gifs of Parica are smooth and dreamy.

https://i.imgur.com/CMOROsg.gif - Such great use of texture and one next also has great texture and colouring, and blend!

AP sets are fab, blend, texture use and layout!

Telly Mixed Couples Update

Everything is Free to Use

Aman - Drishti (Vikram-Sana) Credit for this couple suggestion : Dangelz! (Hoping I did justice)

Anurag - Piya (Parth-Niyati)

Roshni - Rakshit (Aditi-Adhvik)

Rohit - Prerna (Karan Grover and Erica Fernandes)

Ishani - Mahir (Surbhi Chandna and Pearl Puri)

Bela - Dev (Surbhi Jyoti and Stavan Shinde)

Aditya - Sonakshi (Harshad - Dipika)

Ansh - Khushi (Harsh - Sanaya)

Now, don't I always do something weird..so this time..have tried a bromance duo, think they would be great in bromance, bonding and acting will match and of course even in Romance..let me know, what you feel. Hoping they are looking as brothers..

Aman - Anurag (Vikram and Parth)

Done.

-Madz

Leenaaa thumbnail

Thanks so much, Madz!🤗❤️ i did stalked ur Shop earlier and saw ur stuff😆 I was getting shocked everytime with the cross pairs edits u made👏

https://i.imgur.com/gOiCvM7.png- Here, I liked the font syle blending well with the coloring yellow and u picked up the best pic to with almost same coloring tone😳

https://i.imgur.com/PciMpnu.png- Harshad and Dipika. What a combination, Madz👏The blue and dark coloring with text just so well put👍🏼

https://i.imgur.com/49yl2JE.png- This one have to be amazingg, Madz!! No comments😆❤️

https://i.imgur.com/a87m1lu.png- U r indeed pro at picking up the text fonts matching with other set of fonts and arrange them😳

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Leena - You are welcome! 🤗You stalked my Gallery? 🤣Why didn't you comment?!

Anyways am happy you liked my Creations and concept, thank you so much for quoting your favourites.

Thanks for text compliment, cos I mess in text. What's your take on their duo?!

You can also try on this concept. You don't have a Gallery?! Will await for your creations for inspiration.

Leenaaa thumbnail

I stalk almost all the galleries I find😆No I don't have a gallery and I don't want to. To avoid requests🤣I got 4 requests from my KZK forum friends and I finally finished them as if it was 400🤣 I shall take inspiration from ur texts style.😳

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

I stalk almost all the galleries I find😆No I don't have a gallery and I don't want to. To avoid requests🤣I got 4 requests from my KZK forum friends and I finally finished them as if it was 400🤣 I shall take inspiration from ur texts style.😳

That's cool, nowadays v few are active though. Well, wise too cos sometimes it gets boring to update, I get so lazy. That's awesome, lol 400?! But can get it cos requests you have to experiment and work more.

Thanks! Am gonna take inspiration from your gif styles..and the method you shared.

Leenaaa thumbnail

Am so sad that Almost all the shop r inactive after new site

Madz am glad u r getting inspired🤗will for sure use ur text kinda styles some where❤️

U must have seen my Parth's gif for Anu/Parth AT right?😆 I did these for the first time- inspired by Sakeena😳

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Am so sad that Almost all the shop r inactive after new site

Madz am glad u r getting inspired🤗will for sure use ur text kinda styles some where❤️

U must have seen my Parth's gif for Anu/Parth AT right?😆 I did these for the first time- inspired by Sakeena😳

True! 😡 Also posting creations is a task, specially icons. I love icons so much..

🤗thanks and happy for you too.

Oh yes, I did! First?! Thought you do it , saw it had her inspiration. I miss her! Layouts are beautiful..

I guess you are in kzk cg only?! You will find me in Yjhjk cg, kzk am planning..