Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I have watched it already and LOVED it! .. ⭐️
Historical zombie drama? 🀣 ... did they just read my post and decided it's time to combine two of my most "fav" genres?... 🀣🀣 ..

Ofc I'll watch it ... πŸ˜†

^ Talk about of being so nice. How will you ever like a grey character like that? *clicks tongue in disapproval*
KiddingπŸ˜†
Lol your gif Sam 🀣
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Bahubali 1 is worth watching minus that "strip tease" song ... πŸ˜† .. it's much better than its sequel .. I didn't like part 2 either! ... While part 1 we watched it twice just for it's cinematography ... in terms of storyline, not much there! ... Even I don't get the hype ... but it amazes me how they came about creating such a "hype" ... their efforts tremendous!

I also love OSTs from part 1 .. There are 2 or 3 songs which I have it in my playlist! ... Beautiful lyrics in both Telugu and Hindi!

YJHD isn't out there amidst the most rated movies ... nor is it high on romance .. I like that movie for it's friendship ... My fav bits were from "Manali" ... they remind me of own school trips ... I also loved the whole "wedding arc" at a palace .. again reminds me of fun times with friends and cousins... nostalgia is big with this one ... so one of my favs!

Shaz .. how could you NOT have seen ZNMD .. 😲 .. weh weh you decide like this?
Watch it "fosho fosho" .. πŸ˜† It's a beautiful rendition on friendship, relationship and traveling ... It's a FULL-on ride of joy! ...

Tris .. Akhtar as just too hysterical in the movie! .. [Remember the jingle ... "Diamond biscuit diamond biscuit" ... 🀣 ... also .this scene .. Abhay and Akhtar ... 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Animated GIF

Oh yayy! High-Five Sam! Someone... finally... who likes Baahubali songs!
Oh I totally agree to the seduction song being out of nowhere and not something that I wanted to see in the movie either.
Accha...so Dhivara? Dheerane? Manohari? Manogari? Kaun Hai Woh? No? which ones then? You can see I am fascinated by our Bollywood conversations here !

The mentally, the challenge bwoyy
"...healthy swaad ko paa aaa lo...Ab coconut flavor main bhi... Diamond biscuit!"
I've seen some of these scenes so many times lol
Remember Bagwati? 🀣 "Laila, meet bagwati"... "...hi Bagwati... "🀣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I really don't know what I have been doing not watching ZNMD! 🀣 I really wanna watch it and I know I will LOVE it but .. okay.. I will watch it ASAP fosho!!! ⭐️

Yes yes I LOVE Bahubaali songs! Both 1 and 2.. and agree part 1 was better than part 2! I give 4/5 to part 1 and 3/5 to part 2. Tamanna's song though πŸ€” what was that O_o πŸ˜†

Fron part 2 I really liked Anushka's character... and yes individual characters were good but story. ..meh ..seen there watched that πŸ˜†

YJHD was pretty avg.. not much of love story, not much of friendship, ..and second half bored me so much. Songs and RKDP chemistry were the best things

For me best film of 2013 was Chennai express.. I totally loved loved that film.. and it has ICONIC dialogues 🀣 and beautiful songs + breathtaking cinematography!! <3 totally a fun ride <3

@Historical zombie 🀣 I think I watched a trailer /teaser of one of those 🀣 there were people in old costumes jumping over one another 🀣 Sam.. lolllzzz yep they combined your "fav" genres fosho!! 🀣

Oh damn another lover of Bahubali song... <that came out weird, sorry lol
But yayy! Which ones do you really really love from the albums? I know most of them are amazing but like the top most πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Badtameezi ek bimaari hai... aisi bimaari jo sheere sheere waqt ke saath boodhape mein badal jati hai.. πŸ˜†
I don't hate the movie but I can't see why people love it either you know πŸ˜†
Sam the friendship was good I agree πŸ‘πŸΌ
^This chase scene was so fun! Probably the only fun thing too πŸ˜†
Ooo the cinemategraphy of Chennai Express blew me away.
The comedy, the songs, the cinematography, all of them were so freaking amazing!!
You remember the train scene?! The antakshri?! "Toh phir jaa re, ja-ja jaa re, tu shachalaye mein jaa re" 🀣
And of course...
🀣
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh damn another lover of Bahubali song... <that came out weird, sorry lol

But yayy! Which ones do you really really love from the albums? I know most of them are amazing but like the top most πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Badtameezi ek bimaari hai... aisi bimaari jo sheere sheere waqt ke saath boodhape mein badal jati hai.. πŸ˜†
I don't hate the movie but I can't see why people love it either you know πŸ˜†
Sam the friendship was good I agree πŸ‘πŸΌ
^This chase scene was so fun! Probably the only fun thing too πŸ˜†
Ooo the cinemategraphy of Chennai Express blew me away.
The comedy, the songs, the cinematography, all of them were so freaking amazing!!
You remember the train scene?! The antakshri?! "Toh phir jaa re, ja-ja jaa re, tu shachalaye mein jaa re" 🀣
And of course...
🀣

I loved Saahore bahubali and Kanha soja zara most.. the other songs i don't remember the names but I loved the soundtrack while watching the film πŸ˜ƒ
YJHD is loved by many.. i think coz of RKDP and the lighthearted breezy romcom that it was.. plus the beautiful songs. Ditto Tris.. tht was probably the best scene in the film and the most fun too πŸ˜†

Among RK's films I love Barfi the most.. its truly a gem.. it had a beautiful album too and amazing cinematography ⭐️

@CE Its full of hilarious scenes.. Train antakshri was epic and so was that Thangabali meenamma rahul scene with "Washing powder meena.. meena!" 🀣 Chudail scene is the best 🀣

Will keep in mind to watch ZNMD soon.. you won't believe how many good films i still haven't watched .. its embarrassing lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Historical Dramas .. why else... πŸ˜† .. Everyone wants to kill everyone is Histo dramas ... cue enough to avoid those dramas .. πŸ˜†

Ya..They should at least focus on war..And show how they tackle other country invading, etc..Than always showing inner problem..Everyone vying for the crown within!!! In this case..Historical cdramas are great!!!
1103978 thumbnail
@Tris ... Yes "Dhivara" is one [Love the cinematography here ..<3].. other one is Kaun Hai Woh ... this song from Part 2 .. O Ore Raja [cinematography is blah ... also song sounds weird and juvenile ... but it's music to my ears .. Na na na na na na ... na na naa naa... πŸ˜†]
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Tris ... Yes "Dhivara" is one [Love the cinematography here ..<3].. other one is Kaun Hai Woh ... this song from Part 2 .. O Ore Raja [cinematography is blah ... also song sounds weird and juvenile ... but it's music to my ears .. Na na na na na na ... na na naa naa... πŸ˜†]

@ bold... Ore ore Raja was useless song from beginning trying to defying Harry Potter universe lawaπŸ˜†
But yaa na na na na was the best part of the songπŸ˜†

Your DP I also tried to change it to dong hua another photo but ye IF ki aisi ki taisi😑🀒
Tris007 thumbnail

Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na naa naa naa naa naa naa
Yup I totally understand.
You have no clue about the amount of time I heard this song in both Telugu and Hindi 🀣
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Guys what's showing in my dp???😡
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Guys what's showing in my dp???😡

Dilraba actor from EL I think ... not very clear .. can't see the entire face!