htwnqueen90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
WTH!! why are all the dramas that i like are being taken off air! i was hooked to ardhangani..it was so cute! so since its on U.S im guessing it should be over soon...:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah it will get over pretty soon... 😳 😳
htwnqueen90 thumbnail
um ok i think its over now...i dont see it on the guide but i swear i saw a commerical that showed what was going to happen. it was in the middle and it just over...
htwnqueen90 thumbnail
like on youtube theres videos of episodes and i didnt even get to see those on tv yet..
vinabob thumbnail
can u please post ardhangani asap thank u
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys!! so the drama is still on in the US...it plays around 5:30ish or so...i can't believe it ends! this site gives the ending away for us..kangana dies..like what the heck is that! how could they have such a terrible ending!! 😕
shahidkideewani thumbnail
THEY ENDED IT!!!! omg i didnt kno...

USA is 2 wks behind....so ardhangini wil...end..in ...2 weeks....GOSH!
india2325 thumbnail
Wait i am soo confused, how does kangana die?? What happens? In USA we are still at the part where Kangana is marrying Priyam and Rocktima is marrying Priyam's brother. I don't really get to watch it but the fact that Kangana dies doesn't make sense?? What happens, please explain!! 😭
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its timin will change on the 23 to 4 or 4:30, I 4get, but its 1 of those two, n may end another July 4th.