live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
I think the show's directors should try to apply minimal make-up to the actors? I mean kangana luks full with make-up.....she luks much better without make-up even more beautiful.....n to other characters too....like kangana's mom,sister.......cuz they have too much make-up on themπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree....make up shd be toned down....especially sushmita and roktima and kangana.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually, they have cut down the make up on Kangana since the beginning. I the beginning, we used to talk about this also and now, she looks better than she did before. You're defo right about this though, she does look good without a lot of make up πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know like seriously they all have sooo much make-up, they need to tone it down; im sure they'd all look even better w/o all that make-up...sometimes natrual beauty is better πŸ˜›
farkhunda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thats not turth. πŸ˜› she looks butter with alots of make up and she looks cute without make up too
neetu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree.....i think one should only put on little make up...i just started watching this show n dat was da first thing i noticed on all the femals....i know every show makes the actresses put make up on but not as much as this show....it looks uglyyyyyyyyyy