imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello, hello all Khoobsurat people 🤗! Welcome to this week's

[^Thanx to Khushi Di for this!]

This week's Contest of the Week is generally easy, so I hope to see many participants! It is a crossword puzzle:

Clues:
1. I was in love with the most beautiful girl, but she turned me down, saying that she would never love me because of I wasn't as good-looking as her.

2. I am the mother of a girl whom I don't like. She has always made my real daughter look bad and now, I am still trying to get revenge on her.

3. I am the older sister of the girl who was suppose to marry Priyam. They broke my sister's heart, and now they will pay.

4. I was suppose to marry a girl who turned out to be my best friend's past love. I joined their hands together, but left before they actually got married.

5. I love my son, even if he does not accept me, because soon, he will. I will get him to turn against his wife and love only me.

6. I am married to a beautiful girl, who may be too beautiful. I am going to be paralyzed for life, and am getting suspicious of my wife.

When you think you have it figured out, your answers to esharox333 by Wednesday, March 5th, 2008.

Good Luck and Please participate.

Leave your comments and DO NOT post your answers in this thread 😊

👍🏼 Esha
Edited by imprincess333 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey all, please do participate!! this seems totally fun...
Namiyoshi thumbnail

I have sent mah resume, lets see if i am accepted

Nami

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Nami...resume?? 😆 😆 you mean contest entry right? 😉 😉