coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with Abhay telling pri tht kang will do the campaign, as she has a beautiful face, eyes that speak deeper than thoughts and she fits right..pri says she will not do it..in our house women do not do modelling..abhay says he is sorry, but he thinks pri is being very orthodox..abhay tells she fits fine with the project..pri says, he is sure kang will not do it...kang agrees with pri..abhay says, ok if you think so, but a beautiful face like kang will really make a diff to our product n leaves..

Pri looks angrily at kang...he tries to get to the wheelchair..kang wants to help, he moves himself and moves out of the office..kang comes behind him and tells she has nothing to do with the problem, she came only to give him lunch..pri wears his cooling glasses and wheels off..to the car...kang follows...she tells him to be careful..he sits in the car and as kang sits beside him, the car leaves...

At home kang stops pri and asks why he is behaving like tht? and tht she is not guilty of wht ever happened...pri is still angry..and kang tries to explain as to why she went to the office.she only wanted to help him..pri says did i ask for your help? I dont need your help, let me work alone..and he leaves..kang keeps calling out for him..Mou hears this..and thinks, kangs step fell for her..now pri has started seeing spots on kangs beauty...and then slowly pri will love only me...

Kang walks to her room, mou stops her and says why do you want my son to be in sorrow, why do you want his pain? why? paro comes..and asks why pri is so angry..Mou says he will be angry..bcoz she is mixing poison in his life..Paro stops Mou and asks kang what happened...Kang tells them in mute what ever happened..Mou is shocked..Paro is upset as well...

At night Pri is lying in the bed and thinking..Kang walks in, pri sits up..and turns his face..kang asks for forgiveness..and pri is reluctant...kang tells him how he used to punish her as a child...and they show flashback of their childhood...and how pri was always stubborn...and kang used to take the punishement..pri remembers tht..kang does the same punishement..and pri asks her to do once more..she does it again..pri asks once again..kang does it..pri tells her to stop..he tells her you think i am angry bcoz of abhay kapoor, but you dont understand...i told you to be at home, let me do things at work on my own..kang says, please forgive me..pri says you think i will forgive..kang says yes you will..pri says then why do you ask...pri says your help is making me feel more handicapped...they share a cute moment...

Mou is telling R how her own beauty is trapping her...and how the crack betn pri and kang is growing..R says well if fate is today with us, tomorrow it will be with kang..we have to see to it that the crack is not filled betn them, but is made more deeper. Mou says, I know how to keep my son away from kangs poison, and I will do it..R smirks..and so does Mou...

Next day morning,at home, Rishi asks Paro for breakfast..pri brings kang..and they are all happy...Mou n R are unhappy...the phone rings..Rishi picks it up and is upset..he comes back to the table beside pri and tells him, the phone was from office and tht abhay kapoor has declined to do the project..pri asks why? Rishida says, he will not do it unless he gets the model he wants..that is kang...pri says pri is not scared of threats...rishida tells him, this will do great harm for the project..but pri sticks and says me n kang have decided not to do the project..Mou smirks...

Kang is standing by Ma Durga, Mou comes and asks what wrong with her...and says you would have gotten name and money, then why did you say no to modelling, Kang says, i dont want name or money, i just want my families happiness and a happy family...Mou says, for that you have to first let go of your happiness and stand by the side of your husband..how easily you told no to the modelling without thinking once how it will effect pri , along with the loss of money, it will affect his company..you never thought of it..(How cunning!!!) Mou tells, you never thought how will it affect his mind..why do you want to handicap him from his heart as well..you claim to love him so much, then you have to do this modelling for him...you will do this right..kang is not sure what to say..she is in thoughts (how gullible and dumb can she be?? i mean really!! Someone slap them both!!)

Mou comes to pri and asks why he is not letting kang model? everyone is surprised...mou says if she wants to create a standing of her, away from this family...why are you stopping her...kang wants to become a model and wants the whole world to look at her beauty...Pri says, I know kang for 14 years and all i see is her love for me, and Mou says yuo dont see it bco you see only love, pri says i know her, she will not do it...i know her for 14 years, she has only love for me..and i dont want to orce her...Kang walks down and says, I have only one thing to tell you, I will do this modelling, I want to do this project, pri is shell shocked..R and Mou smirk, while everyone is shocked...(What?? Is she out of her mind?? Or does she not have one of her own!!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she does not have any mind.
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Arggghhh!!! What is wrong with Kangana? *in sarcastic voice:* "Oooh...this old lady that DOES NOT LIKE ME says that I should dot he modeling, so I guess I'll do the modeling"
Thats what we do right? whenever we know someone doesn't like us, we listen to them OF course!

👍🏼 Esha

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice Update..
Serial is going out of track...
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think I can see where it;s all going wrong.....

They are portraying Kangana as the good little indian girl type who listens to all and sundry even if its to her detriment....that's what good Indian girls do right???? Put their own thoughts and feelings on the back burner and promote everyone else, even when theyre wrong b/c of maan maryada....

Problem is, we the audience, are not unparh gavaar people and woule find such behaviour quite appalling....

Even more sad, by showing such behaviour in their lead protagonist, they add fuel to the fire for those backward people that hold these views who watch Kangana and will say she is simply listening to her elders.

Hate it, hate it, hate it......

I really like keeping up with this serial because I do like the actor that plays Kangana and also loke Ajay Krish (without the tantrums)

But its just getting worse, and we as viewers are simply being insulted by the NONcreatives

C'mon guys - pull your socks up!
Show Kangana's strenghs not weaknesses.....
Show her to be strong and assured, and show her to admonish that prat of a husband who is so quick to doubt her .......

😡 M 😡