coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This is not working atall!!! First all the trouble before the marriage and now after the marriage...i was hoping they will show some nicer moments betn pri and kang rather than start the problems from day 1. It is so frustrating to see kang stand like a doll when Mou keeps blasting her or Pri keeps imposing his thought on her. I dont understand what they want to show through Kangana? that she is beautiful and obedient and all, but heck she is a woman and she is being so badly treated...where is her self esteem and self confidence..why cant she open her mouth for once and talk!! for crying out loud!
What do you gus think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wajr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously i agree with you 😊 but to gain more trp's they are changing storyline to thriller 😊
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
if its thriller, then if somebody needs to get murdered, I hope its Ashima, Roktima or Mousumi! hopefully one of the pests will be less!
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have no idea where this show is going 😕 Me...I'm not only disappointed with Priyam, but with this whole show...where is it going? Priyam and Mou both against Kangana...and you know what else...there really is no extremely evil person in this show. Most other shows have people who are very evil (like Sindoora from BMTD, Jiji from SP..etc) but this show the most is Mous...this old lady who just keeps getting mad when her son doesn't accept her as his mother. Like she's a real threat. The most "dangerous" thing that happened was when Roktima started the jeep while Kangana was sleeping, and then it rode gently down a hill...w/e...these people need more creative creatives.

👍🏼 Esha
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think I can see where it;s all going wrong.....

They are portraying Kangana as the good little indian girl type who listens to all and sundry even if its to her detriment....that's what good Indian girls do right???? Put their own thoughts and feelings on the back burner and promote everyone else, even if theyre wrong b/c of good ole maan maryada.... 🤢

Problem is, we the audience, are not unparh gavaar people and find such behaviour quite appalling....

Even more sad, by showing such behaviour in their lead protagonist, they add fuel to the fire for those backward people that hold these views who watch Kangana and will say she is simply listening to her elders. What they would expect thair bahus to do!!!! 🤢

Hate it, hate it, hate it...... 😡

I really like keeping up with this serial because I do like the actor that plays Kangana and also like Ajay Krish (without the tantrums)

But its just getting worse, and we as viewers are simply being insulted by the NONcreatives

C'mon guys - pull your socks up!
Show Kangana's strenghs not weaknesses.....
Show her to be strong and assured, and show her to admonish that prat of a husband who is so quick to doubt her .......
show her to be strong in the face of adversity (blinkin Roktima and that ole witch Mou)
and to see people for what they really are....

Really want to see this serial succeed....but so far, it just seems to be on shakier ground day by day......

😡 M 😡

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
^^ I so totally agree with you!! the storyline only solidifies that such things happen in India and its not right... 😕 😕