Written Upd Feb21 - Kang taken by gundas

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
kang blames herself again for being late...Mou shouts at her..Paro consoles her and tells her not to worry and not to do any household work, just take care of priyam..and make his life better.kang promises to be with priyam always.she notices the clock to be at 8 and is confused..

Pri is sitting n remembering the incidents to his accidents...and how he fell down...and struggled..Kang walks in..and asks forgiveness pri tell her to stop it. n says i feel hurt, i dont want pity. i want a normal life, i want to live it...kang says she will do just as he wants and they will start all tht he wants from tomm..n then they will go to do something fun..

Next day morning, kang brings pri down..paro asks where they are going..kang says pri decided he will go to office from today..Paro n everyone is happy Mou is angry..everyone praises kang..Mou says pri cant go to office...everyone is shocked..R smiles...Mou says he is not well, he does not have the strength to work all day..Sonalika says to live life, we need more strength in mind than in his body..and tht pri has...n kang is with him all day..Mou says tht is exactly wht i dont want..i have to keep pri away from kang, no body agrees to Mou and sonalika and paro tell pri to go...R n Mou are angry...

Pri comes to office, everyone throws a surprise, the office is all decorated...since after marriage pri is coming for the first time..kang wheels pri in..everyone is shocked..and an awkward silence follows...kang manages the situation n says thank you for the surprise...and tells pri tht your staff members are so nice..they all go to cut the cake..everyone celebrates..and congratulates..and pri introduces kang..n everyone complements her..pri is working..kang leaves for somewhere...kang walks in..pri is looking at some model pics...she gives him so files...pri asks kang which model to choose..kang says she has no knowledge but they choose one..the work day goes along...pri says loves you to kang n kang goes with a file somwhere..pri wants to call kang...then he starts to wheel himself out with the file...to photocopy...outside someone is talking..such a beautiful wife is being tagged along with a handicapped husband..Mou comes with food and asks about work..

They are back home...kang gives juice to pri..n tells they have to go watch a movie...pri doesnt want to go...kang begs...n pri says okay...and they get ready to go..after the movie they are walking down a dark alley..kang is describing the story (a rather boring story!!! what a talkative!!) kang says there is no thriller in our life..three gundas are standing..one of them says, such a beautiful hoor and with her a langada and tells her to come with them...kang wheels pri..the gundas block the road..one of them is about to touch kang...pri holds his hand..n in the process falls down...there the other two holds kang..the third one taunts pri..while he is lying there not able to do anything...kang begs them to let go.... pri keeps looking angrily....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! HAHAHA Mousumi's plans fail again...So nobody heard that dude saying about Kangana being tagged with a handicapped husband 😕

👍🏼 Esha
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
JULIEL thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i would not be surprised if Mou is behind all this ...