Written Upd Feb19 - Pri knows the truth

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please Use The THANK YOU button

The epi starts with a new day...they bring back pri in a wheelchair..Mou sees him..everyone is sad...Rishi n Anir da help Pris wheelchair down the initial stairs and bring him in the hall..there CB welcomes him..pri smiles..CB says you wil get wel soon...Pri says, yes I know I will..and everyone looks at each other sadly..they take pri away...Cb takes kang a lil away n tells her the bond of husband n wife is for 7 lives,never leave him alone, his happiness is now yours..Mou makes a face and kang hugs CB..everyone is sad...kang goes towards pris rooms...thakuma tries to tell CB not to cry..

Upstairs kang is standing by a pillar and crying..paro sees her..n asks her why..Kang blames herself..for asking pri for the surprise..Paro consoles her and tells her its not the time to fall weak, you have to take care of him, if you break how will he manage, what has happened has happened..kang says, but my pri will get well right? Paro says, you will give him life, his strength, everything...they hug..and paro tells her think of whats in the front and you will see how everything gets well...

Its night time..pri is being wheeled to the dinning table by kang..everyone is at the table waiting for him...kang brings pri near the table n pri says thank you..everyone is sitting n not eating..pri asks why is no one eating..then he tells he is very hungry and asks everyone to eat...and says he will die if he doesnt eat...he says, one day I will become fine and you will come running after me..paro n Mou cry...kang tells nothing will happen to you..you will become just fine..kang serves pri..and pri starts to eat but he sees baba is not eating..and says, yes pri is right, no one from now on will cry, everyone will stay courageous...we will face what has happened with courage..kang is not eating..pri asks why is kang not eating...kang says she will..

Next day, MM meets R on the stairs and asks her to give a certain imp file to kang n kang only..n see to it tht pri does not get his hands on it...Kang wheels pri into their room, kang is about to help pri to the bed, when pri says he does not want to sleep..kang then brings him his medicine, pri looks at kang n smiles..when she comes closer to him to get the medicine, he bugs her by looking here n there and just playing with her...then he takes the medicine...pri then smiles..kang asks why is he smiling? Pri says i always wished you would take care of me like this, like a lil kid..i want you to take care of me like a lil baby as long as I am in the wheel chair..kang says i will full fill all your wishes as long as you want me too..pri asks why is kang getting so emotional? she evades it and tells him she will go get his milk...meanwhile, R stealthily walks in and keeps the file in plain sight on the bed...pri is talkin on the phone n doesnt see her...she leaves and pri is done talking..then he turns n notices the file..he is about to go to the file when kang walks in n thinks wht is pri's medical file doing here..and she goes n sits beside it and avoids pri from seeing it...and gives him the malai milk..he drinks it..and while getting up she takes the file and starts to go when pri stops her and asks wht the file is? Kang says its of your xray reports...she makes an excuse and walks out and meets R on the door, she tells her about the report and R making sure she is loud, tells aloud tht pri will not be able to live through the truth tht he will never be able to walk ever..how can he live the fact tht he has been paralysed..(Mean mean mean monster!!!!) kang looks on sad(shut her mouth will you!!) then R takes Kang away...leaving pri sitting ..inside, having heard the whole truth and he keeps thinking of what R told about his state..and is shocked...

He tries to get up multiple times from the wheelchair, but fails..he cries...sometime later he is sittting n kang walks in and tells him, its time to sleep and tells him tht the dreamland is so beautiful tht we see there what we dont see in real life...Pri says I will not be able to walk now right?Kang says our dreams take away our pain..pri says like you are trying to take my pain away..kang is in tears..pri asks why r you showing me sympathy...i know i wont be able to walk anymore i have become handicapped..kang comes to him and cries..and tells him tht who told he wont be abl to walk...he will get totally fine..and tells pri tht you wanted me to take care of you na, now i will do all tht for you...i will feed you, change your dress, every moment I wil be with you..pri looks anguished..kang cries and tells she will never let his side..pri says he is sorry..and they hug (awww...such a nice scene, pri does NOT know to cry!!!) n they keep hugging...

precap: kang is sitting by pri..pri says you are feeling very sad..why, i dont have two feet, so what I have life and I want to live like a normal man..live my life to the fullest....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Ugh...Roktima 🤢...Ireally dont think that Priyam will be paralyzed for life 😕 they cant do that to anyone in a serial, especially not a main character.
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the lovely update naina. 👏