sharona_bha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ardhangini may be scrapped < name=feed> </>

Tuesday, February 19 2008 < name=rssigsms> </>

TV News

TV Specials
After the re-shoot blues, director change and star tantrums, Zee's ambitious Ardhangini faces another set back. Inside sources claim that owing to low TRPs the channel has decided to chuck the show.In fact the serial is a victim of poor TRPs since the time of its launch pad. In fact if TAM is to be believed, then Ardhangini never really had good TRPs.

The serial had started in October and since then its TRPs are falling and falling with each day. Says a source, "The production team has tried but it has not really made a place in the hearts of die hard TV viewers. Because of this, channel management is thinking of shutting down the serial. Also the talks are 'on' to change the lead actors of the serial as they are not at the par. Sudeepa Singh who plays the role of a very beautiful girl, doesn't suit her role. Ajay Krish too is a bad actor."
< = src="http://oas.oneindia.in/?DC=ROS-textads&JS=Y&target=Y" =text/> Download Wallpapers, Screensavers....
Ads by Google
< = =text/> < = src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> < =1.1 src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-6601380052549923&dt=1203412968040&hl=en&oe=utf8&lmt=1203412967&num_ads=9&output=js&correlator=1203412967990&channel=1072385728&url=http%3A%2F%2Fentertainment.oneindia.in%2Ftelevision%2Ftop-stories%2Fnews%2F2008%2Fardhangini-to-be-scrapped-190208.&ad_=text&region=default&feedback_link=on&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fentertainment.oneindia.in%2Ftelevision%2F&cc=152&ga_vid=2062521811.1202715285&ga_sid=1203412500&ga_hid=1535992625&ga_fc=true&flash=9.0.45.0&u_h=600&u_w=800&u_ah=572&u_aw=800&u_cd=16&u_tz=120&u_his=2&u_java=true">
Watch Live TV From India
News, Series, Bollywood & Sports - Watch Live on Your PC Now!
Serial Data Recorder
Record RS-232 serial without a PC Also for GPS (NMEA and binary)
Watch Online TV
Watch Online TV Streaming Online TV Channels
Hot Hot Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai Is The Hottest Woman On Earth. Check Her Out Now!
Trisha Lovely Photos
she is beautiful and steals heart her feelings poses most unique
Free Player, Movies, TV
All free, DVD, TV channels, Music Rated* 5 stars in PC magazine
Hindi Movie Videos
View the Coolest Scenes & Trailers, Register for Free Now!
USB Cables
Find Providers of USB cables. Your Business Solution Business.com
Free Video
Watch & Share Millions of Videos about bollywood

But the show's Kinnari Mehta flared up when asked about the same. "There is nothing like this. Everything is running smoothly so there is no question of shutting down the project". Well we all know that 'Ardhangini' was her dream project and to see it not getting its due must have hurt her no end. Also Kinnari always had the dream of recreating the world of extravagance Sanjay Leela Bhansali on the small screen.

But the buzz was the producers who thought big had problems shelling out money for the shoot. Just big for their boots when it came to thoughts!!! But Kinnari we really respect your aspirations but don't forget that audience don't spare anyone. Remember what happened to Saawariya?

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/ardhangini-to-be-scrapped-190208.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no offense i think this show should shut down or move slots because the TRPs are not so hot
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tht is awful!! they should just change the lead pairs with someone who can deliver more powerfully!! but shutting it all down?? tht doesnt seem right...
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well....I'm amazed they didn't see it coming...How many monies can you copy in a day and Ajay is probably the worst actor, I've seen in my life...!! 🤢
shrees thumbnail
I guess I find this serial to be a nice one. I am not into Kasam Se....so different people have different taste...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i ahve seen few episodes.. but it was nothign.. and when ruhana means gaurav entered i saw it again.. but now he is gonne again.. so i foudn it stupid..
wonder if theyh really lvie in 21st century
rinita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I prefered gaurav as compared to ajay krish...dont like the lead actress much either
rinita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe if they had more happening leads the trps would pick up
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not just the actors but the screenplay itself is so poor. 😕 It doesn't create any sort of excitement for the viewer. Ajays acting is really fake and Sudeepa just doesn't have it in her to carry the role of a protagnist. Maybe she will be able to later on but both definately need to be more powerful than they are right now. Unfortunately you dont even see the spark to show they are improving.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh my.. this is horrid news indeed. i thought ardhagini would improve but it still hasn't so i guess it's only right for the channel to scrap it.

ajay has improved very slightly & his crying isn't really as laughable as it used to be last time but there's still room for improvement.😊

sudeepa pretty as she is still cannot fit into the role of the leading lady at all. her screen presence is very weak & she's unable to make an impression on her audiences.

i think the chemistry between ajay & sudeepa is sorely lacking too. one of the reasons for a show not to do well is because the lead couple fail to impress people.

why did PK fail to impress the audiences? it's because they don't have the right chemistry. i mean compared to couples like sagar & vidya or veer & soni, priyam & kangana are a big fat 0 when it comes to romantic chemistry.😔