coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ok, I understand tht Mou is dieing to shower her lover for Pri tht she hasnt been able to do for 22 years..but is her getting so blindingly selfish right? She wants priyam only for herself, without thinking tht for 22 years pri has had other ppl more important in his life n they r a very significant part of his life as well...how can she so unconditionally hate kang when all she has is a grudge of wht happened to her 22 years ago, and how can she become so judgemental about Paro, who took care of pri, with no prejudice for so many years? And not only tht, saying tht paro has no right on him anymore? she is a mother right, she knows how much it hurts to be way from your child, how can she snatch pri away from paro? plus the fact tht she was not the one who reared pri, paro was, so paro has far more right on pri than Mou does!
Is crying foul bcoz you cant have your son all for yourself, justified? Can a mothers love become so selfish as they r showing Mou to be??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree! What is her prob? Just reading the updates make me so angry...I just want to like strangle the character because she is very unfair 😆

👍🏼 Esha

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
She is by far the most un realistic and selfish character...similar to sush and roktima!! arrgh! 😡
prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah
when infact she should be thankful to paro for raising pri so well,she blames her for being selfish and wants to snatch pri from paro.
she is soooo mean to her sister. 😡 😡 😡
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...she needs to respect Paro who raised her son as her own...!!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
actually raised him ,far more than her own!! wht an ahsanfaramosh aurat!! 😡